What is the best site to pirate programs? I don't really pirates bay anymore

what is the best site to pirate programs? I don't really pirates bay anymore.

Attached: tpb.png (2000x2265, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magnetdl.com/
torrentz2.eu/search?f=%s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use torrentz2

rutracker

Nice try Disney shill.

fuck off, fbi.

damn i'm just trying to get fl studio because that shits expensive

just use ardour

private trackers, private forums

no im not linking any of them
registrations for all the ones im a part of are disabled anyways.

rutracker has all the recent stuff, idk why I can't find anything on tpb anymore, it's like every program stopped being updated in 2016 for no reason.
kys you elitist scum piece of shit

dilate

based

audio-museum.com

/PC_I_list.htm

Gnu.org

I don't have to pirate anything on arch.

Russian sites are great ru tracker has everything you need.
Kys muh secret club fag.

Maybe give it back, Jamal?

kys you fucking elitist scumbag nigger faggot retard

github

kys nigger

But it's in runes. How the fuck do you read any feedback on an upload?

Rutracker for older shit btdig to dig in deep

1337x ist pretty good

Learn Cyrillic or just fucking use an translator

public, yet very good torrent sites:
rutracker.org
rutor.info
nnmclub.to
1337x.to

public forums:
nsaneforums.com (cracked software general)
forums.mydigitallife.net (microsoft piracy - windows, office, modding, tweaking)
forum.torrminatorr.com (video games - scene releases and GOG.com games)

Movies: rargb

Recently used TorrentLeech. Pretty easy to get into.

qbittorent search

This rutracker.ru is pretty much the best public site.

>I don't really pirates bay anymore.
I don't either since it is still a thing.

>This rutracker.ru is pretty much the best public site.
it is pretty good for music software

those forums look like malware. fuck off.

>those forums look like malware. fuck off.
Those forums have very good reputation in the p2p warez community and there are knowledge members on them that analyze everything themselves, they also post checksum hashes, etc, also, those forums don't earn on ads or premium filehosters (unlike many of the pajeet blogs), you're just a noob and an idiot if you can't figure it out, in the /fwt/ thread on Jow Forums they all know about the mydigitallife forum.
However judging by your post, piracy and warez is not for you, you're too stupid for it.

>using some shit-tier communist forum with warez leeched from bots and private trackers
>piracy and warez is not for you
this shit-tier level of piracy? no, it's not for me. i'm far above that level of cancer, you tremendous faggot. lmao @ your sad existence. what's it like to be at pajeet level of the piracy world? embarrassing.

>this shit-tier level of piracy? no, it's not for me. i'm far above that level of cancer, you tremendous faggot. lmao @ your sad existence. what's it like to be at pajeet level of the piracy world? embarrassing.
It just shows your idiocy, you don't even know that nsaneforum has REAL CRACKERS that crack software not cracked by scene groups, you fucking idiot, im on the warez scene since early 2000s, i've been leeching original warez scene rels off private ftps for years, all .sfv checked, but nowadays the cracking scene is pretty much dead and only p2p groups and p2p people bother to crack new software, don't believe me? then check predbs you fucking imbecile, also, private trackers are the ones that steal from the scene bots, idiot

private incel

> real crackers
> using public pajeet-level formus
> p2p groups cracking things
you really are fucking stupid. you have no idea what you're talking about. just spouting words you've read out of your pajeet -> english dictionary. you are completely fucking delusion.

The pirate bay

Kys

kys bigger faggot pedo

nobody cares about your le ebin sekrit club faggot

Attached: 1550745215257.jpg (500x375, 21K)

looks good until you realise there are no magnets and it's all rapidgator uploaded dogshit.

magnetdl.com/

look all those (you)'s
in the pasta folder it goes.

torrenting is for fagets, real man download files through their browser

Same, I even have a shortcut in Firefox.
tz2
torrentz2.eu/search?f=%s
to search shit fast.

Attached: gottago[1].jpg (800x450, 34K)

this, and look at all the butthurt fags

You can easily translate the whole page to English

Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)
If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

Attached: rmsche.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Thanks friend.
I call it duplication.
Caling a cat a cat.

/thread
There is so much more in private trackers than you could ever imagine.

Private trackers are pretty great, since you can dive deep and find really good shit. I remember when my friends actually torrented shittons of Xbox 360 and original Xbox games, and burned them all with DLCs to DVDs.

Unless they're part of a secret, underworld ring of software developers who has access to super duper software that's never been leaked to the outside, then no

Attached: file.png (842x792, 99K)

How do fuck do you use rutracker? Do you cunts speak russian?

>No worries, I'll just wait for that dude who's in a private tracker to cross seed to a public one

Not only do you get to obtain shit more quicker (this means movie, music, TV shows, software etc.) you know what you're getting. Public trackers have no QC so every release is a clusterfuck of god knows what.

Can you really say you're able to get all of pic related all on public trackers?

Attached: 1535116183835.png (894x792, 189K)

I mean, sure, if you care about having your songs in 24 bit lossless or your movies in 50Gb+ formats. I really don't though. Even if they were available on public trackers, and you're right they're not, i'd still go a happy medium of format/file size

I use utorrent, i am a simple guy

Attached: 1561509140268.jpg (590x533, 50K)