Transhumanism thread

Humans are not technology, but we wish they were.

General discussion. Do you want to be transhuman? What enhancements would you like? Do you think there are way to implement tech into our bodies now? Etc

Attached: transhumanism.jpg (2600x1561, 188K)

you must be 18 or older to post here

Robot penis

Dude, I just want my fucking robot hands. And immortality.

Literally hell. No thanks.

Since heart failure is one of the three most common causes of death, I would replace my heart with and artificial one.

I would like a girl body please.

Attached: 1550808951680.png (300x300, 101K)

Did you mean a ROBOT girl body, you filthy meatbag?

transhuman =/= cyborg
Organic transhumanism exists.

You'd better stop being a fucking heretic, you filth, or I gonna call exterminatus on your ass. Chaosit scum.

Yes that would do. If it's robotic might as well include a cute steel dress too.

Some type of alternative lung. Like how bugs in the oxygen-rich Cretaceous operated. Or some kind of cannister you just plug in but this probably isn't physically viable considering the size of diving equipment.

Why? What's wrong with lungs?

Gay.

Enjoy rotting in Hell

It isn't gay if I wear a dress user. I'll let ya touch my femme cyborg body and stuff.

Are people with pacemakers also going to hell?

>Are people with pacemakers also going to hell?
>If God is real who is his dad?

I'd rather be a machine. Organics suck. Just think about it, we already have multiple rovers on Mars, we had robots on Titan and Venus, we have probes outside of the solar system in the interstellar fucking space. They are all machines. Meanwhile it's still a massive fucking challenge for the meatbags to be on the ISS which is basically next door and even experiences atmospheric drag.

Being organic sucks.

Attached: 15535123045241.png (600x450, 446K)

You should have considered Hell before coming to Jow Forums, retard

Hell is gay

Where does it say in the bible augments result in hell?

You know it says that if you eat any animal which doesn't have cloven hoof you will go to hell? It also says if you eat anything disgusting you will go to hell... Processed meat, which wasn't around when the bible was written, could be defined as disgusting.

It isn't practical to follow everything the old test says, or the scriptures.. It says every human will live to 120...

Attached: 15558622317470.jpg (1280x723, 138K)

This. It is likely that future humanity will go the gene splicing/biological enhancement route rather than turning ourselves into rust buckets.

Right now transumantism is very flawed.
Some artificial hearts controllers are controller and monitored by doctors and can be remotely hacked since nobody wants to do firmware updates.
Just wait ten years for it to be better.

‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.’ (Leviticus 19:19)
Therefore any augment composed of two materials is haram, you goyfidel.

Clothing, noun, clothes collectively.
Clothes, noun, items worn to cover the body.

You are wrong. It also says every human will live till 120, if you do not live until age 120, by definition you are not human, therefore you are not gods child, therefore the bible does not apply to you.

I know the whole old test off by heart and I cbf googling phrases to get the correct passage/book name like you.

Why the fuck transumanism thread instantly turned into scholastic debate

>Where in the Bible
Laughing at your stupidity.

Because you keep feeding him.

With fucking what? Creating this thread? I'm not the one debating him

i want monolithic kernel and bash function inside my brain
also a quantum core with nanobots like ironman

Because transhumanism isn't going to solve any dumbfuck physical problems we have now. You imagine this regard sci-fi movie future. Most adults are diagnosed with ailments and diseases by the time they're mid-aged, even if they're taking care of themselves. Meanwhile you think Deus ex is going to be a living reality of yours. It's stupid and pathetic. Have fun being the Jow Forums equivalent of a Harry Potter 'nerd'

You already have an OS, albeit a mess of analogue gibberish almost. And this OS IS you. You can improve hardware, not the software.

Basically i’d want things that prevent or slow deterioration of things that deteriorate most annoyingly when people become oldfags. Mitigating eyesight, hearing, memory, sex drive, creativity, etc loss

this OS have ADHD and other bad human habits and errors...
i want to be able to read something one time and understand it fully without the need to memorize it, or do other time consuming research until ill completely figure it out...
i want my serotonin will activate on my command
sudo systemctl start focuse.service

>what are space marines