What does Jow Forums think about Shakti, the open-source CPU?

What does Jow Forums think about Shakti, the open-source CPU?
shakti.org.in/index.html
>Being completely open-source, it is close-to-impossible for external entities to add back-doors and black-boxes.
Will based India be the one to free us from the botnet?

>inb4 le poo in loo xdd meme
Racism belongs on

Attached: Tripura_sundari_4.jpg (1166x1592, 521K)

based how about Durga? The goddess of war or fighting or something

Shakti = Power/Effort
Durga = Inaccessible/Invincible

It would make sense to match the name of the new CPU to the meaning.

Pajeet Constructions United

Durga is certainly associated with endurance, but she's not necessarily invincible. She *was* instrumental in defeating the demon Mahishasura though, who was himself invincible to all challengers, with the exception of Durga and her supreme army. Durga is definitely not inaccessible, and is worshipped by many seekers.

I will agree that Shakti is a more appropriate name for a crucial hardware component like the CPU though. Here's to Hindustan, and its valiant efforts with this new project! Jai Hind!

Sorry not an Indian. Good luck matching Chinese kek.

Never gonna make it.

Will Durgasoft be involved in making this new CPU?

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Through the sheer power of Sanatana Dharma, Hindustan shall prevail over čin! The Shakti CPU will render all other CPUs inferior. The chinese will be crushed under the feet of Kali. The russians will be made speechless by Bagalamukhi. The americans will be paralyzed by the sheer bliss of Krishna's revelations. The japanese and koreans will become like animals, only able to find refuge in the arms of Matangi. All hail Hindustan, all hail Shakti CPU!

And the Intel Israelis will be devoured by Bhairava!

Shartkati lel

why matangi

wow you had me sold on the beginning but after the racism belongs on pol, gtfo with your poo bullshit. Fucking nigger

Because she is one of the only goddesses explicitly accessible to those who are impure.

that's fucking stupid

seethe harder

the impurity doesn't refer to the ritualistic or material impurity dumbass

I'm glad to see something like this. Hopefully pajeets can give chinks a run for their money.

>What does Jow Forums think about Shakti, the open-source CPU?
I'm cautiously optimistic. It's a pretty big deal for RISC-V, but I don't know how much will come out of it.

>Being completely open-source, it is close-to-impossible for external entities to add back-doors and black-boxes.
Sort of.
You still have to trust the fabricator to exactly create the design you gave them, which isn't really equivelent to the security available to comping programs from source code.

Who said it did you retarded faggot? Matangi accepts the lower castes, the criminals, the filth of the world, with open arms. She is also a guardian of the wilderness and the animals within. Get enlightened brah.

this might be the only sane post in this thread
why did this thread immediately devolve into arguing over cowfucker gods?

>You still have to trust the fabricator to exactly create the design you gave them, which isn't really equivelent to the security available to comping programs from source code.
If we have access to the hardware layout that's supposed to be in there, we can know what the not-hardware-backdoored chip should look like, and can therefore open some chips from every batch to put under a microscope and verify.
Same for bios and firmware, if it's open. We can exclude certain deep software backdoors by inspecting the source code ourselves, and compiling and flashing it ourselves.
In practice most people won't do all that personally, but there would be many third parties doing it, so we can pick who to trust; something we currently can't do with any proprietary chips.

wow, your fairy stories are almost as boring as ours.

>Racism belongs on You have to go back.

>le open sores maymay strikes again
One day people will stand up for software freedom.
But that day is not today.

Jow Forums is for niggers
/v/ is for kikes
Jow Forums is for gentoomen
Flying high as a kite
Racism is for faggots
Who barely can read
Like niggers and mudslimes
They don't know what words mean
So dust off your shoes
And hike up your britches
It's time to get raped
'Cause snitches be bitches

DURGASOFT or DRUGASOFT make up your mind man!

*DUGRASOFT
So shit a name I even mispelled the mispelling