You're not still on FaceBerg are you Jow Forumsents?

You're not still on FaceBerg are you Jow Forumsents?

Attached: KikeFace.png (1080x1538, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/apple-cofounder-steve-wozniak-says-most-people-should-g-1836178238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do get off to facebook, all the pics people put on there

I only use twitter to harass trannies

Attached: giphy.gif (348x323, 987K)

FACEBOOKROASTIES BTFO

Attached: tmp.png (1080x1538, 580K)

How? I keep getting banned for even saying "faggot" once.
Fuck twitter is full of pozzed glow in the dark niggers.

"most people" so not everyone? who are the most people? TELL ME

At least post the article you fucking faggot.
gizmodo.com/apple-cofounder-steve-wozniak-says-most-people-should-g-1836178238
It's literally nothing more than a sales pitch not genuine concern about privacy.

based and redpilled

Pretty sure that both cia and kgb already know which color my underwear are.

Steve Zogniak

>apple
user, Facebook is trash but you should consider suicide

Stop using facebook.

Attached: 1562554310899[1].jpg (500x334, 35K)

YOOOOO LIL DONNY

seriously doubt anyone who comes here ever had a facekike account for anything other than doxxing and trolling

I have.

/based/ Woz!

Just logged onto mine for the first time in two years, because there's a funeral of a close relative and this is the only way I could get info out of them reliably.
While Wozniak, and therefore most of you aren't wrong, some of you are basically just pulling another iteration of pic related.

Attached: mister-gotcha-4-9faefa.png.jpg (814x578, 102K)

I was never on it to begin with. IRC, email, and phone is enough for me.

I can't delete because they locked my account.

I actually joined Facebook this past week because I decided that being as antisocial as I have been the past decade is probably not healthy for me and is probably a contributor to my selfishness and drinking problems.

Deleted it after 2016 when it became apparent that just because hillary lost it doesn't make her opponent's stated goals something you can't be fired (or beat half to death with a bike lock) for endorsing.

wozniak is mentally a child and should not be taken seriously about anything except building circuits.

is that reagan national

JUST TRUST HIM YOU DUMB FUCKS

most people should get off the internet permanently.

Facebook doesn't help bruh.

I never had a faceberg.

Do people use Facebook outside messenger?

I sincerely do not understand the appeal of Facebook. If I actually give a shit about what someone's up to, I'll call or text them. If it's a close friend, I'm already talking to them either in real life every other day or I can chat with them on Discord/Steam/whatever. The only thing I'm missing out on is updates on what the shitheads I went to highschool are up to and hearing about how my extended family (whom I'll never meet) are currently fucking up their lives. What's the point in putting up with all the shitty social politicking? What's the draw?

>Filed to: Steve Wozniak

>What's the draw?
to make boomers propagate fake news

So the Apple Jew tells us to not trust the Facebook Jew
who's Jewing who???

I use a fake profile, had to RMA my board once and the community manager of that brand was on Facebook. I don't know him personally so there was no other way to message him to ask him to speed up the RMA process. After that, in just 4 hours I got my RMA approved.
Also there's a bunch of used components groups there where you can find some superb deals on practically new hardware.

Just say you identified as fellow queer/trannies. They usually get a pass more so than any LGB users.

this
same way niggers can call each other niggers

you should be beaten half to death for that though, getting all the Mexicans out is a massive waste of time and money, two things that should be damn near sacrilegious to anyone on the right
also you're a coward

a lot of people are able to have friends they're not that close to, or just able to have a large amount of friends in general, to where it would be kind of unreasonable to check on all of them on a regular basis
social networks enable you to see what's going on with all of them easily
apparently a good friend of mine from school that I occasionally interacted with later has gotten married and is moving, just found that out the other day-- maybe it'll spark us talking more, that would be good
as for social issues or whatever, it turns out that's what people think, they just don't tell you all that right out of the gate; social networks are an environment that encourages it
you can either accept that fact or reject the people (personally I tend to reject the people but I'm told that's not healthy and it's certainly not fun)