Real Talk

Okay Jow Forums, real talk. I think I just found something serious to talk about, for once.

I was just scrolling around DeviantArt for cringe compilation material, but then I found this artist who goes by the name of PandaPaco. He is really obsessed with drawing kids, furfag kids. I thought he just likes children, but when I found this drawing by him, I lost my shit.

This guy is a fucking pedo. We gotta punish this dude, one way or another. I say we raid him.

Attached: Questionable image.jpg (626x800, 49K)

There’s literally nothing wrong with pedophilia

Attached: DD0D03FD-28A0-44F0-9332-245043E0409C.jpg (755x848, 108K)

You only say that because you are 15

Attached: snooze.jpg (1485x1101, 58K)

See, this is why Jow Forums is dying. There is a fucking pedo and no one cares. Serious issues like this get neglected on Jow Forums, while shit gayposts, chirnoposters and frogposts get ALL the attention.

If Jow Forums dies, there is no one to blame except yourselves.

lole nypa

i'm ok with being pedo'd too tbqhdesu

Attached: 1517065802978.jpg (364x418, 30K)

post balls or ill report you!!!

I wanna fuck inkling

Attached: 00BA7AC7-8843-46F4-A91D-A64655A3FE5F.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

You are all sick pedos! The loli police will be at your homes in about 15 minutes.

By the way, the artist, PandaPaco is Mexican so ask him about 'the wall'.

nice numbers
hmmm I dunno why but I don't trust you
I'm not! How can I be a pedo when I like manly men and cute boys!
Anyway Jow Forums is a pretty slow board, and most people don't care about what others do on the internet as long as it doesn't infringe a real person's rights
Go on /b/ you'll have more luck there

I keep getting digits with squids it must be a sign

Attached: 3FE44364-6BAC-497F-9FC3-4F98B65C958D.jpg (195x1024, 36K)

I'm all for hating pedos but bant isnt dying. bant is the comfiest board there is, just the right amount of traffic

just searched for his account thinking i'll find some good pedo materials but all i found is some shitty dogs
which made me think how autistic do you have to be to be sexually aroused by cartoony drawings of dogs smiling with a humanoid body, furries are truly the lowest a man could sink

True

Just did it. It's here:
boards.Jow Forums.org/b/thread/788089176

See, this is why Jow Forums is dying. There is a fucking pedo and no one cares. Serious issues like this get neglected on Jow Forums, while shit gayposts, chirnoposters and frogposts get ALL the attention.

you know your taste in bestiality is bad when the saudi is calling it autistic

birth of a copypasta

This is the thought process of an *shleyfag. Go back to the sow you came from.

Shut up causal life form

Attached: 0E582E0A-A6F1-4621-A6F3-A366F1837271.jpg (269x154, 17K)

inklings looks like the annoying type of kids
id beat the shit out of them if they were my children

Attached: is-this-bait-19556929.png (500x410, 18K)

No, not really.

Come on, guys, do you not see this threat?

Not your personal army.

Fuck off

If bant dies it's because of you (the gay poster)

Attached: large.jpg (500x333, 35K)

i like how moralfags decided to call everything up to and including cartoon animals and, like, the TF2 scout 'pedo', and didn't realize that this would result both in everyone else ceasing to give a fuck about the label, and their own fags being regularly exposed as terrible rape culture abusers for having once beat off to sonic peeing on himself. which has the effect of further diluting it, because hey, even their own people can't abide by their rules, so why should we?