How do I avoid this?

Attached: y5nJ9jd_d.jpg (500x564, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ds300.github.io/jetzt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Figure it out yourself, you stupid nigger.
You think if a street shitter could figure it out, that you couldn't?
Pathetic.

What kind of tutorials? If you're trying to self-learn just pay for stuff on Lynda or Udemy I prefer Lynda and you can get a free subscription with a library card

Honestly most frameworks, languages and tools provide solid instructions on how to use them. Get used to reading and experimenting.

By reading a book.

Too smart to understand things sorry

Reading usually gives me a better understanding but I get distracted easily so I stick to Lynda

Whatever works for you and keeps you from making dumb threads my man.

second for this. pretend you are an anglo saxon thinker back in the day. Read books, read white papers, read manuals, etc...

youtube tutorials and just following shampoo bottle instructions isn't going to lead anywhere. time to do it on your own and post specific targeted questions in forums / chatrooms for nuggets of help if you get stuck for too long.

kek kek now you know why pajeets are stealing your jobs?

Attached: images(2).jpg (554x554, 31K)

learn to read

or better yet, speed read:
ds300.github.io/jetzt/

Stop watching Android tutorials

>it doesn't work anyways because the Indian doesn't know how to fix it and does some bullshit in his desktop/windows settings and tells you to try it

by reading

Read, nigga, read.

Get Adderall

Reorder the meme

Video tutorials are the most shit-tier way to learn something. If you're serious, either cough up money for real online courses or learn to read faggot.

>tutorial
>tutorial is a video
>video is the only tutorial
I wish people just wrote shit down

Every engineering teacher online is either a synthesized asian voice or an indian.
At least they can do math on youtube. On chegg they don't understand basic thermodynamics.

speed reading is a meme

maybe for the low iq

When that happens I decide it's better to tackle the problem on my own

Speed reading is trash, most people who speed read have piss poor information retention rates

>How do I avoid this?
I'd say avoid Jow Forums for a while so this wouldn't bother you.

they did
try reading a fucking book.

Why is this an issue? At least the guy put some effort into making a video, beats those fuckers who use a notepad in a video tutorial.

i’ve never used a video tutorial. if i have something i don’t know i look at the documentation for the language i’m using and think more and figure it out

Second this.
>Youtube "tutorials" involving Pajeets or anyone else are shit, I mean really, really shit.
Also look at the responses in the comment sections, pretty much all of them are Pajeets.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (474x266, 26K)

This

Retard

>when you know the guy is Indian because he plays Indian music, but he doesn't have a mic, so he just types everything in a notepad
That's even worse.

with the power of R E A D I N G

>search for a problem I'm having
>see a result that appears relevant
>actually it's just filipinos mixing english with their subhuman language

Attached: 1562678422697.jpg (640x640, 185K)

Modern day version of medieval/scholars having to read books from the islamic world

How about reading a good book on the topic of interest?

By not being dumber than an Indian

>Need to know about usb I/O communication
>No decent web tutorials
>No decent YT
>And those that exist are deprecated code from 2004

>Finally solve if it by puzzling together different tutorials and stackoverflow threads

>Find out serial communication is kinda flaky and need checksum checks and COBS

>Repeat to 0

Not giving up, but goddamn no one gives good documentation on this shit.

Attached: End it.png (743x463, 563K)

Just read the fucking manual you fucking retard.

It'd be nice if they were actually decent tutorials

A few days ago I had to wade through the same kind of tutorial that didn't include some info I was looking for, all indian. Next one I find is not indian, turns out he's explaining the thing that the others weren't. That happens often. It's understandable why there's prejudice against indians when they flood everything forcefully.

Also they do this thing where they publish videos with english titles, english descriptions and they don't speak english just to bait people into watching their shit.

I've been thinking about that lately. My only conclusion is total thermo nuclear annihilation of India.

>don't do video tutorials, do video tutorials you need to pay for
Is this autism

Don't know why indians always find the most retarded and inefficient way to make something in a tutorial.

You can't just "figure it out" with some tools because official docs are either dogshit or literally wrong. See: ffmpeg

>tutorial switches between Hindi and english

Then how did Sanjay figure it out? Is he smarter than you?

Would it be possible to deepfake voices and faces in a way that would let Durga Sir become Hitomi Tanaka or whoever zoomers like these days? Asking for a friend.

I have a background in literature (yeah...) so I'm not afraid of reading, but to be fully honest, all things being equal, I believe in a lot of cases, seeing somebody do something is a better way to learn than reading about it.

Is this actually worth it? I have attention problems.

Skillshare

>street shitter pajeet took his time to learn shit
>street shitter pajeet took his time to teach you shit
>for free
>you complain about his accent and you're stupidity

Not that user but reading is a skill like any others. Unless you're dyslexic or you know, tarded, the more you read, the more you'll be able to focus and the better you'll be at it.

Anyone who prefers youtube tutorials is an absolute niggerfaggot. Text can be skimmed, read nonlinearly easily, and be much more quickly processed by anyone with a grade 5 education.

Yeah but I was wondering if specifically speed reading would be good to be more focused. I tried it with some text and it was a funny feeling but I was unsure about retention.

Street shitting is bad, but not all street shitter are bad.
The only thing that make me dissapointed in Indian is the fact that they ignore every criticism about their hygiene and health.
Translate to Jow Forums language, that means their software while colorful like their food, is pretty much unhygiene (lacks of security)

Speed reading is largely a meme. It's skimming, going quick over 'useless' stuff, and slowing down when you think you come across something important. Of course, it can be useful sometimes, but you can also miss a lot of important stuff, and reflecting on what you read and letting your mind wander on these new concepts from time to time helps a lot to understand and retain them, at least in my opinion.

You can read fast or slow, but above a certain speed, speed reading is skimming, nothing more, nothing less.

bleh
all his tutorials are outdated too

Attached: capture.png (970x925, 527K)

Learn Hindi

>english title
>Moonspeak language
>Squiggles comments

I havent followed a video tutorial since i was in college. I usually decompile and download the java docs if i want to know what a class does. Stack overflow is still good