Anthony vs Wendell

Which of them would win in:

>1. A fight
>2. General tech knowledge

Attached: who wins.jpg (1715x649, 343K)

1) Anthony seriously needs to lose some weight.
Wendell might win but the fear of being crushed by Anthony might prevail and he might forfeit the fight.

2)I think Wendell has more knowledge

is Anthony an arch user?

who the fuck are these people?

Attached: 103837832929.jpg (535x713, 61K)

God Americans are disgusting.

Attached: riFWGRF.jpg (607x428, 54K)

his linux knowledge seems rudimentary at best

So yes

he looks like one tho

on a scale of 1 to 10 how true is this image actually?
I see so much of this faggotary on the /qa/ and /v/ boards. It gives me goosebumps everytime

Anthony Young (left) is Linus Tech Tip's resident obese diversity hire and the Jow Forums landwhales are absolutely extatic abotu finally having (somewhat) mainstream representation.
Wendell (right) is just some Linux nerd.

Attached: 1554864023591.png (1536x723, 2.02M)

solus looks like that?

We're all little girls here user. Besides that, probably a 10 if you actually see faggots posting shit like that.

Anthony a absolute unit

Attached: 1424378551839.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Wendell is an annoying soichild

Jow Forums is very wtf!

Is that new politically correct way to say "morbidly obese guy who needs a nurse to clean his folds".
The sjw language policing sure is powerful.

Attached: 1550231867713.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Anthony would wipe the floor with Wendell.
But Wendell is smarter so there's that.

Thank you, Lori

Attached: 1413478436407.jpg (400x422, 32K)

he can barely even open his eyes

E celebs. Zoomers are attracted to e-celebs like the old paper style ones.

Attached: EMABig.jpg (400x543, 137K)

They look like nice and gentle guys, the ones you can relate and talk about stuff

>who knows more
What a small minded pleb ass thought

Im a fat bearded Jow Forums user

Anthony should seriously consider gastric bypass at his size. If he was 50lbs lighter he could probably do the keto diet, but that much mass would even take someone on less than 20g of carbs a day nearly 2 years to slim down to a normal size.

t. ex-fattie (315lbs to 175lbs after gastric about 8 years ago. I bounce from 200lbs to 180lbs every time I do keto for a couple months to lose the winter weight)

Attached: 3A012D10-75DB-4685-9FB1-CC322602B0D5.jpg (1023x986, 174K)

>doing bullshit fad diets or surgeries when you can just count your fucking calories and gradually lose the weight in a few years like any reasonable person would

Take a picture of your hands. I bet you are huge.

i don't know but Anthony is dead within 6...7 years at best if he doesn't do something about is weight.

imagine being so fat you can't open your eyes

>can't open eyes
>looks like an orc
>horrendous hairline
>gyno tits

Did his Mother scoop up some day old cum she found on the pavement, microwaved it to warm it up then inserted it in on a corn dog? This is like peak genetic decay.

delet

Attached: Anthony's hair.jpg (1920x960, 210K)

Anthony's tackle would destroy Wendell.
Wendell is more big brained, he just can't explain for shit.

read his stuff.
in front of a camera he's usually really bad. sometimes he follows the script and it turns out okay-ish. But as with every sperg, what he writes is usually very didatic and well laid out.

Anthony is like the young Chad coming to kill the current alpha male and establish his dominance

A sloth with arthritis could avoid a tackle from someone that fat.

The one who can write a DNS masquerading program.

Wendell seems to have breathing issues, so my money is on the british lady.

> A sloth with arthritis could avoid a tackle from someone that fat.

made me chuckle. thanks

underrated post

Slight kek

Anthony's voice is like silk. He should record audio books. However, he should lose some weight, otherwise he may be dead in a few years, for real.

Well people around wendell say he have natural strength and is very strong for his size, also he is 6'2 or something he is not small. Anthony is just fat.

friend why dont u stick to it year round

The fat fuck looks like he spent most of his life hiding from society on a computer in a dark room. Objectively he probably has more experience and knowledge

Attached: 1374050989.ruffythelion_pangordo.png (1250x1280, 940K)

Manjaro, actually.

>general tech knowledge
Anthony is hands down the most knowledgeable among Linus' employees, but that's not saying a whole lot. Wendell would literally sweep the floor with him.

Depends on the arena.
On land, flat arena with no obstacles: I think Anthony would wipe. This would essentially be a direct face off and although he's a fat unathletic fucker, his folds will make him impervious to blunt attacks and due to the sheer amount of his weight his swings will have more of an impact than anything Wendell is capable of putting out.

On land, flat arena outside with extremely uneven ground covered in rocks, dirt, cracks, etc: It's a toss up, but I think Wendell has the edge here. It's true that even if Anthony loses balance and takes a plunge, his flesh will protect him, but it's unfathomable to imagine he can get up, especially with Wendell pounding his head into the pavement.

On land, complex arena, no items: I have to give this one to Wendell. He can use his (relatively) stealthy body size to hide behind walls and utilize guerilla warfare tactics of quick attacks and evasive maneuvers through obstacles. I just don't see how Anthony could possibly keep up with him in this situation.

In water: I think Anthony could again take this due to his natural bouyancy and general imperviousness. Wendell's attacks will be slowed and dampened by the water resistance, so his damage output will be severely reduced. Ultimately, I think this battle would only end with one of the combatants drowning from exhaustion, and Anthony can float perpetually.

wendell would win in both cases Anthony is soft meanwhile look at wendell's arms

Wendell
he has his Amazonian ride-or-die bitch Krista for backup

Attached: 19277373299.jpg (738x497, 185K)

/tg/ told me she can do 18 chants at once.

Calorie counting and gradual reduction of your daily intake will just make your metabolism slower as the body adapts to the low amount of nutrition you can scrounge.

3-day fasting every week is better.

/psudoscience/

you too huh?

. A fight
The world
. General tech knowledge
The shitposters.

wendell

and wendell

100%

I honestly like anthony but wendell has way more of his shit together and is much more hardware savvy by the looks of things. Anthony is more of a software guy, with most of his focus on networking by the sounds of it.

also wendell is maybe 265lbs and anthony is probably 300+, wendell could literally run circles around him until anthony collapses.

Even that relatively small weight difference is enough to fuck with your body in a big way

sorry you can't see the truth user. but keep up with the scientific method of only just doing exercise and eating breakfast. meanwhile fasting chads are getting results

Remember when Tek Syndicate was getting really popular to LTT levels then that one retard ruined it all

I've literally almost lost 200 pounds in the last years just cutting 20% off my daily expenditure without any exercise, and it's completely effortless to the point where I can keep being at -20% for life. Why should I waste my time doing some meme diets where I have to act like a fucking retard every time someone offers me a meal because it happens to have some kind of calorie in it I've forbidden myself from eating?

Also, only diets where you cut a lot of calories to the point where you're almost starving yourself can fuck up your metabolism. If you're cutting 0-25% you're fine.

But hey keep doing your meme diets and fasts if that makes you feel special. Just don't come cry to me when you bounce back to being a fatass after giving up.

Hi Logan. We all know you're the one who ruined it.

This lmao, why do fatties believe in fairy dust and pixies? It literally just calories in - calories out.

Anthony would absorb Wendell whole.

Logan has had a hard life. He had LTT levels of fame and fortune almost within his grasp and then completely blew it.

Attached: just-syndicate.png (1005x608, 706K)

do you not browse Jow Forums enough? have you seen all the faggot trannies post in these threads?

Let a fat nigga fuck

I stopped watching them out of boredom but what exactly did he do.

Anthony, the big guy knows what he's doing. I think he got on the vids by knowledge. I don't know who the other guy is.

Blew company dollars on an elaborate fursuit
Chimped out at Quain for... Leaving some cables on the floor? Still not sure what that was about. Dude got fired for it though.
Erased the forums to cover up some bullshit posts explaining his actions.
Then in his own words Logan decided to be "full Steve Jobs until further notice" and attempted to sieze control of the company until the drama settled.
Wendell reminded him shares were a thing and dismantled the company, each took their pieces and split.

fuck man, not the guy who asked but i remember watching their every vid when i was in CS in hs. that was forever ago, what a shame.

imagine the smell

Anthony only looks good when compared to the absolute mongs at LTT
Seriously, half of them are just journos and the other half are "enthusiasts"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>American education

Its better this way. Wendell is free to make comfy autist content and Logan is happier than ever being surrounded by a bunch of embatassing sycophants.

Quain got shafted hard but at least he has a real job to fall back on.

When I first started browsing Jow Forums in 2010 it was all articles, forum posts etc. Now in 2019 it's all YouTube channels. I guess I missed the boat because I've never watched any of them. When and how did this transition happen?

Attached: 1441159705827.png (500x366, 132K)

Fappening and the 2016 election flooded the entire website with idiots

lurk more oldfag

they're both tards

More like Chanology and the 2008 election filled the site with idiots

It's a matter of degree. 2008 lowered overall post quality, sure, 2016 was a tidal wave of traffic increase that dramatically shifted site culture to endless twitter screencaps, frog and wojak poating, and youtube consumption.

how can a human be this fucking fat, holy shit americans are disgusting

Anthony seems more like a bro, Wendell seems more like an autist you should leave alone.