IToddlers BTFO

Apple has confirmed they are dropping FaceID for good and going back to primitive TouchID.

Attached: 1541334370373.png (2130x1638, 3M)

iTODDLERS BTFO FOR ETERNITY

Attached: 1547939767549.png (609x468, 463K)

based

iTODDLERS

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1541947090446.gif (543x533, 415K)

About fucking time, FaceID is cancer.

b & r

That's a good thing, meanwhile google is dropping fingerprint sensor and giving pixel 4 a huge forehead for 50 face recognition cameras. Why are they so retarded?

Yeah it's horrific
Thankfully I took the redpill and now exclusively use OnePlus.

Degenerate.

I doubt it although this could confirm other rumors about applel
-t. Works for a company apple buys very specific ICs from

ijeet

>That's a good thing
No, it isn't. You'll have less choice. But this is of course a positive since you're an Apple user.
>meanwhile google is dropping fingerprint sensor and giving pixel 4 a huge forehead for 50 face recognition cameras
It isn't even out yet and who really cares? It's only a thing in the US really. There are hundreds of other phones to choose from with both fingerprint and a face unlock option.

We all knew FaceID was just a workaround because they couldn't integrate TouchID into the screen, but really wanted to get rid of the home button.
Of course Apple would never admit this, but it was obvious what a huge step backwards FaceID was, especially on the iPhone X and in the early versions of iOS 11.

I use an iphone because my company has a hard on for things like imessaging for team shit, and they pay for 50% of my monthly bill plus the phone itself. So I'm pretty much an iCaptive. FaceID sucks so much. I really do hope the fuckers have to admit they fucked up.

They won't though. They'll retain some vestige of face ID (minus the actual tech, more like a software only use of the regular front facing camera) and introduce Two Factor Security saying that the new and improved TouchID combined with the (neutered) FaceID will be "the most secure phone ever!"

No matter that they know that we know that they know that we will just use the TouchID and pretend it never left. They can'd admit a mistake so they have to spin it.

lol at burgers

Wow, Apple actually listening to feedback over the past 2 years.
Very based.
Cringe and bluepilled
Cringe
Mega cringe and shillpilled
Yikes
Seethe

Attached: DA55357B-7D39-4AF3-90EF-673390066010.png (892x517, 218K)

You still cannot use your fingerprint as a password.

maybe because those who buy apple are willing to waste money more recklessly

bass

kek, that only shows that applefags end up paying more for their apps, are you actually proud of that you mong?

Nigger

Attached: ABD0A7E5-4252-47D3-814E-B3C4D05445E0.gif (480x270, 1.13M)

I am willing to pay for better quality apps. Even the free apps work better.

Piratefags are can’t afford a decent meal

What kind of English is that?

Attached: 1561566191037.png (709x869, 522K)

Based Apple. Now every Google phone manufacturer will follow them.