Pale Meme BTFO

Pale Meme BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-022838.jpg (1080x1479, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?19,143253,page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>archived versions
wow, no wonder nobody gave a shit till now that ads blockers are being paid to be killed

Ha.

Attached: capture.jpg (1024x512, 34K)

>Windows server
OH NO NO NO

So you wanna tell use that an unnoticed data breach and the distribution of malicious executables for 1.5 years isn't something to be concerned about as long as it doesn't affect many people?

that logo is old news. here's the new one

Attached: 1562828932.png (493x387, 50K)

>archived installers
I sure am glad I wasn't using archived versions.

Furfags btfo

fuck i installed (and quickly uninstalled because it was garbage) palemoon about 3 months ago, on a windows 7 machine and my arch x220.

am i infected bros

Damn. Last version of PM I used was right before the Goanna switch (26.0, I think).
I don't think it's a major cause for concern (except for the Pale Moon team/community because that was a horrendous security-breach). A malware-dropper is designed to be inconspicuous and set-off no alarms so it can release it's payload. The payload itself will be discovered once it's activated, as long as you have a proper malware-scanner.
Now if a person kept on running outdated versions of web-browsers
on Windows, and without a good, updated malware/antivirus program? Then I don't care what happens to their PCs, or any other unprotected trash that joins the swarm. Stop connecting unprotected Windows PCs to the Internet, idiots.

>Stop connecting Windows PCs to the Internet, idiots.
FTFY

>except for the Pale Moon team/community because that was a horrendous security-breach
Well, that's what I was getting at.

They deserve this because of what they did during the ad nauseum thing

If I was a tin-foil hat-wearer, this would be the perfect excuse for me to stop paying to host outdated versions of my software (that I don't want people using anyways) on an archive server.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-034436_Firefox.jpg (1080x1386, 807K)

What did they do? Because if they shitted on that stupid plkacebo poltard extension, I'm suddenly back in Pale Meme's corner. #TEAMPM4LIFE

Attached: lunar_berry_xl_by_mathew_s_hanley-d4c7uon.jpg (900x506, 139K)

Can you fucking read? Retard.

maybe because i don't get it

haha this is why I use K-Meleon

hahahaah
and faggots here shilled it as the most secure browser

K-Melon uses Goanna which is pale moon's engine
kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?19,143253,page=1

Attached: i0ig9y7g.jpg (320x220, 10K)

adnauseam'd

I honestly really like the new logo

>on windows
With this they can infect all users, regardless of the OS they're using.

here's your answer retardbro

Attached: Capture.png (1060x224, 28K)

How will they ever recover?

>The payload itself will be discovered once it's activated, as long as you have a proper malware-scanner.
palememe devs told everyone to ignore the “false positives” for years. I think it’s even in their FAQ. So everyone DID detect it, but ignored it based on the incompetent devs.

they will not

trannie retards

Install it. Do it for Brendan

Attached: F5E17218-F49C-4AE2-BFCE-A6F50FB46E1E.png (1280x720, 711K)

YES
by systemD

but is that FAQ about the ARCHIVE or the fucking CURRENT RELEASE installers, which were never compromised?

It's about Pale Moon in general and all versions. I don't know why Jow Forums throws such a fit over it. It's not the first time I see something like this. The difference is that the devs usually don't make passive aggressive remarks about their software being detected as false positive and tell their users to report false positives to the antivirus devs (which ultimately led to the discovery of the data breach).

>27.6.2
>2017
wew. thankfully i installed only a couple weeks ago.

Intentionally refusing to follow standard security practices and refusing to investigate when your archives actually have trojans is a really big difference and worth throwing such a fit over. Devs who do that can never be trusted again.

couldn't have happened to a more deserving group. hopefully the project dies now.