Does technology enable attention whoring? Why so people attention whore online? Why do people give them attention...

Does technology enable attention whoring? Why so people attention whore online? Why do people give them attention? Is it the fault of the technology or the person?

Attached: 1562756731980.jpg (2448x3264, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBR3Sw9X93s&list=PLkVbIsAWN2lvpys3pHlAHXGEamiDEWiRN&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=s-S-GZU2cYY&t=84s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh it's the retard from the /bst/ thread!

Kek whose that faggot?

>gyno

No idea, found the picture in a thread where the user was posting all kinds of dumb shit

He's a literar attention whore who keeps posting his shitty setup that nobody likes.
He even posted his ID once. His whole setup is done recently just so he can gain e-peen points on Jow Forums.

Ah a tranny, got it

Tranny implies having a penis, do you even see a bulge in that picture?

TOP KEK

technology does lead to people isolating themselves and people do naturally need attention, so if you are isolated from the world, and need attention, you will try to get it online by any means necessary, even if you have to sell your bath water in the process.

Attached: 60587.jpg (660x1066, 53K)

>posting ID on Jow Forums
>ever

she could be ftm

It gets better, someone called him a manlet and insecure and user posted pictures of himself and his ID to show he's not a manlet, you can't get any more insecure than that.

Looks too faggy to be FtM

That bath water chick is just a smart bitch ripping off lonely and old farts, she probably has more social life in the real world than half of Jow Forums combined

>Hanes

Holy fuck youre right
I've seen that bst, damn that's a sad case

Fugg, I thought this was a leaked picture. Who in their right mind would post themselves on Jow Forums (except trannies of course, but they aren't in their right mind)

well... then the question is why are those idiots lonely? Would they have been lonely before the current technological progress? Some of them - yes, but I am pretty sure that there are many cases of people who could go outside but just prefer to stay home on the pc every day and have lost a lot of potential social contract that I can blame on the fact that I too would rather play Skyrim than meet with other people.

face it - technology gave us an alternative to talking with other people and people were never perfect, thus they always were a bag of good and bad stuff. Skyrim on the other hand is a bag of only good stuff.

Attached: 1562295382626.jpg (497x500, 41K)

I actually play Skyrim when I don't want to talk to anyone, face to face and online.

Where's the bulge? uwu

Does anyone have the link to the thread where he makes a bitch of himself?

user looks like a twig, would make for a nice bottom

in the past you would have had to meet with that chick that lives in the house next door. Yea she is an idiot and you do not like her really, but because you and she have no choices you would have still spend some time together after work. Then, one day, she will drink some beer and you will and you will try to advance, she will like and next thing you know you are married. She is still an idiot, but is pregnant and you have to man it up and become a boring boomer with job and family.
But instead you decided to play Skyrim and have no family. Good choice!

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>arms go down
>breath goes out
>gut covers dick

A retarded NEET living with his parents who spams /bst/ threads. Basically the average Jow Forums tard shitposter.

I do have a gf though, been together for 4 years and we met in a MMO, living together now. So yeah, irony.

>Why do people give them attention?
You tell me, OP. Why did you make this thread?

Attached: file.png (956x836, 279K)

you got lucky. Also Skyrim is not a MMO so this is even luckier. Still, many others will not do it. They will not even go outside in their free time. Do you not think that after say .... a year of isolation one would not go insane and look for some attention? Basically what op is asking is easily answered with "YES"

Attached: 1555701601512.jpg (554x530, 35K)

I want to learn about the people who do embarrassing shit like this just to get off on (You)'s, its so bizarre...

Yeah, hence why I said I've played it rather than something else when I don't want to talk to people (neither real or online, since you do have to talk to people in MMOs to actually have fun).
But you're right at the isolation and attention whoring part, I can easily see that.

>guy has nicer things than me
>"he must be a fat neckbeard lmao"
>he isn't
>"NONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING"
OP is the biggest faggot on this whole site.

>just to get off on (You)'s
you solved the mystery

>neet
>semi-fat
>hoards shit
>posts himself and his stuff constantly on Jow Forums for (You)s
Hm... OP is always a faggot but I highly doubt he's the only one by the looks of it

Hello person in OPs picture

OP here, I had no idea who that person was except that he posted himself on Jow Forums of all places. I just took him as a pic related.

I've seen that pic on Jow Forums monthas ago too. I doubt he took a flexing pic just for Jow Forums.

Are you a boy or a girl? There's no bulge lol

As I said, I found it on Jow Forums.

Damn, not only is he a Jow Forums fag but a Jow Forums fag too

>Does technology enable attention whoring?
Yes.

>Why so people attention whore online?
Because normalfags are programmed to be attentionwhores. They seek the comfort of attention and validation in their life. This is why e-celebs are common thing in /v/ right now.

>Why do people give them attention?
Same reason, people want re-assurance/validation/attention and seeing others doing it makes them feel good. Its a weird empathatic programming that they cannot control.

>Is it the fault of the technology or the person?
Technology is merely a facilitator. If not for technology, you'll see them in real life. Its also not the fault of the person themselves, its just how most of humanity are programmed to be.

>thoughts?
Autists are the exception and break the programming so they come off as "wrong" to the normal society. If you're such, its best to emulate the normal society else you'll find yourself bound in a bed and be force fed with having no freedom.

Makes sense.

Kek. Is that all you got?

Attached: 1562756731980__01.jpg (2448x3264, 1.35M)

based truthteller

user, its a girl

Honestly kekd out loud, nice one

I've seen his shit on /bst/ (its hard not to, he posts like 5 pictures each thread), there's about 2 grand worth of actual tech in that room, not much of it is actually nice also

Is this the new Jow Forums humor thread?

>the average yuropoor
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

OP, are you the same faggot who spammed up that /bst/ raging about this guy? No one gives a shit.

He has posted I waaay more than once. One time I posted it as a giggle and he went full insecure on the thread, that's probably the time you're talking about, someone also posted him yesterday on the /bst/ thread.

He says he's pure German but he's been living in the US for 6 generations, he himself said that.

Hello person with no dick

No, read the thread, retard.

I only ever posted it once in a /bst/ thread and didn't even follow the thread until later saw that it turned into a shitstorm. Sorry, I didn't want to derail the thread but people started shitting on him while I just posted it as a joke after he posted it several times in the previous /bst/ threads.

you have to give him, he has some balls, even when he has no dick

I can't stop laughing, that's hilarious

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 563K)

That's why we can't have nice things
Faggots like that should be gassed, if it's a /bst/ thread, you post stations not yourself because you're a insecure faggot

OP is right, Jow Forums is for corproate AMD vs Intel/Nvidia shilling only.

Is this wher we show of our iron bodies and guess from which software each is posting ?

>smart
Selling bath water isn't some galaxy-brained hustle, user, anyone with two brain cells to rub together in her situation could figure put that desperate retards will buy anything she puts her name on. You're giving her waaaayyyyy too much credit.

Louis said it at best and everyone of you faggots should watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBR3Sw9X93s&list=PLkVbIsAWN2lvpys3pHlAHXGEamiDEWiRN&index=5

enjoy the reddit spacing and e-celb link, fuck you.

yes

vito fucking trolled twitter and even Jow Forums faggots on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-S-GZU2cYY&t=84s

Yeah but she's the one behind her own whoring, most of the e-girls are just Stacys leashed by some guy profiting behind them, she actually ripped of her first e-pip on purpose, played it really well also, the dude had no idea.
I don't want to call on anyone's intelligence, but she certainly isn't dumb either.

I'd say she isn't as dumb as she seems

>OP raging because he got memed on by Chad
KEK

Just because you can tell someone wants your attention, does not mean you shouldn't give to him/her?

go

Attached: 20190710_230316.jpg (4434x2240, 1.1M)

tty only on a Raspberry Pi 1.

>tfw the guy with the small penis is in this thread right now and buttmad as fuck
Priceless

>Only the first post is a fresh IP post in this thread
Really makes you kek

I'd say that's more about being willing to take advantage of people than being some kind of genius.

You have to give him props, he posted his licence and you could see that he used to weight over 130 kg but slowly got back into something you might call in shape, but usually people like that regress back

I wonder when we're gonna get some dick pics from him now that everyone is saying he's dickless. That guy is insanely insecure.

I've only ever seen one guy post his dick on Jow Forums with timestamp out of insecurities, but this isn't far fetched when considering what he has done so far