Reminder: If your PCB isn't green, you have to go back >>>/v/

Reminder: If your PCB isn't green, you have to go back

Attached: 1557253782441.jpg (1200x900, 282K)

>not blue

Attached: 61OeThvlGcL._SX425_.jpg (425x345, 57K)

blue pcb is strictly better than green but green is solidly second place

Brown is fine, too.

Attached: asus_gesamt2.jpg (1200x1037, 669K)

have sex

I don't mind the other colors it's just all the gamergear rgb shit tacked on that makes it look like garbage

Hello, 2005 is calling.

Fuck off, leprechaun nigger.
The only right color is white.

Attached: sapphire.jpg (1280x1044, 521K)

I kinda wanna do a greyscale build next though. Black parts, stainless steel heatsink, a couple of white accents, lots of Noctua Redux fans.

Attached: 3P7A2158-Edit.thumb.jpg.cca5abb4c22e9cdc016a2bcb454e1ae0.jpg (2000x1600, 264K)

now this is aesthetic
not this zoomer plastic rgb shit

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 55K)

Green boards aren't made anymore
The last time I remember seeing any was on Skylake, and only a couple very cheap ones. I'm sure you could find chink shit knockoffs for slightly newer CPUs, but I wouldn't touch those.

>his PCB isn't pink

Attached: 9fa5cf13_aopen-pink.jpg (425x335, 35K)

if you care about the color of a pcb that will go in an opaque case anyway then you're worse than /v/

Yes, green. The natural color of PCBs when you pick them off the binary tree.

>hurr durrr durr le zoomer rgb xddddddddddddd
You need to go back.

/thread

MemeOK!

Attached: 2019-07-09-1562697235_35x123_.png (35x123, 10K)

>Green boards aren't made anymore

No take a look at this consumer.

Attached: heyguize.png (389x169, 59K)

I do miss brown motherboards. Green looked cheap, but brown looked like it was a vital piece of tech.

For anything non server the boards almost never come non coated anymore. And if you are seriously sperging out about the colour of your servers fucking motherboard you need to be shot.

Looks even cheaper and less professional, same color as a toy water gun you get at a gas station for $2,99.

Truly patrician.

Aesthetic.

Whenever I see a motherboard with light brown color I immediately assume that it is old as fuck, cause all the 20th century machines at work have light brown or yellow PCBs that you have manually access to be able to operate our state of the art junk.

Green and blue are boomer tier
Black and white are alright as long as its not gaayming edge black-red color combination
If your mobo has installed rgb leds you should be gassed

Brown or Blue are the only true choices.

When did Asus stop putting motherboard features on the board itself?