Hahahahahahahahhaah macfags btfo

Hahahahahahahahhaah macfags btfo

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (432x768, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_vpfBJZ7JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh, did they just destroy the school's property?

Is he implying that the macbook is school property or that he bought her a mac to specifically leave at school?

>destroying the property of your kid's school
So he didn't actually teach his daughter any kind of lesson because it wasn't her's, and instead is now on the hook himself for reimbursing the school if they find out (which they probably will)

His daughter is going to take Jamal's dick whether he likes it or not lmao.

Based gun-totting retard.

Have fun replacing the school's shitty laptop.

What an intelligent fellow, I'm sure his daughter is well cultured and doesn't fuck niggers.

>having a daughter
>owning apple products
now he just needs to catch his wife fucking a black guy and he's the ultimate cuck.

What the nigger dick casualty rate for raising a white daughter in USA today?
I'm from bongland, there aren't that many blacks here but even then all the girls were obsessed with them, mainly because of American pop culture exported here.

>tfw being Tyrone's whore is a huge step-up from having with live a single more day with your dad

blacks are uggo. I am from Spain and girls are actually more into white guys

lol he didn't think this through, did he? anyway, this is how sluts are made.

>blacks are uggo. I am from Spain and girls are actually more into white guys
Yeah but Spanish speaking have their own pop culture. Here in UK our pop culture consists of either cool blacks from USA or cool Latinos, or LGBT stuff.

Fucking psycho dad finding an excuse to shoot at his daughter's possessions as punishment and displaying it on social media for everyone to see. Now she's definitely going to go for Jamal's dick after seeing how much of a psychopath you are.

I don't really see any LGBTRGBSATAUEFIBIOS shit in Wales, at least.

It's not even hers. It's school property, and now she gets to explain to them how it turned up full of bullet holes.

>American consumerism in 1 image

american superpower 2020

It's extremely low. The whole race mixing thing is just anti-white propaganda pushed by Jewish organizations. People of all races overwhelmingly prefer their own race, but blacks are the least desirable to other races by far. Mixed race couples are exceedingly rare.

Attached: 427136099_486c388869_b.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Wait, this isn't a Commodore!

Hence why he's not using the bazooka.

Oh, not just anti-white propaganda. The whole purpose is to genocide white people because that's the only race that challenges Jewish influence.

>acog mounted on top of detachable carry handle

Attached: 1550618297446.jpg (326x326, 44K)

I would be surprised if modern macbooks could even take a .177

Why did he pee on it though

I hate Apple as any normal cis white male, but destroying school' property is a mistake that cannot be repaired - even if he did buy a new one that is the same model, no way that he can mimic the product number, or the installed proprietary school software.

the less he wants it to happen the more she will enjoy it. its the inverse property of bbc

Satania???

She'll probably just blame it on one of the random school shootings.

Attached: 6082421A421A476D9464D6D5D311BA3D.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Are people really that much of a manchild?
"Heh, finally a reason to fire my guns."
"That'll show her how manly her father is, heh"

What a pathetic retard.

Attached: Putin 21.jpg (183x255, 8K)

the whole purpose is to make incels like you more insecure and yours inferior genes not reproduce.
the vast majority of black peoples are not like the ones in the vids you fap to. and the whites neither. stop looking at those standards and being a cringy person and try to be a successful member of the society.

So the guys destroyed school property in a fashion he considered cool but actually makes him a complete idiot and he will at very least pay for the damage and a fine all while his daughter ultimately will receive black dick anyways.
Sad.exe

I bet he pays NRA dues every year and buys every overpriced garbage they shill to their paying members who they know are the biggest tards in the world

i have immediate mental image of some balding gen-x pineappple wearing sandals. his pistol cannot be effectively used to defend his daughter from her crave of niggerdick. jewish media has full control over her mind. lol mutts and their muh gun "rights" resisting the tyranny LARP.

It's worrying how obsessed people ITT are with black dick.

Attached: 1547685975090.jpg (768x1024, 140K)

It's the school that owns the MacBook.

what else "boys in the school" means in U.S.?

I thought that he killed his daughter, and she used the Mac as armor. What's wrong with me?

This is true, I'm talking to a girl from Spain and she hates Spaniards kek, she's desperate for a guiri bf

Nothing more shaming and horrible could happen to your daughter than having being fucked by an African.
People here are just assuming worst case scenario and given how the situation with society and the media is in the US.
It's quite probable.

>guns+limpwrited white boy

Every fucking time. Almost like seeing an azn gril walking down the street with some pudgy white boy.

This is not any white boy, this is the 8bit guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=A_vpfBJZ7JI

The last guy you can think that would carry a gun.

ahaha, dumb faggot.

Attached: oau.jpg (1022x754, 104K)

Well he's also a Texan, so it's not that big of a surprise.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1556981898821.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

*hits pipe*

why did he destroy school property

It's just the charging handle, contain your autism nogunz.

their point is the bolt is open

Hey Chaim, just a reminder: the public is turning against Jews. And next time, you aren't just getting kicked out

ic.

Think about it logically.

Attached: hits pipe.png (1368x1688, 2.82M)

that guy in the background looks pretty bemused.

Attached: 1538212309933.png (403x295, 269K)

sorry. wrong dude.
->

*hits pipe*

this guy's answer to his daughter talking to guys is to use a gun and shoot the computer?
americans.... they hate sex but love guns, such a weird country

The father is just jealous. He probably got ignored by his highschool sweetheart for being a whiteboi noodle arm faggot, and could only watch as she got rammed by Tyrone.
Now his daughter is that girl and Tyrone's son is ramming her.

checked

Attached: checked.png (500x375, 71K)