Why do you care about spyware when your processor is backdoored?

Why do you care about spyware when your processor is backdoored?

Attached: intel-core-i7-processor-500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.intel.com/news/smart-cities-iot-research-125-hours/#gs.ousstx
forbes.com/sites/insights-inteliot/2018/11/29/intels-sameer-sharma-makes-a-brilliant-case-for-the-smart-city/#295d3de7165c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care about your health at all when the environment is filled with pollution and carcinogens?

government fucks could just put 2 in the back of my head but spyware pajeets sniffing out my bank details is more effort on my part.

Because most modern processors are backdoored and the ones that are not are hard to get to and unsupported on modern operating systems

wait for open hardware to be available before you become an AMD fag

It bothers me that I don't actually own MY computer.
I can't possibly know what the fuck MY OWN computer is doing right now.
Technically, some faggot on the other side of the planet can remotely lock down MY computer.
That's gay.

Why bother living, we're just gonna die anyway... Pfft.

Attached: 1556900143741.jpg (634x358, 219K)

Can I have your bank account user/pass?

The environment can't be avoided. Intel can be avoided as it should.

Yep, Capitalism sucks

>undisclosed act of deception is somehow freedom
capitalism is an emergent property of free societies. deception and coercion is not a freedom, thus deception and coercion cannot be capitalism. one could argue against the current implementation of capitalism, but one must recognize that we have never actually had pure free trade, it's always been a mixed system where govt still gets involved in free trade.

"One" "We" bro i think its time for you to have your own idendity

shit tier post

Not an argument. I am an individual but if something happens to a collective then it's fair to say 'we'. Or are you going to name every single person that the event happened to? Fuck using language efficiently amirite?

@71821857
shit tier bait

Why do you not give me your money if you're going to die anyway?

Idk what you are talking about but i highly suggest to stop looking in the outside, living in your mind, and come back into your body. Gold luck.

shit tier post

You said
>fuck capitalism
I pointed out how aggression isn't capitalism, and you now have a stroke and proceed to vomit all over this thread.

@71821926
dial 8

something bad happens, you still dont want to make things even worse - fucking triage.
mitigate the shit out of it, lower your exposure.
just cause intel and nsa glownaggers have your data doesnt mean you have to let google or who ever else have it also.

Soon it won't be

Attached: power9.png (2937x1997, 2.99M)

newsroom.intel.com/news/smart-cities-iot-research-125-hours/#gs.ousstx

forbes.com/sites/insights-inteliot/2018/11/29/intels-sameer-sharma-makes-a-brilliant-case-for-the-smart-city/#295d3de7165c

Who cares when you can also apply these around a city to be "smart"

If you use an Android smartphone they already have your information far beyond what they can farm on your PC.

>Intel can be avoided as it should.
Uh and how will it resolve the backdoor problem? AMD is just as backdoored as intel, with their proprietary PSP that AMD repeatedly refused to open source.

>capitalism is human nature

reddit-tier argument

literally where did I say that, you disingenuous dumbfuck