Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 45636326.png (792x763, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FntY5rYR4cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the 2080 Super isn't out yet so how am I supposed to buy the pictured pairing

>jebaited
>still replies
wtf jensen, are you this much of a cuck? lmao

so they're a cuck

nvidia cuck status:
>yes: [x]
>no: [ ]

that would be epic if that happens... lol

how? the tweet completely ignores their GPU launch and why would Nvidia care which CPU you use

implying nVidia isn't the Chad here, dumping Intel's slow roastie ass for that AMD slit.

Good luck getting a Zen 2 chip and an X570 board before this launches anyways... lmao

no, what?
nvidia doesn't complete with amd's cpus

Intel fags BTFO

I'm more compelled by 3600X and an RX 5700

Attached: snug.jpg (1275x715, 133K)

Nvidia is seething at Intel because they've invaded their GPU space, they're scared and they know it.

So they're trying to chum up with AMD's CPU division...while also stabbing their GPU division.

EYMD AND NVIDIA ARE FUCKING PRICE FIXING

This, GPU prices are still at gouging levels

Pretty sure they did this with Threadripper too.

But I'm too autistic to pair a 7nm cpu die with a 12nm gpu die. 7/7 baby

Based

Nvidia please pump more money into RISC-V before you become irrelevant in the discrete GPU market. Intel and AMD are going to eat you alive with their APUs 5 years from now.

Attached: aaaaa but also why are you yelling.png (1078x1341, 1.2M)

Yes. Intel and AMD APUs will own the market of people who want to play ten year old games at 720p.

It's afraid.

Attached: kaby_lake_g_(front).png (711x373, 275K)

Are you a time traveller from 2012? I think you need to check how the newer APUs perform.

According to youtube.com/watch?v=FntY5rYR4cE
they still can't break 60fps on "e-sports titles" but they're doing really good. Zen+ refresh should be able to get 60fps at 1080p with the right memory and hopefully the Zen 2 core with 7nm Vega next year can make that a reality even on mobile versions with low power. APUs are going to eat entry level to midrange cards sooner than we think.

Intel is a laughing stock and all this tweet is is nvidia and amd laughing together.

>playing "e-sports" at 60 fps
lol retard

user, consider getting out of your bubble. The vast majority still plays on 1080p, 60fps. Normalfags don't give a shit and just play the games.

Nvidia hates Intel for jewing them out of the chipset market

yea and normalfags don't participate in "e-sports" dipshit

Nigger look at the amount of users those titles are still getting. Protip: videogames are more normalfag today than they have ever been.

not him but esports is normie as fuck you retard

'e-sports titles' is just generic way to refer to titles like Rocket League and CSGO. It doesn't have to be about serious hardcore competition.

tell me all about the competitive e-sports players that play at 60 fps and not 400 , if you're talking about random retards playing any game then why bring up "e-sports" anyone playing competitively is not playing 60 fps.

FUCK OFF REDDIT

7 stages for Nvidiots.
Currently on bargaining.

>tfw you can never accuse them of this in a court because of muh price cuts meme

Attached: eef7fb4a78635733fe451acf7078a371.jpg (218x218, 9K)

all normalfags play with the objective to win rather than just having fun

hi jensen, how is the butt? still sore from the chipset licensing block deal i see.

Nvidia hates Intel with a passion, no surprise here.

Yes, bargaining. If you want an actual high end card, the RTX 2080 Super is a bargain.

Yeah I remember that. Nvidia are butthurt about intel getting into the GPU scene and this is also a way of saying they're so unthreatened by amd's GPU launch that they are even comfortable promoting their CPU division.

>a way of saying they're so unthreatened by amd's GPU launch
Why would they be? AMD has just recently managed to make a card that approximates 1080 Ti performance, after Nvidia released cards with over 25% improvement over it. AMD is competitive on the low end, but Nvidia is right that they're the only real option for high end.

Looks like you're a couple of stages behind the flock.

jacket man is mommys uncle
/thread

>RTX
no

based

Is this one of those loss pic metaphors?
Not sure if I can see it.

>AMDrones genuinely think AMD had some master plan with retarded pricing

>our master plan was to pretend we were going to release terrible cards at a terrible price but then actually release terrible cards at a slightly less terrible price
5D chess

This. Can't wait for the Intel GPUs to appear so they can fail in both markets at once.

Attached: [Ganbappe] Wake Up, Girls! Movie - Seishun no Kage [BD 1080p][7A485366].mkv_snapshot_12.28_[2017.11. (670x752, 719K)

>jebaited
How do we exterminate Twitch zoomers?

>tfw intel cucks are using this to put shit on NVIDIA
Face it incels, your company is dead on both sides. Hope to see the intel GPU in 2034 though :^)

Jensen wants to get into mommy Su's pants.

nvidia doesn't want you to know that amd makes gpus as well, and an amd gpu would technically pair better with an amd cpu

He’s her uncle, tard.

Nvidia just knows that people that buy new CPUs are usually upgrading their entire rig. They have nothing to lose here.

Subtle

Normies title jump too fast to care about esports