These retards have been giving their users compromised executables for TWO FUCKING YEARS

These retards have been giving their users compromised executables for TWO FUCKING YEARS.

At the same time, they were telling their users to IGNORE their ANTIVIRUS WARNINGS because "it's just a false positive xDxD".

What the actual FUCK?

Attached: pale-moon.png (950x580, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/16/16784628/mozilla-mr-robot-arg-plugin-firefox-looking-glass
techerati.com/news-hub/google-admits-listening-to-some-smart-speaker-recordings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats why you compile from source, stupid faggots.

Good. Wintoddlers deserve nothing but pain.

guise I'm scare

I've installed this shit on january 2019

what should do

Get a real OS then install GNU IceCat.

>These retards
It's practically one guy. That's what you get for using hobby software such as this, WaterFox, Ungoogled Chromium and so on.

>what should do

Attached: 1361279053612.png (193x247, 93K)

No one sane in the membrane uses Palemoon, that's why this has gone unnoticed for 2 years.

It was only the archived versions. If you just got the newest versions then you're safe.

Before you kys?

nothing since the infected archive server contains old windows installers

you're safe as long as you trust in the retards who let it happen lmao

So say the person who uses google made browser OR telemetry filled mozilla corp software

Thank fuck i stopped using this shit.
No addons and everything thinks im using ancient firefox too

>everything thinks im using ancient firefox too
thats literally what pale moon is

Pretty sure you never used pale moon
Using it and never found a single site to complain about ancient firefox

take it as a canary in the coal mine for how the developers, system administrators and users treat security given that compromised archived versions were served for 19 months and the only response the dev can offer is 'well it's not our fault', they can't even do a full audit because they didn't back up the log files of the server

ungoogled chromium is basically just patches for modern chromium versions, they're not trying to fork an old version and maintain and ship ancient libraries to make crusty software work, it's not comparable in the slightest

>fucking furry can't even keep a simple fucking archive secure
>don't notice they've been compromised for well over 1 1/2 years until someone points it out for them
Yeah these guys really sound like they are trustworthy, competent and can maintain a trannyfox fork.

Hey moron

the false positives were for the regular releases,not the archive one

anybody who uses pale moon from this day out deserves what they get

In contrast google and mozilla is the epitome of trustworthiness

theverge.com/2017/12/16/16784628/mozilla-mr-robot-arg-plugin-firefox-looking-glass

I didn't use it guise

just installed it

clean install your pc and delete all your personal files they're all compromised

not even remotely true.

I'm using the normal non archival non infected pale moon.

not even close retard

>Breaking News Mozilla is a shit company that regularly fucks over what few users it still has, in other news water is wet and the sky is blue!
Anyone that seriously still uses Trannyfox is only getting what they deserve. They are not "the underdog" or the "good guys" they are a bunch of incompetent retards that barely manage to keep up even with the massive funding they get from Google so they don't get antitrusted. Use Iridium, Ungoogled Chromium, or just stock fucking Chrome before you use Trannyfox or accept that you are a brain dead retard.

Your birdbrain is compromised

Pretty sure you take bbc in your ass

Attached: 1249846_28aec119.jpg (335x224, 39K)

this.

>if this post was made 2 days ago it would have shilled for pale moon
lmao

>mfw freetards think openshit is not botnet

Attached: 1557198107228.jpg (377x567, 15K)

>being this mentally ill
Trannyfox and all it's forks except for maybe and that's a big fucking maybe TOR are completely worthless trash and shouldn't be used by anyone under whatever circumstances. But sure whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.

Wrong on both, my browser (literally mine) is neither. Good luck with your next damage control reply.

lmao retard

>I'm using a different version of the same software that shipped with a virus for 2 years made by the same incompetent devs so I'm fine

Your mobile phone doesn't count?

lol idiot

Attached: s663fw.jpg (382x199, 9K)

So this is what mental illness looks like.

what fucking browser should I be using anyway? everything is a botnet according to Jow Forums. is Brave good? ungoogled chromium looks fine but I don't want to use extensions from Google's store.

Keep sucking google's and mozilla's dicks goys

techerati.com/news-hub/google-admits-listening-to-some-smart-speaker-recordings/

First day here? This shit has been known for almost a decade.

>c-come suck our furry dicks instead p-please

>is Brave good
is chrome with a shitty ad blocker and a crypto miner on top of it

brave is absolute garbage. unlike palemoon it doesn't even pretend not to be a botnet.

>Trannyfox
>Yet another mentally ill subhuman being that cares more about the developers than the actual browser and its source code which is out in the open for everyone to see
Worthless opinions are worthless. Have a nice day, retard.

if you don't want ungoogled chromium or google extensions just use firefox with some about:config tweaks, forks based on older versions of firefox are universally undermanned and underfunded for the monumental task required of keeping an old aging codebase secure, chromium forks (like ungoogled chromium) get away with it because they're basically just patches on top of recent chromium versions and they're not trying to maintain anything

firefox or chromium and learn to change the config. all the meme browser are shit.

>that cares more about the developers than the actual browser and its source code
The devs are just as shit as the browser and it's code but whatever only reading what you want to read and discarding the rest is a really easy way to live life.
It's also a great counter argument to Mozilla fucking over it's users every step of the way worse than fucking Google does. I'd repeat your words about worthless opinions but that pathetic piss dribble of a comment doesn't even qualify as an opinion.

These are the only legitimate browsers of 2019 that don't rape your privacy, are run by competent people and have enough manpower to apply security update promptly.

Iridium
Ungoogled Chromium
Firefox
Brave

Attached: 07.png (400x493, 181K)

>brave
>doesn't rape you
lmao

>firefox
>run by competent people
firefox is run by "people" only in the loosest, medical sense of the word, and their competence is so lacking it should never even come into question

>are run by competent people
>Firefox
>doesn't rape your privacy
>Brave

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>Only files on the archive server were infected
I mean, this is absolutely a brainlet-tier oversight and should be laughed at, but who was actually affected by this?

>The browser and it's code are shit
Hahahahaha, whatever you say bro.

>It's also a great counter argument to Mozilla fucking over it's users every step of the way worse than fucking Google does
Oh yes, I also love to lie and care about things that never happened too!

>I'd repeat your words about worthless opinions but that pathetic piss dribble of a comment doesn't even qualify as an opinion.
As I said, your biased/not serious opinion is worthless, and worthless opinions are worthless.
I hope you have an enjoyable day in your miserable life, retard.

>Firefox + Hardened user settings
Fixed and checked, and change Brave for Icecat.

Use Seamonkey niggets
Also, I wouldnt be surprised if EVERY browser is somehow compromised because most of the use webkit or parts of it.

>Hahahahaha, whatever you say bro.
Great counterargument
>Oh yes, I also love to lie and care about things that never happened too!
Yeah mandatory """""diagnostics""""", the disaster that was their fucking addon signing that they somehow fucked up, forced updates, advertisements in the browser including installing unwanted "Mister Robot" extensions in a advertisement deal and so on and so forth totally never happened™ and I'm just a Google shill trying to hurt Mozilla or something.
Seriously kiddo, tell yourself whatever you need to be able to sleep at night but don't delude yourself to the point that you actually believe your own bullshit.

so you niggers convinced me to switch to Ungoogled Chromium. I have one more question, which extensions do I need to make this shit useable? I already got HTTPS everywhere and the DDG security essentials. Which adblocker should I use?

ungoogled chromium is just as likely to introduce security vulnerabilities. any non-mainline web browser has similar problems.

uBlock Origin, SmartHTTPS not HTTPS Everywhere, uMatrix and uninstall DDGs unless you like replacing one botnet with another.

I would keep using Firefox but it's noticeably slower. It takes like 5 seconds to open DDG compared to Ungoogled Chromium's 2. Every website opens up quicker in Chromium.

just use regular chromium then

I don't want anything to do with Google.

>using chromium
lol

get a faster computer

Brave shills at it again.

luckily brave can't have a scandal like pale moon because they openly admit to being malware

Attached: 1555521326228.jpg (585x398, 18K)

No, that's why you stick to the repos of your distro.

Tobin you are not welcome.

Based trips of truth

>Great counterargument
Great no-argument. Fits nicely with your previous no-argument, i.e:
>The browser and it's code are shit
simple words with no fact to back them up.

>mandatory """""diagnostics"""""
"Mandatory", as in "Not mandatory at all, specially if you have your user.js set up."

>the disaster that was their fucking addon signing that they somehow fucked up
It was an expired certification issue and it was fixed in less than 12 hours.

>forced updates
Which you have the option to disable.

>advertisements in the browser including installing unwanted "Mister Robot" extensions in a advertisement deal and so on and so forth totally never happened™
Which you have the option to disable.

>and I'm just a Google shill trying to hurt Mozilla or something.
Don't worry, I already know.

>Seriously kiddo, tell yourself whatever you need to be able to sleep at night but don't delude yourself to the point that you actually believe your own bullshit.
Right back at you, boy ;)

>it doesn't matter because I say so!
Took you three hours to come up with that did it?

>archive installers...
nothing of value was lost

>Iridium
Solid choice, but still about 2 to 3 versions lagging behind mainline chromium, so longer waits for fixes and security patches. The .deb is now 6 versions behind. Their logo also looks like a dick locked inside some chain contraption.

>Ungoogled Chromium
Also a solid choice, but only has updated binaries for Debian 10/Ubuntu 19.04. Windows binary is severely outdated. You can compile yourself but for most users that is not doable.

>Firefox
Probably the only real non-chromium alternative, but you have to apply 50 million about:config tweaks and pray they don't reset your shit with the next update. After what happened with fail moon, I wouldn't trust a single firefox fork, so it's really the only option outside the chromium ecosystem.

>Brave
Maybe ok-ish, but the company behind it is a goolag wanna be with their own ad business and crypto token. I would use vanilla chromium before brave.

>Took you three hours to come up with that did it?
Nah, unlike you I simply have other (and far better) things to do than browsing Jow Forums the entire day.

Hey look at that only 30 minutes this time! I'm sure you'll get to single digit times to come up with basic human communication eventually.

based and ultrapilled

>More blablabla, still no argument
Hahahahaha, whatever you say bro.

>he doesnt install the latest version and keep the archive on his computer

t. non-gentoo cuck

Now that the dust has settled for 2 years, what's the Jow Forums approved (Windows) browser?

Ungoogled Chromium, Iridium. Nothing else, don't let yourself get fooled by the Firefox shills, there is a reason that Firefox has a user base that soon will fall under the category of statistical error. Or rather there is a never ending list of them getting longer by the day.

Brave, Iridium, memefox

>ungoogled chromium looks fine but I don't want to use extensions from Google's store.
you can just compile extensions from source.

Have you tried firefox with webrenderer?

Waterfox for mainstream users

otherwise IceCat and maybe disable or uninstall the LibreJS freetard add-ons

>waterfox
>hobbyist
get with the times

>I don't want to use extensions from Google's store.
Then don't.

>Windows binary is severely outdated.
chromium.woolyss.com

Attached: 1273715383653.jpg (472x454, 30K)

Reminder that bravekikes were shilling yesterday because of Brave Ad's official public launch today: And guess what? Every single brave user has been had. Palemoon fucked up, but brave is literally a farmville zoomer botnet for coupon cutters. Fucking lulz. but Palemoon folks, you should really just switch to waterfox or icecat or k-meleon if you want a nice firefox fork.

+1 for Ungoogled

Still slow as shit, tranny.
IceCat's add-ons are laughably worthless.

>Palemoon

Icecat is a GNU'd version of firefox you aids-riddled faggot. It works with all firefox addons.

Dilate
Seethe
Eat dicks
Have sex
and
Cope
you
Nigger
Kike
Soiboi
Dickgirl

Pale Moon*, sorry straver

Tyrone, you must either learn to read or go back, but really, just go back.

It's Male Poon you insensitive clod

Also this:

>le trannyfox
>suggests chrome instead
Once again, Jow Forumstards proving they are fucking braindead.