Why doesn't Jow Forums go dumpster diving for tech...

Why doesn't Jow Forums go dumpster diving for tech? I found and have been using pic related for 4 years out of a dumpster.

Attached: IMG_20190709_024053982~2.jpg (4015x1671, 1.11M)

are you poor?

yes

I learned how to use technology very well so now I just do Jow Forums things for companies and they give me money so I can buy whatever I want.

One of my first computers at 11 was built out of two recycled computers. After that I started making rediculous cost-cutting setups where I pushed cheap mobos and PSUs and cases and used parts to their goddamned limits. I kept growing up and now I buy for reliability because time is money. Shit you pulled out of a dumpster is generally not very reliable.

I live in my parents basement in buttfuck nowhere Indiana, there are plenty of job opportunities around here, but they are all factory/warehouse work, capping out at 65% national GDP. I refuse to work for a company with no prospect of making average GDP ($28/hr)

what's up? i also live in my parent's basement in Indiana. i get enough money to buy a computer when the old one dies (and not that much more but anyway)

ok, picture this... working 10 hours a day in a factory in 100 degree heat, making $12/hr. Rent is $800/month, utilities (electric, internet, phone) are $200/month, car insurance, food, medical bills (severe myopia so glasses are expensive as fuck) (my teeth are fucked so thousands of dollars per year in dental) (kidney stone approx every 18 months, excruciating pain and there goes $3000 on CT scan), food, That leaves me with a couple hundred dollars per year for everything else.

Now add on top of all that, that I have no children, girlfriend, roommate and never will. That the only reason I get up and go to work is so that I can survive and get by so that I can go to work the next day and so on. I can just barely keep myself going, let alone support another person or start a family. And the rich bastards that run this god forsaken county couldn't give a single shit about any of this, not when they could live a lifetime on just the interest of their income.

Buying new stuff is Capitalist.

that's why i support basic income

Someone probably came on that.

lmao why does Indiana even exist

oh yes let me buy some used food to eat

I'm not a racoon

>someone probably came on that

I'm not racoon

pass a stone that makes you wish you were dead and drains you bank account to -$2000 and then tell me you wouldn't use a free dumpster keyboard.

This is Jow Forums so I thought you probably would've got what "stuff" hinted at (Technology).

yeah well i feel free to talk more about physical consumer technology products on this board

talk about more than just physical consumer technology products

the rich man pays $100 for a shoe that lasts 10 years. the poor man pays $15 for a shoe that lasts 1 year

There are Russian YouTube channels dedicated to salvaging tech, mostly smartphones, from junkyards and repairing it to working condition. Half the time it just works without repairs.

Forgot your image.

Attached: araisan.gif (392x450, 67K)

donald trump has enough money for 5,000 people's lifetimes. the average mayor has enough money for 5 people's lifetimes. i think anyway. by the way

there's a reason that i mentioned basic income. look up on google, or whatever search engine you want, the words "basic income"

sounds like it sucks. wishing you good health and happiness

try doing that for a while and see how long it takes you to get harassed by police if not arrested

Retarded because buttfuck indiana has a way lower cost of living than places where you might earn 28 dollars an hour.
You're just a loser bum brah get a job.

a lot of people are "losers" according to what you seem to think is a "loser". i'm probably a loser according to your definition. and you are an asshole

a lot of, maybe even most, people that think life is a game you can win or lose are assholes

Grow up.

ignore this asshole, OP

there are a lot of assholes out theree who won't give you the time of day. there are also some people out there who care at least a little bit

when people say "grow up" most of the time they really mean "stunt your growth and become a conformist/slave"

feelsbadman

some of the time they mean "you are a poor person so you should not exist"

I dumpster dive in Australia for old tech. There was a period where I had a little system going and I was making around $1,000~ a month reselling things that I found. It sharply dropped off after a while and I just regressed to being a bit more selective about what I picked up and using it for my self.

Attached: 1561697605410.jpg (1280x718, 113K)

I would, but dumpster diving in central Europe is pretty much non-existent because there's so much competition to grab old company tech that in never arrives in the dumpster.

Jow Forums has told me before to go fuck myself. i said "i am hearing you live and clear on satellite"

> Only qualified for zero-brain work.
> Thinks he deserves more than a zero-brain salary.

Boy did your parents fuck up.

Attached: huh.jpg (878x749, 43K)

>I refuse to work for a company with no prospect of making average GDP ($28/hr)
If that came out of 1 of muh kid's mouths their board would be due and they'd be evicted immediately if they didn't pay.

Grow the fuck up.

My company provides me with my work tools.

But dumpster diving is breddy gud fun.

The people on my country NEVER throw out shit, they always sell it.
I wish I lived in a country full of idiots with disposable income like yours, OP. Finding free shit sounds comfy.

i once dumpstered some cheap aio pc out of my blocks trash. i identified the owner based on the photos that were still on it, they didn' even bother to password protect a perfectly fine working installation.

Fuck you cocksucker. I live in the boonies and couldn't get a warehouse job in a million fucking years.You have no idea what you're talking about. They are some of the best opportunities you can get, and it certainly beats what I'm used to doing construction work. You commie faggots don't even realize what you have.

Attached: cluckinbell.jpg (546x554, 35K)

For what? This is electronics, not fucking cars.

I get good Dell optiplexes out of dumpsters from nearby sprawling business park. I code, they work, good workhorses.

Because you end up hoarding material you’ll never use, need or can ever give a reasonable reason as to why you’re keeping it other than “I may need it later”. Pic related, it’s going to go to the dumpster if I can’t find someone who wants it, already tossed five laptops the other day.

Attached: 8DDB7FD9-87BF-4A88-AD1C-57A56CFD49A5.jpg (1080x1920, 512K)