Find cool new project

>find cool new project
>look at the github page
>CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Attached: 1560547159009.jpg (1024x472, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
github.com/opal/opal/issues?utf8=✓&q=conduct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And you give a shit why exactly?

>could have been learning new programming paradigms but instead learned new gender pronouns

are SJWS gonna destroy everything anons?

They couldn't ruin anything if no one gave a shit in the first place but thanks to you retards they get attention and the chance to ruin everything.

Jow Forums said me to

into the trash it goes
t. tranny extortionist

>still missing the point
You should really be dilating right now faggot.

>if we ignore it it'll go away
when has that ever worked?

You're right giving them tons of media attention and thus influence works much better. But I'm sure if people keep calling them discord trannies and throwing shitfits about muh degeneracy they'll go away any minute now.

at least it isn't a diversity statement

I don't like tyrannies.

>Be embedded engineer
>Wamen intern

>user: So what languages can you program?
>Oh Python only

>user: Hmm okay why?
>Oh Cause its the most aesthetic language and easy!
>Don't know how you people do that like Java tehee

Straight from university bros.

Attached: tiresome pepe.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

>code of conduct basically says better code = allowed to say nigger

Attached: umdbq1luqfy11.jpg (334x506, 22K)

I think you've got the order of events wrong there champ
they were already getting unwarranted amounts of attention

At least she can presumably hack some python together. Someone in my course literally asked what a CPU is.

Yea booted her.
You need C/C++, scala and react.

How the fuck she got past HR no idea.

>How the fuck she got past HR no idea.
I can tell you how that happened. If HR where you work is even remotely like it was in the places where I worked before they are pants on head retarded and do what amounts to basically hiring by random without even once talking to the project manager about what they need.

>code and conduct is just the name of a feed store

Some guys are struggling getting in while knowing 5 languages.

Though met this one Asian chick who was pretty smart bachelor in math and knew C/C++ like an ace but from Malaysia.

Western thots not even once.

>not making a fork and calling it anti faggot edition and stealing simply copy and pasting whatever the genetic dead ends add in

I work with some western-born thots who program in C++ though they are all Asians.

>Some guys are struggling getting in while knowing 5 languages
Tell me about it. Was into tech all my life, learned C/C++/C# and Python before I even started studying, had prior work experience as a glorified Sysadmin but do you think I even got as much as a fuck you back when I applied to jobs? I only got my first job after asking my previous boss to help me, meanwhile the cunts in my semester literally got diversity hired without even knowing what the fuck a CPU is.

did any of them eat your asshole?

Why in damnation wound anyone give a shit about how many languages you "know" in university? Do you think you can learn how to ride a bike by reading physics books?

Yea, cause hiring practices now days are pants on head retarded.

Really its super hard for a newbie to get in or you need to be chad with silver tongue almost.
Or be a thot.
Cause of normie HR.

Good thing these are interns so i can kinda still can influence my boss.
On how retarded that last bitch was.

I still believe in merit.

ikr? It should be code_of_conduct.txt.
What's with github and making everything md? They need to fix that.

Cause you need to program chips and control it with a restful server written in spring boot and use JNI to interface with a c++ dll.

Chips are written in C.

Its embedded work.
Python is useless and if you go i can't do that tehee.

Yea sorry ill take chad/pajeet/Mei ling over there who can

What pissed me off the most was that I didn't even get as far as interviewing, I never even got a "thank you for your application but bla bla bla".
But at least now I know what companies to avoid in future cause if they make decisions that retarded when hiring I doubt their management is much better. "Funniest" thing about all this is my semester by now is only 14 people and we're all male, the women didn't make it past 3rd semester but all got instantly hired back in the first semester. Just fuck my shit up.

>proceed to fork it and remove CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
>???
>profit

>Take a Arduino program it in C/C++
>???
>Profit

Keep trying and make functional programs.
Also don't go for corporate businesses.

Small to medium cant afford to be "Diverse"

>Small to medium cant afford to be "Diverse"
Exactly what I did. Literally the second my previous boss that was the owner of some small chem company helped me out I got a couple job offers from other smaller companies he had some friends in. Just frustrating to know that hadn't I been lucky knowing him I'd probably still be looking for a job.

Good and after you got exp and some Linkdin endorsements get them from your boss.

Nobody will bat an eye, and you are pretty much lifted off.
They are rough on newbie guys with like nothing.
No github
No references etc.

If the software is actually good I don't really care about who wrote it. But that's just my opinion.

Is having some stuff on github really that important?

Yea like make a functional webshop with graphs and security.

Or like in my business if you can write a Arduino in C and make it communicate with COBS through USB on a computer run on scala or C++

I would be very interested.

Shows you are not an idiot.

>Yea like make a functional webshop with graphs and security.
Did stuff like that in the past for fun and to learn webdev even if it has nothing to do with my field but I don't know if companies are really interested in that. But thanks for the tips!

Depends what you are aiming for.
But they do help.

They might just ask and probe you how you did it.
As interview questions.

Guess at the very least it'd show I know what I'm doing if I'd upload some of my more interesting projects.

but python is the most aesthetic language and easy

I don't get why you guys give two shits about this CoC stuff
Don't they essentially say don't be a cunt to others in the repo? I wouldn't call that difficult, but you guys don't like it for whatever reason
It's not like it changes anything at all

Attached: 1552169780097.png (725x634, 844K)

>Don't they essentially say don't be a cunt to others in the repo
its probably more the fact that some faggot thought it was necessary to write a code of conduct just to feel important

>What is MarkDown?
Ding ding ding!

Why does that matter to you?

t. xshe

>Certain combinations of 1s and 0s trigger faggots on Jow Forums

Attached: 1558194662434.png (166x166, 14K)

>are SJWS gonna destroy everything anons?
not if we destroy them first. their day at the end of a rope is coming soon.

>You're right giving them tons of media attention and thus influence works much better
please kill yourselves as soon as possible. you're wasting valuable earth resources when there's people out there, that aren't morally and intellectually bankrupt as yourselves, that deserve these resources more.

Its doesn’t

What thats the next thing

DiversityStatement.md

It's been almost 3 hours now and I have yet to see anything explaining why people give them attention but please follow your own advice because they literally live rent free in your head.

oh hey reddit, get back into the fucking oven, you pathetic intellectual bankrupt. jesus fucking christ you dribbling retards are so easy to spot. lmao.

Sure thing kiddo. Whatever the human buzzword says.

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
back you go.

Took you ten minutes to come up with that? Please tell me where you live, I'm sure if I send you money I can write that off as charity work.

>find cool project on github
>it runs on a shitty interpreted language like rust or ruby with 100mb dependencies
why god

Because I'd rather rant about niggers, Jews, and trannies in the github issues rather than write code

Not him but it's extremely condescending. It reminds me of a grade school teacher writing the class rules on the board because, naturally, he's dealing with a bunch of children

>interpreted language
>rust

Attached: 1485387675944.jpg (400x342, 39K)

They need an excuse to not be able to program anything. The only Jow Forums board that can actually develop is /a/

Based and testosteronepilled

Attached: 1560294193382.jpg (817x762, 196K)

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
github.com/opal/opal/issues?utf8=✓&q=conduct
>inb4 so what
>inb4 have sex
dilate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09_06-05-06.png (613x275, 49K)

the fact that it makes you angry is proof that you're still one of those grade schoolers

The fact that you responded to me is proof that you're a poopyhead. Neener neener neener.

*Pulls request*

Attached: tha4tw69qyo01.jpg (1400x1195, 112K)

>If you're going to participate in this project, please don't be a racist asshole.
>HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
?????

There are people on the side of not letting people be removed of projects because of political views. What ARE you complaining about exactly?

Because they are basically blank checks that allow them to persecute, defame, and ban, anyone they don't like.

I’m actually the opposite. I hate faggots but I’ll gladly use their software because it makes them angry. The only thing they can do is relicense the code, which would hurt their other users so they don’t so that.

I'm a full blown faggot (trap/tranny here) and honestly I don't give two shits if I work with someone that's homophobic or transphobic or whatever if they don't bring in on the table when we work together. If you do then you're the faggot. Otherwise I can work with pretty much anyone as long as they produce good shit.

They can already do that if they want to. The only thing a CoC / rules does is tell people where your expectations are.

>starts twerking
Gets me every time

Because you little shits keep butting into conversations and screaming at us like middle schoolers becoming aware that their girl best friend now has massive breasts. We're so fucking tired of having to babysit shitheads like you when we have actual work to do.

So yeah, READ THE FUCKING CODE OF CONDUCT OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR REPO.

>b-b-but freedom of speech
kys

Would rather grok one relevant language than "know" 5

But Python is good tho. Super easy to learn and the community is cozy af.

holy fuck this pic has degraded. Should have used PNG faggot

Seattle here. Unemployed for 5 months now because of HR depts being mentally challenged. It gets even worse when they realize how brain dead they are. That's when they throw Workday or Salesforce at the problem and think it's going away when they get 2000+ resumes submitted when, in fact, all those are spam and the real applicants are eaten by malformed SQL queries written by some outsourced schmuck in Malaysia.

And no Amazon/[big box store], if I have to say one more time I'm not working fulfillment I'm gonna loose it.

Because the people going to the big corps straight from college got there by being super insecure about themselves. That's why they're so anal about burning themselves out like that - they're literal school bullies in adult bodies.

>There are people on the side of not letting people be removed of projects because of political views.
In that particular project, yes there are.
In any project which ran by bugmen and infiltrated by CoC-writing/README.md spelling error fixing """"""""contributors"""""""""" (i.e. Lerna), things could've gone differently.
>What ARE you complaining about exactly?
About CoC being nothing but a tool for militant commies, trannies, women, bugmen and other subhumans to suppress wrongthink and crimespeak, not just within the scope of the project (which would be entirely reasonable), but everywhere else as well.
About the proponents of those measures being, in 10 cases out of 10, useless, worthless parasites, who either have nothing to do with the projects they try to infiltrate, or contribute nothing of value to them. Pic related and other pinkos in opal threads? Never contributed to it. That raging faggot who made huge stink about ICE in Lerna license? Fucking lowly jannie in every project he's listed as a contributor. Those bugmen and tranny fucks who made the stink about GIMP? Non-contributors to either Gnome or GIMP, and after a lot of loud and proud yelling about forking the fucking thing to spite the fucking white males, everyone turned out to be "too busy" with other "stuff" to do it.

Oh, and I do realize there's no convincing you of anything, because you're one of those irredeemable subhumans, but just think for a moment how would you like those cocs to be enforced for you fucks too, without changing definitions of "racism" to exclude whites and "sexism" to exclude men?

Attached: 22284.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Stay away from corps if you can. Also from small startups and agencies. Go for medium and privately owned businesses or government work.

>Don't they essentially say don't be a cunt to others in the repo?
That's exactly what it's about. The people you see here complaining are the cunts.

Man, it's scary how all of a sudden 1984 became so relevant.

>being this upset about some retards making troll issues on a bug tracker
>caring at all about projects written by bugmen being infiltrated by trans women and other bugmen
>using the same Jow Forums slippery slope argument about white males being excluded when it's white males who welcomed code of conducts with open arms

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

I'm actually against CoCs too and I'm a trap. I just think it's not healthy to lose your shit on a case that actually had reasonable people recognizing a witch hunt and not letting good contributors get ostracized. You're giving these people headspaces.

You laugh at these people bitching about getting told to fork projects if they don't like the way things are handled, but that's actually the same for you. If you care about a project and it's being fucked over by a CoC, you have the right to fork it. It works both ways.

You're wasting mental headspace anyway. It's not worth it.

>contribute to a project that has a dangling CoC
>catch SJWs' attention
>SJWs frisk you for wrong think
>wrong think drops out of your jacket
>SJWs alert corporate authorities
>doxed and fired

Attached: IMG_7023.jpg (1608x2188, 574K)

I don't think you've ever read 1984.

Do you jerk off to those kind of fantasies regularly?

>recent political climate becoming increasingly toxic on both sides
>enact rules to enforce civil discussion
>DEM PURPLE HAIR TRANNY FREAKS TRYNA TAKE WAY MUH FREEDUM

Attached: laughingmexicanman.jpg (980x551, 44K)

Good programmers can't write code without being obnoxious assholes. It's scientifically impossible.

>left: "The white majority must become a minority and that's a good thing! Open borders now!"
>right: "We'd like it if the government would enforce the border laws"
yeah both sides are totally 'toxic'.

thats true im a bad programmer and im generally pleasant

Gee I wonder what side you are on considering you are completely downplaying the retardation of a side here :^)

wow a based centrist! You're so cool and above it all. Truly a great intellect.

If you strawman any harder you'll shit corn.

Attached: 433r23r34g45gh45gh45gh45g45.jpg (537x671, 131K)

Name the retardation, tranny

if you're looking at the mainstream political parties, I'm right. Trump would have been a Democrat 30 years ago. The only reason he isn't is because he (at least rhetorically) was against the millions of illegals streaming into the country. That's the one thing that has made him an 'evil nazi' and has people in paroxysms. Other than that, he's a left-center politician.

>Trump would have been a Democrat 30 years ago.
No way. He's anti-aboetion too. He's a hardcore republican and really not bad if you're a hardcore republican too but it's an unpopular stance. If I was American I would vote Democrat but I'm not.

>If I was American I would vote Democrat

Attached: 1555379493619.png (370x300, 10K)

>t. CoC-writing tranny

Im not british either and i am a vandal so vandals dont scare me
I used to graffitti a lot of shit

Don't forget how he loves Israel...