What brings a man to

What brings a man to
>do it for free

Attached: concierges sans salaire.png (636x660, 77K)

>bigotry
>we
fucking delusional sjwzilla trannies...

They are obviously the "stuff your cock up my ass" brigade of firefox lovers

imagine being assblasted by a bunch of redditors so hard that you come crying to Jow Forums for validation

Thanks for the bump, kouhai.

>anti firefox bigotry
>bigoted
>against a web browser
how are r*dditors able to fit their heads this far up their asses?

Miss him?

Attached: brendanbrave.png (1280x720, 711K)

>save space
Your opinion is now invalid.

>free

he used the word "bigotry" instead of "FUD" but it's still the same kind of message you'd find at any FOSS discussion even 20 years ago. don't pretend that this is anything new.

no problem, I feed on the drama

b-but 18 year old posters don't remember discussions from 20 years ago tripbro

Lmfao this sublebbit is a safespace is the funniest meme

I have forced HW and I don't have those problems.

i don't get why firefox is so shilled on reddit. it's even recommended as a privacy browser

I stopped using firefox because this shit would blind me with a white page for one second every time I open/refreshed a page.
Fuck that shit was almost giving me seizures and all the 'fix' for it don't work or break 98% the webpages.

It's actually a correct use of the word, which is roughly "stubbornness before the prevailing opinion (in this space)". His post contains nothing meant to cause fear, uncertainty, or doubt either, it's just some specific complaints that people have seen already.

Firefox is ok
The only addon i missed for a while was downloadthemall, but i just took 30mins to learn wget and im fine now
Avoiding Chrome and all Chrome derivatives

>Firefox slowly becoming chrome
Where go?

I was getting unexpected tab crashes with hw acceleration on but it's only for google reverse image search and I'm too lazy to debug it further

30 mins lol

only one I miss too but the dev doesn't seem to have any interest in porting it and has gone MIA

the dev just doesn't want to admit failure but all of the blame is on Mozilla for chasing the Chrome botnet plugin standard.

Maybe you should actually set your monitor backlight correctly.

I use both Firefox and Chrome nowadays. Some web pages work better on one than the other. I try to keep most of my personal browsing on Firefox and most of my business/work browsing on Chrome. I have completely given up trying to avoid the Google botnet. I use Gmail as my main personal email service and also use an Android phone, pretty sure Google knows more about what's happening in my day to day life than my friends or family do. I bought some store-brand eyedrops from walgreens last month and just last week Google suggested a news article about store brand eyedrops bought from walgreens and Walmart being recalled. Pretty spooky....

firefox is my choice because I can self-host my own sync server. Overall I was thinking of switching to chrome long time ago since firefox just drives me nuts. It's better in tweaks but holy shit I can't use anything properly. Google is everywhere and it kills firefox whenever it can. What can I do? I have no power nor freedom, I'm helpless. No hardware acceleration for lonix included.

>I can't use anything properly.
Like what?

acceleration works in ff68.

You need to enable it manually if you use nvidia. go check on reddit Jow Forumslinux FF68 thread for info.

Trannies are much better people than Jow Forumstards.
You fucks are even worse than redditors, and that's pretty fucking bad.