How do I become religiously dedicated to something like terry davis? Are there drugs that can do this?

How do I become religiously dedicated to something like terry davis? Are there drugs that can do this?

Attached: 1536364716356.png (450x399, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>drugs
Cringe

>not consuming magic potions and elixirs for maximum performance
not gonna make it

You need to be mentally ill.

How do I get the same mental illness as terry?

By having a fucked up childhood.

Mental illness.

already do but I don't share the same insanity as terry, just the usualy anxiety + depression.

sorry bud
terry had divine intellect bestowed upon him by god
you need to be special to have god do that for u

thanks for input radiant negros

You become like Terry Davis if:

1. You were dropped on your head when you were born.
2. You were curb-stomped just enough to develop brain damage without serious outward physical injury as a toddler.
3. You were sexually molested by your dad, at least one uncle and at least one priest.
4. You were raised in the Bible Belt of the US and take the Bible as the literal word of some 6000-year-old Jew in a toga, sitting on a cloud and laughing at niggers for their misfortune of being born.

adderall helps in the dedication front, but when you crash, you crash hard

I have been dedicated to a project for the last ten years like Terry Davis but I can tell you that no drugs are gonna do it

drink a bottle of LSD then come back here and await further instructions

>3. You were sexually molested by your dad, at least one uncle and at least one priest.
He never said that.

there are ways to induce mental illnesses upon yourself but i dont think u should.

Terry was molested only by CIA

My aunt is schizo but not the fun kind, she accosts postal workers for watching her house and collects her toenails. Be careful what you ask for

Never come down.
>everything looks perfect from far away

Not technology.

LSD, ego death, it will clear away all barriers

lucy unironically made me a better person and cured my 4 year depression. no technology has even come close to that sort of life changing experience. it's not really that you "understand the universe" rather it's a unique introspective experience when in the right mindset

Neck yourself because you know you will never have the divine intellect bestowed by god himself> Terry was a special gift from god

Spread your asscheeks and fly away, my son.

>Cringe
oof

>muh deepness
Shut the fuck up, inarticulate hippie.

Is this your aunt?
youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA

Install gentoo

>oof
cringe

yes, a random user on a mongolian basket weaving forum just invalidated my very own experience!!! what shall I do??

>cringe
yikes

>>cringe
>yikes
oof

No, it requires dedication.

...with lots of drugs