How do we filter niggers and subhumans out of the internet? I suggest arithmetic captchas

How do we filter niggers and subhumans out of the internet? I suggest arithmetic captchas.

Attached: 1562562620590.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typing style and some language parsing

>wahh give me my safe space
lmao what a sheltered fag

>wanting nigger enrichment
How's your wife's son doing?

I enjoy having a job and getting white pussy when you only get white lotion

Attached: 1556041038310.jpg (1080x1080, 48K)

enjoy having nigger dna in your children
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

Ban mobile user-agents.

hahahha like the meme

Why are you posting malware.

Attached: 1551456784567.png (715x771, 96K)

Give it back jamal

banning by OS (Android and IOS)

This is a genuinely good idea, 3rd worlder's can't afford laptops and computers but they do have smartphones en mass.

look son, a nigger!

But I'm black

post dick or gtfo

Attached: 3452245234543.jpg (500x601, 34K)

>I enjoy having a job

Attached: 300px-Wagecuck2.jpg (300x188, 14K)

stop spreading this meme you commiecuck

Woah what are you doing on Jow Forums? get back to work.

Attached: CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg (600x333, 52K)

done with my shift senpai
now I get to enjoy my hard earned cash unlike you

Attached: IF-AD361_CASH_O_M_20171201155645.jpg (1280x853, 77K)

Enjoy no pussy or comfort while your parents pray for death for raising a genetic dead end.

I’ve been asking for this for a long time. I think we need a separate internet that can only be accessed if you have a college degree. I’m sick of an internet full of idiots and children. I don’t care what sort of dystopian nightmare will bring about this, but im willing to deal with the consequences

No joke, I have an iphone for the same reason I shop at target. I’m willing to pay more to be treated like a white man and not a negroid

But I have a degree and I'm an idiot. You'll need to qualify that some more.

What do you mean enjoy your cash? That's for bills only!
>no pussy
Implying I care about sex or 3D women
>no comfort
I am very comfortable user and have built a good relationship with my parents.

Attached: 1452091689293.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

Oh thats fine, plenty of people with degrees are idiots. In fact I’m one of them. However i rather the IQ floor be raised and children excluded completely.

>he needs to flex his worthless existence so hard when he can't even feed himself.
It's okay user you would most likely join antifa if you had to go to school.

fuck off, tyrone.

Attached: 1555914325343.png (309x455, 237K)

Subhuman NEET. Grow up and do what I did, join the night shift master race. I work 12 hour graveyard shifts. I do only maybe 2 real hours of work and spend the rest of the time playing in Jow Forums. Then I get a week off. All without interacting with customers and clients or leaving the air conditioning.

All internet requires biometric verification of non-brown eyes.

>12 hours outside
Yikes. Wagies are literal farm animals.

Attached: quote-they-deem-me-mad-because-i-will-not-sell-my-days-for-gold-and-i-deem-them-mad-because-khalil-g (850x400, 60K)

they just need to get some vitamin zyklon-b into their diets. no need to change the internet.

What about affirmative action and gender or woman studies?

Thats fine. I’m not trying to create a perfect internet here, just to keep the welfare recipients out. If daddy wants to pay for his little princess to have a women’s study degree, thats fine. Plus Trump’s supreme court will fully ban affirmative action for (ironically) being in violation of the civil rights act. I don’t want a perfect world, just a better one.

There is nothing wrong with niggers being on the Internet

Attached: obama uses a dell.jpg (712x472, 107K)

>implying I want gibs me that when I can lord over my fellow blacks for actually getting shit done.
Oh white boi....that's why your women take the dark dick