Are you on Firefox or Chromium?

Are you on Firefox or Chromium?

Attached: 1531437028280.jpg (298x169, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html
cvedetails.com/cvss-score-charts.php?product_id=3264&fromform=1
cvedetails.com/cvss-score-charts.php?product_id=15031&fromform=1
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Safari

I'm on Google Chrome

Attached: 1562215563857.png (1242x1394, 1.54M)

Opera with Opera Free VPN

Chromium :3
failfox is botnet trash

Attached: telemetry-coverage.png (750x357, 54K)

La chromium, just better in every way with the same extension opportunities. Also doesn't make you glow in the dark.

so you're on chromium

chromium, its comfy

Chromium with all Google domains blocked in the hosts file. It's like my own version of ungoogled chromium. feelsgoodman.jpg

yes

Firefox and Iridium on LiGnux.

Firefox and Vivaldi on Wandows.

FF just needs a good user.js to keep it locked down. Iridium and Vivaldi are the only chromium forks worth using now, but otter browser is almost there too.

Iridium is nice but they are always so far behind on releases. And Vivaldi is not open source so that's a big nope for me.

Mozilla Firefox

How any self respecting Internet user can support the Google Botnet is beyond me.

Firefox, been using it since I started browsing the internet like 15 years ago and have had zero reason to use anything else

Chromium isn't any more botnet than Furryfox.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html

Why not both?

But have to say, in Opensuse, Firefox bugs a lot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_170317.png (142x43, 7K)

Firefox constantly shits the bed on the reddit redesign, but Chromium is smooth as butter.

I'm on Edge desu

>same site has mitigation article for Firefox
>can't do that with chromium
Alright user

You realize ungoogled chromium is in their top tier browsers? It's literally just chromium with the google urls deleted.

> Using plebbit
There's your problem

What's wrong with reddit? I've been on there for a decade.

Most subs have awful commie SJW mods that will ban you for saying anything that goes against their agenda, and the upvote/downvote system turns every thread into an echo chamber

Yes and you have to compile and patch the chrome source code for that

agreed. the mod of r/stallmanwasright is an absolute sjw authoritarian. but places like r/linux and r/linuxmasterrace are pretty good

they have binaries you can download, or you can just install chromium from your distro's repository and block the google callbacks, it takes all of 5 seconds to do it.

>Jow Forumssmuggies quarantined and at risk of ban
>Jow Forumssmugideologyman promoted
guess which one is left wing and which is right wing

Not sure, but it might be related to the patch that openSUSE adds to Firefox to force it to use the KDE Filepicker on KDE.

That's one of the reasons I prefer Chromium/Chrome, it uses the based filepicker out of the box with no configuring.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_142024.png (1538x947, 432K)

>reddit
kys

qutebrowser

Chromium still has google crap in it
tard

When I use the internet, I use EDGE!

So Chromium

You can easily disable it, just like the botnet trash in furryfox.

Firefox Beta.

BOTH

easily... yea, after patching it and using ungoogled-chromium

what are you gonna do once they kill adblocking? and that's just the beginning of it. using any chrome based browser = cuck

Ungoogled chromium + blocking remaining google domains with uBlock Origin = most comfy browser

Firefox. On PC I can't stand either sluggish scrolling (waterfox) or shitty font rendering (almost every fucking chrome based browser I came across).

Which is shitty because on Android Firefox is a piece of garbage so my syncing options are limited.

it's the mobile browser with the best ad blocking. that's enough to make it the best mobile browser for me

The CVSS scores for the past year:

Firefox

cvedetails.com/cvss-score-charts.php?product_id=3264&fromform=1

>Weighted Average CVSS Score: 6.7

Chrome (and Chromium)

cvedetails.com/cvss-score-charts.php?product_id=15031&fromform=1

>Weighted Average CVSS Score: 5.9

Firefox BTFO

*improves your browsing experience*

Attached: GNOME_Web_logo.png (512x512, 134K)

and they're rolling out cfi for chrome too
firefox is really shit in comparison

It's damn slow at opening websites compared to other easily available browsers. Sending tabs across devices takes an eternity compared to chrome. Heck not only that, the interface is not well designed as it requires interacting with the top of the screen a lot when many phones of today benefit greatly from putting elements at the bottom. It's just dumb.

Firefox, never left it ever.

1995+24, still supporting a bunch of insane trannies.. just use chromium until firefox dies and something takes its place.
obligatory kys

kys

I was born in 1986, don't care about the personal lives of employees it has nothing to do with the functionality of a browser , and I'll continue to live just to spite you.

bof

I'll give a look. thanks.

custom configured palememe 28.5.2, because it still can be built with gtk2, unlike the ones you've specified.

28.6.0.1 crashes xorg for some reason so i rolled back.

I'm unironically only using Firefox because I don't like Chrome's rounded tabs

Attached: Episode-1_peppercarrot-wallpaper_by-David-Revoy.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

>using firefox since ver 2
if it ain't broke

Attached: 1402123509310.jpg (285x280, 15K)

Internet Explorer

the superior browser desu

post those domains please

Recently went back to Firefox from Chromium after not using FF for like 8 years.

You stupid faggots. Anyone who preaches/slams a browser because of its privacy and/or lack thereof, is a fuckin bluepilled moron. It's the 21st century your privacy HAS BEEN FORFEIT FOR 20+ YEARS.

Quit thinking because you use fuckin firefag or chromenutz that you're suddenly safe from big brother; YOU'RE NOT. You're on the fuckin internet, an interconnected system of networks and nodes OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE ENTITIES therefore everything that traverses through their networks is subject to monitoring and monetization. Get over it.

You fuckin idiots. Read Kevin Mitnick's book on the art of invisibility anyone thinking their online privacy is safe in the 21st century is a moron.

Change my mind.

Hint: you cant.

Attached: IMG_20190422_134529_788.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Bluepill faggot.

Attached: 1544759748938.png (638x1000, 209K)

no you can't, fucking retard.
even ungoogled chromium which has a massive team can't disable all of the google botnet shit in it. Google services is a required to compile binary blob.

Chrom* has it's own integrated DNS client, you'd need to disable the flag and block the port if you want it to respect your system's host file.
>(((BIG BROTHER)))
>implying you can't reduce your footprint
ok, idiot

nice bait

Have both. Firefox installed, chromium portable.

Waterfox

why, I use windows 10 and chromium like a good cuck

This, I use it but I'm not delusional enough to believe it can be disabled easily. ungoogled-chromium wouldn't exist if that's the case.

dilate

Why, it's Microsoft® Edge© for me

Unironically the best GPU accelerated rendering.

Firefox

>what are you gonna do once they kill adblocking?
what a retarded argument. are you against using it because they might do something you wont like in the future? could you just stop using it if/when that happens?

Attached: ED312FTGF.jpg (466x414, 33K)

>implying you can
hahahaha alright, who's going to tell him?

Chredge reporting in

I worked at microshit so I'm more OK with them getting my data than Google

>chrom*
>not lighting up the night sky like a megalopolis' light pollution

Been using Firefox since 2005. Recently, I stated sing the DuckDuckGo browser on android.

Attached: Hack Fraud.jpg (512x512, 158K)

redpill me on satya

These are the domains I caught Chromium phoning home to (at least on Debian) so I sent them to 127.0.0.1

accounts.google.com
clients2.google.com
clients4.google.com
chrome.google.com
csp.withgoogle.com
gvt1.com
redirector.gvt1.com
update.googleapis.com
www.gstatic.com

Now Chromium is quiet as a mouse. Note that this breaks some shit though, no sign-ins to google (which is a plus for me) but youtube and google search still works.

you must go back

Attached: 6ZFmlGIwFgsiWL3BjAfRVim-NptWRizDv4aIqYJS1S0.jpg (1200x628, 80K)

Microsoft® Windows™ 10 doesn't have this problem.

>I want to escape the botnet
>I use YouTube and Google search

Satya Natella
>started out as software engineer
>rich af but still drives honda civic or something like that to work
>lowkey, not a douche

Honestly the man's a big part of MS's turnaround that Ballmer started. MS isn't going for embrace, extend, extinguish anymore, they're trying to abstract themselves from end-users and basically become a profitable version of IBM. Definitely not your typical Pajeet.

I use DDG and Invidius. I was simply pointing out for others what services would be available.

Also forgot to mention. Disable IPv6 as well, otherwise it will try to reroute the callbacks if there's an active IPv6 connection.

Is Sativa Nutella also behind the idiotic conversion of desktop Windows to use inefficient mobile GUIs?

What it's not chromium nowadays?
Firefox by the way...

>hurrr durr there only 2 browsers
>what is palemoon
retard

Both. Hardened Firefox for most browsing and chromium for botnets like Jow Forums.

Fire fucks.
Chrome cucks.

Attached: firefix_girl.jpg (433x596, 59K)

Why not Tor?

cuuuuuutttteeee!!!

Chromium is for zoomers and people who discovered the internet after smartphones became a thing.

>t. windows user
using free software and local self-hosted services over third-party services when possible is a start. how hard was that? everyone here should understand that __nothing__ is completely secure+private but that doesn't mean you have to bend over for Facebook + Microsoft + Google.

Chrome*
ftfy

I made my own browser.
It sucks.

See:
And go fuck off back to or or whatever subliterate shithole you came from.

I recently switched from Vivaldi back to Firefox. My logic was that maybe the Chromium has some Google spyware code in it that the Vivaldi team didn't get rid of.

Edge is the only browser

Firefox

eww

Heavily tweaked FF is my backup for Iridium. Takes like 300 tweaks in about:config to mitigate all the FF horse shit, and 1 tweak in Iridium.

FF
It may be run by trannies and retarded americans, waste half their budget on MUH DIVERSITY AND MUH MERITOCRACY but its still the best choice.
Sad for everyone else around really

Firefox is literally controlled opposition, there to give you the illusion of choice, but, in reality, is just as bad as those they claim to oppose.

This guy calls Mozilla the Devil Incarnate, and goes into the many reasons as to why they are:
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html