ITT ports you never use

Attached: downloadfile-10.jpg (300x309, 16K)

Attached: 220px-Ethernet_port.jpg (220x162, 14K)

Killing this thread.

Attached: computer-port-chart.jpg (700x898, 202K)

what is it and what is it used for

It's Apple firewire zoomer.

FireWire was great

vagina HAHAHA

fuck off macfag

i have a suspicion that in the next 10 or so years most consumer computers will be mostly usb-c ports. i also think they may eventually start producing twisted pair usb-c cable, as they are already using differential pairs. thoughts?

>why, yes I use all the time optical output how could you tell ?

Attached: gigachad2.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

You dont say?

I mistook it for something I had on my dell latitude e6410
i checked and it's not the same
apparently it has firewire though

Attached: 4L_A1i1iOWE.jpg (1600x1000, 87K)

vagina takes like 9 months to copy anything

I still use a handful of those daily tho

Attached: agp_slot.jpg (400x300, 44K)

Display port and USB-C are the only things you need.

Jow Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: ans7_vulva-8col.jpg (632x637, 50K)

no need to be a dick. i'm not knowledgeable about this stuff, i was just looking at the pinout the other day. i asked for other thoughts because it seemed obvious to me but it might not actually be.
do you think there are any other connectors that will be a part of most consumer electronics? my guess is displayport and 8p8c/rj45 if you insist on that term.

Never seen a vagina this perfect, fake news.

Not the same user, but I think ultimately Type-C could replace Ethernet cables in the future.
Which I don't personally mind. It's not like when Apple suddenly decided 3.5mm jacks were obsolete and replaced them with inferior bluetooth signal. Type-C can be as fast as ethernet, if not faster.

I don't use any of your normalfag ports. I use a Macbook Pro so I have access to two USB-C ports-- which don't matter because I put it in a dock to charge it regardless. For headphones I use the airpods that came with my iPhone 10 for my phone, and a pair of Beats by Dre for when I'm on my Macbook. Of course my phone and headphones go into a charging station as well to be as far from using ports as I can be. I'm a man approaching the future at blazing speed, I hope you like eating my dirt faggots.

Summer baits are weak.

I'm the opposite. If you have your own place there's absolutely no reason to be using ethernet for anything aside from your phone/camera/ring doorbell.

I actually had to buy a switch because I use ethernet so much. All my smart TV's are connected to ethernet. So is my server, PS4/Switch & Laptop.

Low latency, stable fast internet rocks.

>baits

Attached: IMG_1049.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

You know, until you had benefit of doubt at least you could have passed as somewhat average.
Now you're just an advanced stupid.

The main strength of ethernet is relatively low cost of deployment with signal reliability even with 100m runs, not the speed.

Yeah I thought of that seconds after posting and now I feel dumb

I'm ahead of the curb, you laugh at me now but in the future I'll be hailed as a prophet

that's because of the extra pair right? there is also the possibility of dedicated power delivery making PoE easier to implement i suppose. it looks like it would be implemented as an alternate mode
you sound suspiciously like the voice of reason buzzing in my head i would like to ignore. the idea of a few unified connectors is very exciting, but you are absolutely right that this would make ethernet more complicated and expensive, with the dubious benefit only one extra pair- teaming will get us 4 new pairs at lower marginal cost hehe xd

Whatever floats your boat.
I do too have Type-C ports on my PC but if you think having less funcionalities is better then be my guest.

>ahead of the curb

>still no efficient way to go from firewire to USB

>tfw you break a hymen

Attached: 1557222990186.jpg (976x674, 367K)

kek, checkmate

people like you are why applefags get a bad rep

also
>ahead of the curb
jfc