Best UK ISP

I'm on virgin Media right now but their prices are really high compared to other ISPs avalible. Would it be better to switch to other ISPs like SKY?
From pic related it looks cheaper and faster speeds but I've seen people say Virgin media is the best ISP in the UK

Attached: 1539597167790.jpg (1830x708, 336K)

>7GBP difference between dogshit speed and broadband
why would they even offer that?

Virgin are objectively the best, since all their services are fibre, which is also why they shit on every other company for max speeds. Almost everything else is dog shit ADSL, and certainly everything cheap. Phone Virgin and threaten to quit. They'll offer you a better deal. It might take them 'letting you quit' and then phoning you back a couple of days later though.

Do this and ask to be put through to customer retention department if they don't give you a good enough price.

The only quality ISP in the UK is Andrews and Arnold. But virgin has better high speed coverage.

Are you a shill? Virgin are terrible. Their upload speeds are trash, their routers are trash, their traffic shaping is trash.

Plusnet wins.

I'm moving to Surrey in the next few weeks. I need a godlike ISP that is stable and fast. Suggestions?

Andrews and Arnold.

plusnet is fine until you have a single issue with your line, they have the worst customer service going.

UK ISPs are basically universally trash, there are a few good small ones that are expensive and often highly localised. the best of the worst (as far as my own experience goes) is virgin, because they offer the best download/upload speeds and have a somewhat up-to-date network.

they aren't true fibre by any stretch of the imagination, they are fibre to the exchange and then copper cable line to your door. you could be within spitting distance of the exchange or 3 miles away, there's no real way of knowing.

if you want good deals on virgin get a new customer deal, then when your internet is about to expire 1 year later call them up and ask to cancel it. when they ask why say that you want to switch packages as your cost is going up, they'll continue the discount for another year. (this is what i did)

They have no traffic management you fag.

I have the Oomph! 545mbps package with 50mbps upload so you know, poors gotta poor.
>plusnet
>86mbps max down
>20mbps max up

L M A O
Very based answer. I’d add IDNet into that list also.

I'm not a shill, but you're certainly a retard.

Red-pill me on this. Never heard of them.

Wait for 5g fixed internet to roll out and see what the general consensus is. 3 have confirmed to be offering it by September this year.

Government told them to block torrent sites and censor their network in other ways and AA told them to fuck off.

That does sound very based but what are their speeds like? And the stability?

Max you can get is 160mbps unless you buy a leased line.
Stability is good as they are small. You can also get bonded lines and failover through them.

look at their website.

they run on BT fibre lines or ADSL. BT fibre lines are quite bad in terms of speed and you pay through the nose for them. as a value proposition, they're quite bad.

>virgin Media
Why don't they just call it "anime"?

Hyperoptic can do 1Gb for £48 to £60 but it's whether you have the fibre and are close enough to the box to get those speeds.

You also need 15 people to sign up on your street. Hyperoptic is a meme.

didn't even know, not that i can get it anyway cus the governments shit and we're still on shitty copper wires.

In a similar vein, IDnet
You pay a premium for idnet and aa, you have to provide your own router... But you get proper customer service from people who assume you've tried switch it off and on, static IP, sub20 ping bla bla bla at peak hours. Never going back to pleb tier

Attached: images.png (262x126, 3K)