Can anything stop the tech-enabled march towards dangerously high socioeconomic disparity?

Can anything stop the tech-enabled march towards dangerously high socioeconomic disparity?

Attached: inequalityx1250.jpg (959x481, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajps.12408
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No,
Its our future. Its inevitable.

Seize the means of production.

So we need to take over the whole world? Because production will always be cheaper in China.

I think another relevant question to ask is: Can anything stop the monopolisation in tech? Or oligopolisation, although I don't see a huge difference for those who are not part of the elite.

There haven't been any monopoly that didn't recieve governement help to become one. The solution is less goverment.

There is nothing dangerous about socioeconomic diversity.

Attached: cat ears.jpg (700x547, 38K)

Ending the inflationary and cronyist monetary policies of central banks, recognizing fractional reserves as defrauding both depositors and borrowers, and returning to commodity-based currencies where the value of a mostly fixed wage still scales up with general improvements in productivity. Also drastically scaling back protectionist regulatory policies that deliberately favor larger businesses and incumbents over smaller businesses and startups.

Also, make everyone nut up and learn to code.

3D Printing

But that's exactly what the silicon valley elites want. While tech employees tend to be pretty standard left-leaning folks, the ones who are in power seem to be almost unanimously left-leaning libertarians who DO NOT want government regulation. >onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajps.12408
If it somehow doesn't end up getting monopolised by the 1%, maybe. But tell me more.

They dont want government regulation to fuck with their shit because they want to be in control. If the company makes regulations the government will be in charge. They wouldnt mind replacing the government and doing all these things themselves. Big tech is literal cancer.

Look what they did to San Francisco. A city so shitty it's literally covered in shit. I implore any city that gets invaded by these tech fuckos and escooter faggots to literally beat them to death.

Attached: 1539233746267.jpg (1410x1142, 344K)

>The solution is less goverment
This, so much this.
Let big companies do anything they want and the free market will turn the world into a paradise.
Wealth would trickle down without being blocked by regulations or by the inefficient bureaucracy.

never ever

Attached: Untitled-1.png (936x1440, 146K)

Who really cares though? it will be our future generation's problem to deal with. Quite frankly I don't really give a shit.

>China
Ok chink-shill

Attached: chinaman.png (218x231, 9K)

It's not that wealth trickles down from fat cat CEOs getting fatter, it's that freedom of choice and freedom to disrupt established players creates new wealth. Like say, AirBnb creating an effective platform for individual property owners to get positive revenue from capital they already have, undercutting big established hotels. Regulators and bureaucracies overwhelmingly favor the hotel, which is easier to police than a couple hundred scattered rooms for rent and who enjoy outings with Marriott VPs for golf and hors d'oeuvres.

>the ones who are in power seem to be almost unanimously left-leaning libertarians who DO NOT want government regulation.
They don't want regulation FOR THEM. And they they are so big now because of their near zero tax rates, which smaller companies don't enjoy. They are a product of governement interventions.

Corporate influence on policy is an inevitable part of the industrial world. Try fighting back. You'll only end up hurting yourself.

That just sounds like you need to promote small business and give them less regulations rather than give that power to everyone

The only way to "game" the system is to have tons of small businesses which is the opposite of a perverse incentive

Attached: yang-view-2-abc-ps-190708_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 71K)

growing income disparity is obviously going to be the future. commie and left wing authoritarian pushes will just make it accelerate. every communist state ends in the same ultra wealth segregated hellhole.
at this point I don't see any possible way to stop it. your only hope is to try and be part of the upper class.

Fuck poor people.

The future
.1% capitalists
10% code monkeys and engineers - the new middle class
89.9% welfare recipients

yeah fuck you

>Posted from my neet cave x220

that's roughly right but the bottom 90% would have tiers of shittiness