What is the last thing you broke that just almost made you break down?

What is the last thing you broke that just almost made you break down?

Attached: bd2ee5d8bc392c208a13a9b4f78d64a6e946f9e1_hq.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

idk I'm not some dumb nigger that can't control himself

My stuffed bear when I was like 7 I guess.

My fingernail when i closed a door on my finger by accident

my girl, she be like
> let's try anal

Nothing because I am an adult that has impulse control.

I meant accidentally break. Have sex.

my relationship with my ex gf

My minecraft map with the "fill" command :(

Dilate, tranny.

none, i could just buy a new one or repair it

This hot redhead’s hymen.

My life.

My spirit.

My soul.

My external hardrive with my ex’s nudes, 100 GB of full volume hentai manga, and some rare retro anime. I got over it pretty quickly because I’ve moved on from the weeb phase of my life but damn that was a record of what my life used to be.

My will to live

Your mothers hymen.

This but it was my game dev, 3d modeling and photoshop hard drive.

That part of me died with the hard drive.
I never used any of those things again. All my work was lost.

Attached: 1559381932021.jpg (552x313, 16K)

Hope that taught you the value of backups

I was 17. It was 4 years ago.

Attached: 1556896475125.gif (230x268, 1.97M)

I knocked a 5TB external HDD off my desk while it was running. Lost everything

i dont broke computers related stuff im too poor

It's amazing how many people don't have backups.

Phones die, loved ones die, goldfish die, hard drives die. Have a backup of a backup of a backup in place.

My leg desu senpai

Attached: 20190709_134250.jpg (2880x2160, 1.66M)

> tfw no loved ones backups

>be me
>play with my airsoft replica in my flat
>miss the target
>bullet rebounds and shoots my laptop's screen
>explain that I had closed up my lit without noticing a pen on the keyboard

I kept the secret until today.

Oh I broke nothing. And nothing of mine was broke. But to betray a man then call him pathetic for having feelings that you hurt, and to betray your children...! I've never been more furious.

Dropped my Galaxy Note 3 after taking good care of it for 5 years. I'm a cheapskate and having to take money from savings to buy a new one was a pain in the ass. Can't really resell the old phone either.

I finally got a nice scale figure, and now a dagger is broken off :(
I'm in japan for another week but I hate this feeling of breaking something i worked hard for.

>tfw break the backup drive

Not broke, but left my iPad in the seat pocket of a plane on the first of 3 connecting flights back to the UK from NZ, didn't realise until on the next flight. Was jailbroken and had all muh music and medias on it. RIP. Also thought I did the same thing with my custom IEM's another time but found them before I noosed myself

My cat broke my monitor and I didn't have enough money to replace it for a few weeks, so I literally didn't have anything to do until then.

your mom lmao

I have a bunch of scratches on my note 9 from literally nothing

My pi 3B+ just stopped working.

I think I'm done with buying any pi model less than 20$

>Impotence pills
More like your dick

I can't remember the last time I broke something.

Those are Czech slim cigatettes, ie. faggots choice.

My AC... in mid-August

lucky you

desu never knew they were Czech

those are also not my cigarettes

My dick.

My dad recently broke a 2000$ curved LED TV while moving it.

how about you move your own stuff from now on instead of letting your poor old dad do it for you

OP clearly said "you broke", so he must be his own dad

not him but children like you should stay in /b/

A hard drive suddenly suffered a catastrophic failure with no warning, and I hadn't it backed it up in a long time. RIP that cool synthesizer noise I made.

Attached: 1552733104794.jpg (234x260, 21K)

this

:'(

I broke my DT990's in the most retarded autistic way possible.
...I was vacuuming and decided it would be a great idea to vacuum off the dust on my headphones. It fucked up the membrane inside, and when I opened it up some cables came loose and I don't have a soldering iron. I've been using iphone earbuds I found in the back of a drawer since.
Yeah, I'm fucking retarded

2x 3TB Seagate HDD's died on me 1 week from each other after 1 year. Had stuff on there I had been collecting for years. One of them I already know what it contained. I managed to get everything back from that. The other one I honestly don't have a clue because it was so traumatic that I somehow wiped my mind of ever having it. I legit don't know remember what was on it. I still keep both just incase it's possible to repair it. That was in 2014.

This of course lead me to building my own Freenas Server, RAID10. Snapshots taken weekly. I'm still in the process of buying 8TB's for backing up my raid. I need 6x.

how long till new cpus goes on sale usually?

Wanted to saw a fencepost in half so each half was exactly 105cm. Got distracted and made the saw mark at 115cm It really fucking pissed me off

Go to bed

You'll like /clear in a survival game

Im telling

my daughter's hymen