Thinking of going the prebuilt route next time I upgrade. Any bad experiences with prebuilt PCs...

Thinking of going the prebuilt route next time I upgrade. Any bad experiences with prebuilt PCs? I built my first PC late last year but it has terrible cable management (though my case might have had something to do with it and I almost damaged my GPU. Money isnt really an issue for me so if I have to fork out $100 for the peace of mind, Im fine with it.

Attached: 3E038B2C-A8F4-4FB6-8AF3-7CE60CD405A0.jpg (750x847, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0134EW7G8
amazon.com/dp/B01N3OAFHD
amazon.com/dp/B0797GHT9F
newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.3845854&Description=2600
newegg.com/sapphire-radeon-rx-570-100412p4gocl/p/N82E16814202283
newegg.com/kingston-a400-480gb/p/N82E16820242401
pcpartpicker.com/list/LvXyvn
amazon.com/gp/product/B07N9KWYSY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. shit for brains

amazon.com/dp/B0134EW7G8
amazon.com/dp/B01N3OAFHD
amazon.com/dp/B0797GHT9F

newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails?ItemList=Combo.3845854&Description=2600
newegg.com/sapphire-radeon-rx-570-100412p4gocl/p/N82E16814202283
newegg.com/kingston-a400-480gb/p/N82E16820242401

The cable management has a lot to do with your cables and your case both. You can probably rearrange things until they look and work better with a little imagination.
I mean, there's a reason cablemod exists.

Nothing wrong with prebuilts. Just don't buy from a mom and pops computer repair shop. It'll be shit, they don't know what they're doing half the time and use chinkshit power supplies.
Best to buy from a system builder that uses off the shelf parts and tells you exactly what they are putting in your computer before you buy it (so not Dell or HP).

>nzxt
hard no, find someone who knows how to build pcs and pay them $100 to do it

lol

I haven't had a pre built since 1999, so I wouldn't know.

>pay a professional $100 to assemble your PC from their stock of parts and ship it the next day
OR
>pay some geek who built a couple of computers in his lifetime $100 to sit around waiting for your parts to ship and then assemble it on their crusty cum stained carpet
Hmmmm

how would you go about finding someone? im in a decent sized city

>paying someone to build when you could pay NXT to BLD

>Thinking of going the prebuilt route next time I upgrade
but why?

look up computer shops
they overcharge so bad

BLD isn't that bad. Its a shame that they support furfags.

>they overcharge so bad
Not really. The extra they charge is not just for assembly. It costs money to keep a stock of parts to get your computer to you quickly. To a lot of people that little extra is worth it over spending your free time watching price graphs and clipping coupons and sending in rebates to save a tiny sum.

nigga just use amazon and get your shit in 3 days

But that defeats the purpose if you want the absolute cheapest price?
Just face it, prebuilts are a valid and even desirable option for anyone who isn't trying to build a museum piece or an absolute poorfag building a $300 computer.

show me a prebuilt from nzxt that's decently priced. you cant

>wigger
lol

>Thinking of going the prebuilt route next time
you never built one in the first place youy worthless liar
enjoy your chinese no name power supply blowing up

Don't American shops offer building PCs for people who are scared of legos? I built my last PC, but for the one before that, I paid like $10 to have it assembled (which should be no more than $30 in the US, taking into account difference in service prices/purchasing power).

op is a retard, he doesn't know how to use power cable extenders

I don't have to, you can go to PCPartPicker and compare prices yourself part for part and see that it's generally around $100 difference, which (surprise surprise) is the amount NZXT lists for their assembly charge. The only way you're saving much more than $100 is if you're taking into account savings from pirating Windows and at that point you're just grasping at straws (and breaking the law--kek).
I don't know about you, but to me $100 is well worth it for the service they provide.

It's more like $200, and why are you on a tech board if you are to dumb to plug shit in?

I have this, I like it. its probably an overpriced piece of shit but I don't care, I don't know anything about technology.

Here you go, build pretty close to their cheap $1000 poozen machine. Had to substitute some parts with others at equal or lower MSRP to get everything at Amazon but you get the idea.
pcpartpicker.com/list/LvXyvn
As you can see the price difference is actually less than $100.
>BUT you could get cheaper prices at etailer X
Now you're dealing with multiple shipments.
>BUT this part combination is retarded
Go find a another system builder then
>BUT I'm going to pirate/not install Windows
SO brave

amazon.com/gp/product/B07N9KWYSY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

forgot link

Attached: faggot machine.jpg (1500x1500, 155K)

>why are you on a tech board if you are to dumb to plug shit in
Why are you flexing about inconveniencing yourself doing something a twelve year old could do?

yet op is to dumb to do it

Personally I like NZXT cases so I don't think they'd be too bad, OP

whoa look out guys we got ourselves a boomer over here!

>I don't know anything about technology.
W..why are you on Jow Forums then?

Oh wait, it actually makes perfect sense.

Microcenter does but there aren't that many of them in the USA.

if you're gonna get an overpriced prebuilt at least get a cool looking alienware