Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: IMG_20190709_172443.jpg (1080x592, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/opinion/william-watson-why-canadas-best-health-care-system-just-got-ranked-last-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ikr just shave it bro

he's right though.
buy RTX 2080 super
support Israel, our greatest ally.

wait for the asus aib and get a real cooler

This

its funny that he allows himself to be pictured with the little horns all the time too. you'd think he would try to get the best angle or something.

>we want the balding fat neckbeard audience

Der Untermensch

Allowed to be that fat

>best angle
Come on, man...

He's so fucking based oh my God.
He COULD lose a few pounds. He COULD shave his head or cut it shorter. He COULD care a little more about his appearance.
But not he has absolutely zero shame. He owns his pudgy body and balding crown like he's the king of gigachads.
What a beast.

THIS MAN HAS REACH LEVELS OF TECH0 CHAD YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

>Canada gives this guy free health care

It's a coronary and type II diabetes waiting to happen and the tax payers are picking up the tab.

business.financialpost.com/opinion/william-watson-why-canadas-best-health-care-system-just-got-ranked-last-again

canadian healthcare is crumbling. we have to import hundreds of thousands of immigrants to pay for the ponzi scheme so the boomers can retire in comfort. the entire country is fucked.

Sounds exactly like Sweden

canada actually takes in far more immigrants per capita than sweden does. the number has been rising every year. we're currently triple what america takes per capita, and our PM wants to make it quadruple america's number + any additional refugees the UN says we should take.

why doesn't he just shave of that oily hair and grow some stubbles?

Is this, may I say, Chad crown

Attached: 2019-07-09-181614_250x114_scrot.png (250x114, 41K)

Jesus christ. It's like the Roman Empire all over again, when the barbarians came. We used to take in a lot more but the nationalist party got 25% of votes last election so the politicians might've understood.

Attached: raw.gif (498x278, 397K)

The problem is not the guy but that he is obese. I mean Linus watching 1m kiddies and if a fat retard, review all the bullshit, they think it's OK to be obese. But I thinks it's already too l8.

>see thumbnail
>looks like a dented GPU which looks like the reason to not buy it
>video doesn't acknowledge it or make the connection
>go to Jow Forums and see it's on purpose the design (the dent)
Clickbate is illigal isnt it

Attached: 1410220221214.jpg (600x465, 38K)

>the politicians might've understood.

user, I don't know how to tell you this...

Attached: 1553153165952.png (1024x398, 532K)

This is the first time I see this. Thanks user.

wait they actually made a dent? it looks like utter shit. are they retarded?

If they sell the 2080S for the same 700 MSRP or lower i'll fucking preorder this shit. I want a card that does 1440p/100fps for the next 3+ years.

The guy just doesn't give a fuck. Some people don't

Is there any reason to get the 5700 when the XT version is only ~$50?

is only ~$50 more*

No, amd gimped the standard 5700 to prevent you from undervolting and overclocking it. The xt offers pretty much the same value for your money as the standard version, but you can also undervolt and overclock it properly, which will make it a lot better once third party cards come out (amd's stock cooler is dogshit)

Attached: sdafsdgfga.png (2043x789, 736K)