If loonix is so good, why does every loonix distro look like a shitty knock off of pic related?

If loonix is so good, why does every loonix distro look like a shitty knock off of pic related?
Checkmate freetards.

Attached: 161666875759.jpg (300x168, 12K)

(You)

(You)

(You)

SAY ME

(Jew)

@71816992

you saved the thumbnail idiot

stupid thread but does make a point.

freetards and linux users dont belong here

>pic related is KDE Plasma

Attached: 1562557963156.png (1920x1080, 741K)

What icon set is that? All the mac ones i found have a stupid Finder icon with A bold smile

No clue I saved the screenshots from the other thread wherhe the one guy absolutely destroyed every macfag with his Linux/Plasma setup

haha remember when you search for like 0.0000 or some shit it crashes the email client
and how if you drag a calendar event into the terminal it changes the terminals colors.
iPajeets and just scrambing but nice bait my man.

Linux has no director to pay people and assemble well machined parts to a well designed system so it's a hodge podge of good enough hoobbyists frankensteining the semblance of a desktop environment from old procedural code while good has been bastardized by tacked on hacks for so long that it is no longer good anymore. Also the faggot mentality of "wontfix" and hot potatoing the actual critical user gamebreaking bugs around doesn't help. Nobody on linux cares about design just autistic terminal shit so good luck running a UI because they are all garbage.

>if you drag a calendar event into the terminal
urm user...can you into computers?

>71816992

Pic related is windows

Attached: This is Windows.png (1366x768, 376K)

Can't wait for the denial. Go to Gnome Looks or KDE looks or wherever you find Loonix themes: Like 35 out of the top 50 themes are shitty Aqua Knock-Offs.

It's supposed to work this way, easy way to change the terminal colors.
I guess you Linux NEETs wouldn't understand

>It's supposed to work this way, easy way to change the terminal colors.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ah yes when I need my terminal color scheme on hotkey all I need to do is fire up the calendar application and drag the correct theme into the terminal. WORKING AS INTENDED AND ITS BEAUTIFUL.

Attached: 1562381413924.jpg (632x720, 89K)

yikes

um?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 00.25.42.png (1392x1529, 555K)

what

Theme ?

what's up with colors around fonts, is your monitor not in rgb layout or some shit

t. zoomer