Bluetooth speakers

Alright fag/g/ots what are the Jow Forums approved bluetooth speakers

Attached: bluetooth.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/DIY-Bluetooth-Speaker-PartyBar/
youtube.com/watch?v=IDFIq6-kJGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wireless audio
nothing Jow Forums approved

instructables.com/id/DIY-Bluetooth-Speaker-PartyBar/

Attached: FVNZWEKHOUFRWY7.LARGE.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Ah the good old douchetubes. There is nothing more 2019 than a faggot walking down the street blasting crappy pop music. Don't be a faggot and get headphones or proper stereo.

i ain't walkin down the street blasting shit nigger, I need it for when trippin in the countryside. You can suck my dick with your headphones on faggot

JBL Charge 3 is pretty good.

What a faggot

Attached: yeasin-chowdhury-KYbW33ObXh8-unsplash.jpg (4636x3735, 2.06M)

Battery: Anker > Sharkk > JBL
Cheap ($): Sharkk > Anker > JBL
Sound: Anker > JBL > Sharkk
BT power: Anker > JBL > Sharkk

Anker SoundCore
JBL flip
Sharkk Boombox

In my opinion, get an Anker SoundCore.

You don't have any friends, obviously.

>JBL Charge 3 is pretty good.
That's what I've heard as well

Xiaomi Mi Square Box 2 just works, not that great on the delay side

Just get some off Aliexpress, they generally work quite okay and are cheap.

If you want to brand whore, get Xiaomi or something.

those new jbls are properly well done

I didn't realize how much of a ripoff marshalls are until we bought one of those little fuckers

>Just get some off Aliexpress, they generally work quite okay and are cheap.

this is the sentiment of a broke ass nigger that hasn't ever had the privilege of enjoying a premium product.

yeup, I have one for the garage and I take it with me in my vehicle that lacks a radio

works great, no complaints, awesome battery life

fpbp
/thread

Bose Soundlink III

This thing is indestructible.

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

I have the one in pic related, it's pretty comfy.
If you want something a bit smaller the Clip series are pretty decent too.

jbl are by far the best though whats the reason to get the xtreme 2? Its marginally better than the old one as far as i've heard. Has anyone had experience?

all jbl is chinese made garbage
fuck off pajeet

Attached: hurr.jpg (1481x796, 124K)

All bluetooth speakers are the same. The bigger it is the louder it gets. Just wait for a deep discount.

UE Boom
regarding My friend had it when he gave my first tab, we ended up in a blizzard for a good 2 hours but the speakers kept up very well.

>chinese
>pajeet
this is the current state of the american thought process

Haha no.

Attached: 1009189013.jpg (717x819, 164K)

I use mine to blast weeb music and kpop.

i use them for their legitimate purpose: playing music for myself in my apartment. not loud enough to disturb others and i'm not shredding my eardrums with headphones. i like the little ankers

100% of these have an option to use an auxiliary cable
the reason we use them is for portability

t. deaf nigger

>bluetooth speaker
lmao

>50W in this small thing.

Yeah right.

same. nothing better than blasting TWICE and LOONA at 3am in the kitchen.

The only blutooth speakers worth having, by pair.

Only 4000$ per piece and pretty much you're fucked if it fails.

Attached: phantom-1.jpg (1600x1000, 138K)

>weeb music and kpop.

Redundant

fyi this place is 18+

weeb = japanese, newfriend.

I have a JBL flip 4, i have no complaints it is a really good speaker sounds good for its size and very good battery life, even works in the rain/at the pool.

aptx is pretty ok though

redundancy is key

DO NOT SWIM IN RIVERS WITH IT.

Mine died in the 13th outing. Was swimming in a river as I tend to and it suddenly started reeeeing.

I still have its dead husk, but I don't know what to do with it.

I have a Megaboom 3 now that my gf got me. I actually like it a little better.

Any Bluetooth speakers that look decent in a living room and aren't smartshit?

To be clear, every review said it floated in water and as long as you didn't submerge it for minutes on end you were good. I swam everywhere with that thing strapped to my wrist and after a year and a half of doing so, it fucking wigged out and died.

My gf asked someone about it and they were like "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT". Well, fuck me in the ass, if I wasn't supposed to, it sure took its punishment like a well paid whore.

I mean it's made to float in pool water not a body of water with any sort of pressure at all

Blackweb Highwire

Not horrid. I haven't thrown it away yet.

Attached: images(10).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Didn't get that memo at all. Was told it was waterproof so long as I didn't submerge it for like 5 minutes and obviously not too deep. It was clipped to my wrist and floating behind me in a gentle current. Usually I'd swim at the beach with it which is way more turbulent.

Regardless, what the fuck do I do with it now?

I have a Megaboom 3, but I can't seem to throw it away. The charger indicator still lights up, but it doesn't turn on. Trash can?

Sony is the only brand with proper codec (LDAC) support. JBL, UE and all the other chinkwares barely have AptX support on one or two of their products. If you just need something cheap, it doesn't really matter, but as soon as you pass the 100€ mark, you can see discernible differences, even on Spotify.

t. JBL Xtreme 2 owner.

I have a couple of these, cheap and cute!

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1001x1001, 93K)

Just opened the little nigger up.

All the screws inside were corroded, so I believe moisture leaked in through one of them. Everything seems fine, inside, though.

How the hell do I troubleshoot this?

Klipsch for life.

Attached: The-Three-New.jpg (1000x1000, 506K)

When they say bring it to the beach they usually don't mean take it into the ocean. Salt water is super corrosive and the salt somehow finds its way into fucking everything. Don't take your "waterproof" phones into the water either, you're going to have a bad time.

I would just call them up and see if they'll warranty it anyway. They did say waterproof so maybe they'll help you out. Otherwise Staples and other stores do electronics recycling, just google it. Or if you don't care just toss it in the can and let the battery blow up some retarded garbageman when he compresses it

The Triangle AIO is best bluetooth speaker there is. It is truly the cat's meow. Audiophile grade. Everything else sounds like shit next to this. My normie friends are astonished when I bring it to their houses to bully their Walmart/Costco BT speakers.

500£ -poorfags need not apply

Attached: Triangle AIO.jpg (792x490, 132K)

I'm looking for a speaker for my moped, and those suction cups seem nice. How's the sound on those?

idiot, it died because saltwater is fucking lethal, nothing to do with that one time in the river

either way I wouldn't take my chances with submerging chink shit like that in any body of water, even if it says so in the box

youtube.com/watch?v=IDFIq6-kJGA

If you cannot afford this then buy an IKEA Eneby.
It's really telling vis-a-vis modern consumer culture that IKEA, a company with zero experience in audio, created a bluetooth speaker that sounds better than all its competitors. Evidently normies are so earless that greedy corporations have been deliberately crafting bluetooth speakers to be as shitty as possible to match their expectations of how audio should sound: phone-like.

56£ -including battery, some assembly required

Attached: Ikea Eneby.jpg (960x960, 490K)

You're paying for the brand, design, and waterproofing and shiet. The eneby is literally just two PC speakers stuck together hidden behind upholstery fabric, of course it's fucking cheap.

had this one since 2 years, sounds pretty good and gets the ladys wet

Attached: 405978-marshall-kilburn.jpg (333x187, 12K)