What is Jow Forums' favorite programming language?

Attached: feet (9).jpg (1680x2400, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Oberon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBox_Component_Builder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_Pascal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon_(programming_language)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys degenerate

yes

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (143x143, 5K)

Pascal

Attached: 1503ba8bb7b931ceb9da17bd716f45b1345e5d93.png (170x273, 33K)

Haskell

Java

Go

Javascript

C
Obj. pascal

Attached: boomer.jpg (749x749, 104K)

C, C++, D, Ada.
Trying Nim right now, and I'm liking it.

Bash
Python

Attached: 20190621_085522.jpg (606x606, 214K)

HTML

Common Lisp.
Clojure.

very good thread , very technology ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

C# is the future because it is a really good cross-platform language. And if it only wins by being the least shit alternative for a cross-platform language. Fight me.

>what is Java

An unbelievably shit-tier language

Can't really develop gaymes. C# has Unity

Fortran

Attached: 1489560375015.jpg (1299x1812, 317K)

>footfags

Python and Lisp.

based

prolog

Holy shit

uhhh…
people still use that ?
can it be used outside console applications?

LFE (Lisp Flavoured Erlang)

Wirth was long ago create pascal succesor modula-2 and then oberon. Oberon is more powerfull AND simplier version of pascal. Also there is component pascal and blackbox component builder. Also there is active oberon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Oberon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBox_Component_Builder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_Pascal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon_(programming_language)

Bвepх.

pascal/delphi enjoys some niche success and there's definitely jobs but it's not really mainstream any more
>can it be used outside console applications?
the lazarus ide (free pascal) implemented their own component library and supports basically everything (gtk, qt, all version of windows, macos), I only learned about it because I saw a program called 'peazip' that had a windows looking native toolkit on my linux machine and the implementation itself wasn't half bad
pascal has always been gui friendly though, it competed with vb6 back in the day

python because its omega comfy

typescript compiled to javascript

Javascript

php
first !

based csharpers

God I love this image so much

Attached: image0.jpg (850x1080, 227K)

C# because it is a neat medicore lang with a well-designed standard lib and it is verstaile enough to be used for gaymes, windows ui and store apps, backend/frontend webshit and even on GPIO devices.

LISP is the most powerful language

Unironically Golang once I had a full picture of all its features. IK it upsets people for eschewing features they're familiar with, but IMO it pays off in the end. Implicit multithreading is comfy.

Attached: 1562865179702.jpg (1197x604, 250K)

(((((((((((LISP))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C and PIC16 ASM

are fucking based.

Rust

God I love this image so much

>medicore
you like mediocre lang?

how to interface, please tell

C#. Type Safe, Performant, easy to use, Full of features and (Together with F#) pioneer of some of the most important ones and portable, too.

What do you want to target? Windows? macOS? Linux? Android? iOS? Containers? Web browsers?
It runs amazingly in all of those. (Though Blazor is fucking bloated.)

+1

Took me years to be productive in it (because, well let's face it no one will pay you to develop in it) but I feel that it made me a better programmer and reading about the concepts haskell uses is super interesting. Also if you've written a project in it your code will be very nice. I think pajeets will still find a way to write garbage in it so I'm worried that a day will when it goes mainstream.

does it have any 3d animation APIs for inverse kinematics or fluid dynamics? thati's the main thing holding me to C++ desu.

Should've wasted 2 years on learning Assembler instead. That would've made you even better programmer.