Anyone else here a windows/Linux user but still prefer iPhone for a mobile device?

Anyone else here a windows/Linux user but still prefer iPhone for a mobile device?
MacOS is utterly worthless compared to Windows especially if you are computer literate, but I firmly believe iOS and iPhone to be vastly superior to any other option on the market in pretty much every aspect.
Mobile is for convenience, and iOS is beautifully streamlined to get to what you want as fast as possible.
Change my view

Attached: B0698E20-2BE2-4B37-B992-CA28450C76C0.jpg (3000x1688, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vEmFpKh0Ck4
youtu.be/BsHtfLh6azw
thenextweb.com/apple/2018/11/02/apple-still-throttling-iphone-8-x-batteries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same here.

Linux on desktop/laptop and iphone for a mobile device.

I rather pay more for iphone than use lagdroid.

>MacOS is utterly worthless compared to Windows especially if you are computer literate
What the fuck? You have that backwards. macOS is much better than Windows if you're computer literate. I can't think of a single advantage Windows has over macOS.

Yuuup, some seething andjeet ragebanned me for agreeing though.

>but I firmly believe iOS and iPhone to be vastly superior to any other option on the market in pretty much every aspect.
Why? It already doesn't have the most superior camera hardware, never had the lead in battery life, micro SD cards and headphone jack got partly killed because of them, it's proprietary, there's no ad blocker, a firewall and a way to use all three of them at the same time, etc. It's also gotten a gimped file manager just last year among all other downsides.
youtu.be/vEmFpKh0Ck4
>and iOS is beautifully streamlined to get to what you want as fast as possible.
Yeah, and it's also so beautifully streamlined that you get battery throttling when Apple decides to do it or random shutdowns otherwise. Mobile is for convenience, huh?

>samefagging this hard

I disagree.

>I can't think of a single advantage Windows has over macOS.
Games and drivers

Games are for children. Drivers for what?

For AMD and Nvidia products I guess

macOS has drivers for AMD cards. Who gives a shit if it doesn't have drivers for unsupported hardware anyway?

I meant the CPU-s :D

macOS is and OSX before it was well known to support things far better than Windows was.

Same thing as Nvidia graphics, then. Who cares?

>Games are for children
just like anonymous forums with Taiwanese cartoons

Nvidia...cpus?

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (526x300, 31K)

Have used desktop Linux for a decade. Would buy an iPhone if I weren't a poorfag. Android is garbage.

i meant AMD CPU-s

Why are gamers so retarded?

>MacOS is utterly worthless compared to Windows especially if you are computer literate

Have you ever actually used MacOS for an extended period? Windows is complete dogshit in comparison.

I just use Windows because I have to, but MacOS is superior to Windows, but Linux is still above them both

>Android is garbage
How?

>:D
get out

no updates

>computer literate
>gayming
>drivers

So let me guess, MacOS is worse than Windows because there are no Nvidia drivers?

Actual imbecile, holy shit.

Intel CPUs and AMD GPUs

It's widely known that these are what MacOS supports, as it's what Apple's own products include. How stupid are you?

" :D "

Two years of OEM updates if you've bought an Android phone that is as locked down as an iPhone. Far more updates than any OEM ever intended if you are using a custom ROM. The S5 for example still has Android Pie builds available. And all of this with the added benefit of these updates not introducing battery throttling when Apple decides to or random shutdowns otherwise.

Explain to a normie that they have to install a custom rom in order to continue using their phone
Oh no wait they will have no idea and google won't let them know so they'll either live with massive security holes or get frustrated that apps won't update and they'll buy an iPhone
Well done google

Attached: jobsie.jpg (1178x1440, 662K)

>Explain to a normie that they have to install a custom rom in order to continue using their phone
youtu.be/BsHtfLh6azw
As n... as it gets.

spoiler: normies don't watch youtube for linus

I never said it's worse :D

For me MacOS is just a polished Linux system which is somewhat usable as a desktop OS. It has adobe support and the final cut pro x is better for video editing.

Windows is good because you can install it on basically every PC, (yeah I know about hackintosh but its shit, no updates, no apple support, nada) also you can play AAA games on it with super FPS. Better hardware is available.

Linux for me is garbage for everyday use... whenever i tried it it broke after the 3rd or 4th update. It's nice but i wouldn't use it.

I'm not stupid but the question was about windows pros

Iphone has 5 years support, using custom ROM is not for average consumers

If he isn't the most n.... tech channels I don't know who is.

>30R / 12P
Obvious shill thread lmao
Go hang youreselves, faggots.

Can you just fuck off back to /v/?

>using custom ROM is not for average consumers

linus watchers aren't normies, they're people who think they're technologically-minded because they once cleaned their keyboard. normies are people like (You)r mom and the random chads at your office who still buy products purely because they were advertised to them

You seriously overestimate the average android consumer.

the average android user is named pajeet and has a 50mb per month data plan.

ignoring what i assume is all the platform warrior sissy slapfighting itt and answering the op: yeah i use debian on my computer and an iphone se with the shit i don't care about (icloud, touch id, siri, certain permissions for apps, etc) disabled. i use it for texts, calls, email, weather, podcasts, music. i don't feel at all locked into the apple ecosystem and could migrate to an android phone any time, but eh it's all the same to me

The battery throttling is something that people would have praised Google for if they implemented a feature like it. Apple's battery throttling was essentially, "your battery capacity has dropped below a recommended threshold and to preserve your phone as you decide to use it for anywhere from 2 - 4 years, we are enabling a throttling procedure"

Yeah apple screwed up by not being up front about it and not giving an option to disable it but it was definitely not from some dark business practice place. There is a reason you see people still using their 6/6S and having no desire to upgrade.

>The battery throttling is something that people would have praised Google for if they implemented a feature like it
Some people at least here can recognize bullshit and call anyone and everyone out on it.
>Apple's battery throttling was essentially, "your battery capacity has dropped below a recommended threshold and to preserve your phone as you decide to use it for anywhere from 2 - 4 years, we are enabling a throttling procedure"
Yeah, I don't think so.
thenextweb.com/apple/2018/11/02/apple-still-throttling-iphone-8-x-batteries/
>Yeah apple screwed up by not being up front about it and not giving an option to disable it but it was definitely not from some dark business practice place
It's more than obvious at this point that it was not a screw up but intent. I mean, yeah, you can turn it off, but your phone can shutdown at random.