Is there a better technological feeling than taking some gay...

Is there a better technological feeling than taking some gay, poorly designed proprietary device and modding it into a heterosexual, freedom respecting one?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1536, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflash.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like shit now

Not as shitty as Apple's blindingly white color scheme, but I agree that it's still shit. Thankfully Rockbox allows you to customize it to look any way you want it to.

>he has to project sexuality into the products he uses
Either a very deep insecurity or directly a latent homosexuality.

turn the brightness down if it's blinding you, tard

>clean ui to cluttered one
wow so much better

This, but at least it's FOSS and you can drag and drop files into it.

I want to buy an iPod classic and do this, but, damn, those things are expensive.

Rockbox would be a lot cooler if the non-chinkshit hardware it ran on wasn't restricted to insane eBay markup

Yes. Not spending money on homo devices.

Buy a broken one

but what about when the product itself is marketed around the very same sexuality that you claim makes you gay, user?

Attached: pride.jpg (1200x629, 265K)

Those Rockbox themes look exactly like the cheap ass chink shit mp3 player themes.
They could have, at least, made them more informative than Apple's, but with less junk.

I use Rockbox, but basically all the themes are total shit, and I wish I could make it look like the apple ui

>dust off my ipod 4. gen
>install rockbox on it
>pretty great
>hdd strokes out two days later
of course.

like this?

Attached: rockbox.jpg (843x1223, 107K)

Then he won't be able to use it

>hdd strokes out two days later

Retard.
iflash.xyz/

>Ipod
no better use smartphone for this?

Only feature phones can compare since they have physical buttons to control the playback, they're small and light

What's a good rockbox capable player that has fm radio and sdxc support?

Soul souless

I just pulled the trigger on a seller refurbed on eBay. $130 for a 120GB 7th gen. Did I do good?
I think I got gypped, but that seemed like the best option, I didn't want to fuck around with cheapo $80 shit that some pleb probably cummed on.
I'll be doing the SD card upgrade soon as well.

7th gen has shitty DAC

I guess you're right. I actually like the look of those a bit more, so I'm gonna cancel my order. Plus it gives me more money to spend on the upgrades, I guess.

I just upgraded my iPod Video to an 850mAh battery and have the U2 chassis in the mail

Attached: file.png (1024x819, 494K)

>u2
and here i thought it was impossible to make an apple device more gay

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

I just want the red and black color scheme. I'm actually looking into getting a custom backplate to make it an RHCP iPod

The colorscheme is nice, but the signature shit is ultrafaggotry.

Why does the UI have to be so cluttered? Why are there on-screen play/pause buttons when the device doesn't even have a touch-screen?

>850mAh
got a linkt? can only find 450mAh batteries on amazon

>u2
Yikes

>RHCP
Jesus I feel for you user. They were amazing, but after 2003 it all fell apart.

left
>clean, delivers critical information clearly
right
>overdesigned windows xp-tier shit

>playing...
well, no shit
>left and right skip buttons
what the fuck are they there for if you cant click them
>time and date
just look at a fucking watch

>this is what Jow Forums believes a good UI looks like

remember when they pushed a patch that put a U2 album on everyone's phone a few years ago? that shit was hilarious.

It's a shame that greedy normies are still charging three digits for a used iPod classic to this day. I'd love to have a DAC that doesn't fucking track me and works without sync bullshit.

Attached: 1553879862986.jpg (1431x900, 461K)

There is not.

Attached: IMG_20190614_223841.jpg (2560x1920, 1.76M)