*loud deep inhaling sound*

*loud deep inhaling sound*

Attached: 543jh60h690-6-4564.jpg (1053x769, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4590-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600/2604vs4040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gaming
>>/v/

You're stupid, or something? This has nothing to do with /v/ (not exactly, that is).

>new CPU beats CPU from 2 years ago
Slavs are morons

Video games are for children and any reference to them belong on their containment board

>being this dumb of an utter Intbecile as to deliberately ignore/"not notice" the massive discrepancy in pricing and features

Attached: 1557320721274.png (1037x311, 340K)

>using 5E backdoored processors for muh games
Must suck being retarded

Attached: 1533977391463.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

Memes are for children, and only children play video games. 4channel.org is 18+, basedboy

>deliberately paying 100$ more for literally same performance, but much less features and a lot of security holes
>dares to call someone retarded
Unironically hang yourself right this very instant.

I don’t buy any modern processors or graphics cards, I only use those without intel management backdoors because I am not an underage gamer retard. Please fuck off back to rebbit

nice pol maymay

this entire thread and people like you belong on /v/

Enjoy your latency in games.

Jessus, you really are hopeless

Attached: 1543707164289.png (450x416, 205K)

>I only use those without intel management backdoors
How is it there, in 1998~2001?

>I am underage retard
Clearly.

Attached: INTURD STUTTERFIRE ETERNALLY BTFO.png (738x177, 1024K)

>1998~2001
Pretty good, considering I’m a network administrator and all of my work is done over ssh/ftp. Video gaming is for children and retards who can’t function in normal society.

>Pretty good, considering I’m a network administrator
>Inturd
>pretty good
>network
>admin
>Inturd
>pretty good

Attached: 1558209503053.png (600x389, 24K)

It’s sad how gamers entire identities depend on video games and the idea that someone doesn’t play them fills them with autistic rage

Attached: 1562509406387.png (671x837, 36K)

Clockspeed and specifications don’t matter though, as I am not a video game playing high school dropout. My processor does not have NSA backdoors and that is all that is truly needed ^_^

t. retard gamer doesnt know what a context switch is

>My processor does not have NSA backdoors
If it's anything beyond Pentium III - it does.

Windows users should be banned from Jow Forums

Which is why I said it doesn’t have NSA backdoors. Please develop basic reading comprehension, underage.

>redditspacing

I said latency, not FPS. What's so confusing?

>underage gamer stopped responding
SEETHING

>latency, not FPS
Wow, imagine actually being this braindead of a low-IQ moron, Jow Forumsuyse.

Why are you seething, though? Harsh truth of surrounding reality hurts this badly, eh, schlomo?

Ironic humor is for children and is also proven to be used as a coping mechanism for severe mental illness. Please leave this website until you turn 18.

Attached: 85a2686eb72635ce7c53aa1377c7b4815f01784501a489ecdebccac1cdbde9c5.jpg (1708x1458, 529K)

Memes are for children and caring about corporations and video games is a sign of extreme mental retardation

Each and every time your repeat the word "children" or "child" like an utter retard, your IQ automatically becomes 1 point lower. And, considering how many times you've repeated it over and over like a totally moronic parrot thus far, you're bound to be an amoeba by now.

Did they, like, have to make you sit at the back of the short bus so you wouldn't pick other kids' noses and eat their boogers?

>gamer discussing IQ
dilate tranny

>he rode the bus
gamers confirmed as unloved + poor children

Replying to posts in this manner is for children and is also proven to be used as a seething mechanism for severe mental illness. Please leave this website until you turn 18.

>gamer iq is so low he can't even make his own reply
windows users are truly embarrassing

>gamer-in-denial IQ is so low he can't even use a shift key or punctuation
Users of whatever OS you use are truly embarrassing.

should i just get a 3600? currently have a shitty i5 4590

>doesn't deny that he plays video games over the age of 13
how does it feel being useless in society

Why would I deny it any more than I would deny watching TV or reading novels? They're all forms of storytelling that act as escapism and fill some of your free time.

>he doesn't use his free time to learn new skills
get a real hobby that matters instead of sitting down all day playing video games like a 12 year old, neet dropout

I do that too, but I have some fun as well.

Just steer clear of the 3700x, guys. I think somethings wrong with the BIOSes on the new boards.

Attached: what the fuck.png (491x516, 77K)

>video games
>fun
underage

>looks at cost
>looks at 1% lows
>looks at rendering benchmarks

Attached: 1562199827746.gif (184x141, 1023K)

You're clearly not playing very good games.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4590-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600/2604vs4040 see and decide for yourself.

video games are for retards and children, sorry but adults don't have time to waste on video games

It was already confirmed to be manufacturers' (mostly MSi's) fuck-up on the software side. This has nothing to do with AMD, their products, or chipset. 3700X is a flawless product.

>the retarded Jow Forumsentooman incel thinks you can't have a career and a family still play vidya
Nigga I can still squat 455 and 360 no scope 12 year old niggerfaggots when I'm not working, go an hero already.

as evidenced by this post, dilate tranny gamer is easily enraged when it learns that people don't waste time on a retard-tier "hobby"

They do to shitpost though.

Yeah user, I was just joking. I just put a 3700X in my b350 board and some put in some fucked up settings, resulting in 1.7v vcrore.

posting on Jow Forums is easily done while multitasking on other things. do you only have a single monitor, poverty gamer?

Trannies should all be institutionalized or euthanized, don't be salty because you're a lonely limpwristed faggot who's only fun is shitposting on a Rwandan basketweaving board

>salty
Jow Forums is 18+ zoomer
>who's only fun
whose*
ESL dilate tranny

>AMD is cheaper
Two years late, I seriously hope it is, retard.

Correction, (You) don't have time. Some people aren't such cucks that they work from wake to sleep.

Video games are an unproductive waste of time, spending even a second on them is too much time to waste if you're not a subhuman foreigntard

COPE