>bih my phone screen is fucktarded why else
>she pulls out an Apple Store Bag
>it's an iphone 8

Is this roastie trying to turn me gay or what

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>op
>not a fag
pick 1

>things which never happened. the thread.

She knows the true you and wants to help you to get out of the closet.

Just fuck her(him) anally already

not a fag

also its a free iphone retail is 600$

should i forgive this bitch

and sell it for a mandroid or keep the cuntphone

You're relationship is toxic, move on and work on yourself, tell her the same.
But you both seem to be too retarded to see that, so who the fuck even cares.

if real story you should forgive her. show your appreciation for her making the effort to make up. depends on what you fought about though. you should maybe apologize for what you did as well. whatever retard. the fact that you're making this thread instead of dealing with it shows how immature and retarded you are.
if fake story, next time do better this isn't even interesting. if it's supposed to be abble bait just kill yourself.

op here
i meant my gf(male)
sorry for the typo

She pulled a real power move. She wanted you on her platform for ease of communication, and she made it happen. I did the same thing to my ex a couple of years ago.

>get in argument drunk
>tired of hearing her scream at me, but see opportunity
>grab her iphone from her and chuck it into the creek nearby in the dark of night
>she is seething
>we get almost no sleep that night
>buy her a blackberry passport when she's passed out
>one quarter the price of her iphone
>arrives 3 days later
>'oh how sweet user I forgive you!'
>now I have someone to BBM with
>felt awesome
You'll appreciate crafty tricks like this one day user.

holy shit

she just wants me on imessage

that connivin cunt

It's a hundred percent true. Her only complaint was that she couldn't facetime with her mom and dad, but I got ALL the fancy video messaging. I'm your mom and dad now you stupid fucking bitch. That's probably what she's saying about you.

better install gentoo before she chucks your thinkpad into the creek

>trying
>implying

Attached: file.png (500x500, 103K)

Hot, how can I get an abusive gf that will bust my balls Jow Forums?

what a fucking garbage thread.
kys

Attached: YOpWAe7[1].gif (326x268, 1.38M)

It's really not fun (I'm the blackberry asshole), and I chucked that iphone into the creek because it was like 300th time she had yelled at me about flirting with someone I never would flirt with (because they were way out of my league). Aside from the sex (which was mindblowing, as she was completely submissive in bed), dealing with her on a day to day basis was hell. Not only was she constantly accusing me of hitting on any woman we encountered, but she was also waking me up early in the morning on days when I could have slept in to keep me "productive". She would cook extravagant meals then tell me I should do the clean up. She expected pretty much all of my money whenever she ran out of hers (which was often) and she expected me to pick her up from her shitty nursing job even in rush hour fucking traffic when she knew I was a shit driver and had been in at-least a dozen fender benders. On top of this, whenever I'd disagree with her, she'd either berate me until I gave up, or just say "fuck you user!" And disappear for the next 6-24 hours to her even bitchier friend's place, where she was emboldened to double down on her bullshit even more. She also would not allow me to sleep if we had a disagreement at night. She'd literally slam doors in the apartment to keep me awake. The only way out aside from completely acquiescing to her demands was to wait in silence in the next room and hope she passed out first. If it was not for her letting me do whatever the fuck I wanted to do to her sexually, she would have absolutely just been a one night stand, as she was otherwise intolerable. It's much better to date chicks who have zero expectations or extremely low self-esteem.

>Bitch kicks you
>3 days later she's still alive
Yep, you're a fag, keep the iPhone and start dilating

I don't see why giving your data to Google is any better than giving it to Apple. Mobile phones are Stalin's dream and should be avoided.

>domestic abuse

Attached: B480C9C9-16AE-489D-9ECE-5C972AEE484A.jpg (648x648, 81K)

I also dated an abusive gf for a few years. she would hit me and insult me pretty regularly. she also did no chores and demanded I do them. if I didn't have meals ready at night she would give me a seething silent treatment. wasn't great. I had and still have low self esteem though. at least mine made a lot of money and paid for herself.

Did it end when a big black guy fucked her brains out and moved in with him?

How sad

no I got a job in a different country and we did ldr for a year before breaking up because she didn't want to move and neither did I.

take her out to the woods
use some thermite in front of her
pull out phones and destroy them in absolute silence
tell her the government is after you
before you destroy your phone, run termux and neofetch to seem hackery
use thermite to blow it up
give her Purism phone and one for yourself
rootkit her phone and subtlely alter messages she gets to be more supportive of you

it's the perfect plan op

ahem
thermite to melt
tannerite to blow it up
dick to fuck your gf with hard in the ass to test for alien probes

gotta test for alien probes with american probes. you are american, rigjt op?

Return it or sell it so that you can buy another Android device

>GF is trying to coerce OP into a devil's threesome
nice

sorry but im not a nigger i dont hit women

>chicks
>extremely low self-esteem.
is that a thing outside of anime? chicks who aren't full of themselves?

>Being white means getting cucked and beaten by your woman
Good goy

lol

Go be a nigger somewhere else

>is that a thing outside of anime?
yes. it's harder and harder to find, but they definitely exist. conversely - in my humble experience - they are the ones who are likely to cheat. the vicious codependent controlling bitches are sexually loyal, but they're otherwise awful people. the low self-esteem bitches are sweet as fuck, but they'll fall into the arms of some other retard, if you're not there for them one too many times when they're going through some mental shit. i have yet to find the perfect balance, and doubt it even exists. i guess after 30-something years of being alive, all i can say is that women need a fuckton of attention unless they have autism. if you find an attractive gf with autism, she's a keeper. don't let go.

>me n gf
stopped reading here

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

high iq post. my first gf cheated on me and was low self esteem. cheating is a way of coping with low self esteem.

"Wow, thank you sweet heart! I'm sorry things got out of hand the way they did. We need to work on talking thingd out more. I know arguments get heated, but we should never resort to shoving or kicking each other."

You fucking reprobate, just be greatful and accept the gesture. Then work out the issues between each other or find someone else. Fix the shit or get out of your toxic relationship before it's too late.

Attached: bc9.png (595x585, 336K)

>how it really happened

>me n bf fight
>he kicks my leg
>my one plus gets shattered
>I get mad and just leave
>3 days later he knocks on my door
>"Why havent you been answering my calls?"
>bih my phone screen is fucktarded why else
>he pulls out an Apple Store Bag
>it's an iphone 8

>we make up on the spot

Attached: 1533347454397.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Men gf fight?

How the fuck do you pick a fight with a GeForce?

congratulations
your gf wanted you be an iCuck
she'll cuck you more

Attached: iToddlersBTFO.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

but bbm is on google play and the apple app store

HER OTHER BOYFRIEND PAID FOR IT LOL

The phone will have remote access and monitoring software installed on it by your gf.

>Root kit her phone

I’m not gonna stalk my own girl