while programming?

>sit for 2 hours
>start sitting really bad and getting anxious and distracted due to bad posture
>stand up
>laser focus
>stretch my legs while I program
>blast music and move a bit on my spot
>stand for 6 hours no problem

do I have supreme ADHD or what the fuck is going on, I can't sit still without starting to sweat and get myself distracted

Attached: 1562734945610.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aSn1g-6h1OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People like you were the reason the absolute autism of standing desks was invented

>Stand for six hours
That is not something people can do

Are you aware that standing in the same place is actually worse than sitting?

>drop tons of weight
>no longer fat
>now have a weird problem where tailbone is sticking out past ass
>sit on it constantly
>causes pain, have to shift around the chair constantly
>just want to stand
>work probably wouldn't approve standing desk
I could literally sit in one position for 12 hours and now barely 10 minutes. Life is suffer.

I don't know, if it's autism. Some people are movement learners, that like to walk around their room with book in their hand and grasp information. I train really hard and am sore most of the time, I just have a much easier time standing and focusing. Also, if I get anxious on problem, I just start dancing a bit on my spot not giving a single fuck and anxiety goes over. It's like I shake off anxiety with movement and standing. I fucking hate sitting and having to learn, I never liked sitting in a classroom still, it made me uncomfortable, I always wanted to walk around classroom and engage in debates. I was very Jow Forums and sitting was hell, I'd feel my sore legs or lower back from deadlifts and it took my attention away from listening.

Are you retarded? Have you never worked in manufacturing company before as a student or something, having to do manual repetitive work for 8 hours per day 5 days per week? It's really not that hard.

Why?

You don't need standing desk, just do like pic related or use something else.

Attached: asd1.jpg (972x1296, 203K)

Being able to switch between the two is the best option.

Retard with no awareness

>Life is suffer.
Best part about losing all that weight is now you’re statistically likely to suffer for a longer period of time than you otherwise would have. Congratulations!

based book poster

I can get a standing desk if I want to, but my boss will want me to actually use it.
I can't promise that I actually will, so I won't risk it.

how the fuck im gonna do that with two monitors, a mouse and keyboard, and whatever bullshit I have in front of me I'm fixing, usually a sodding iphone.

I lay down while programming

>Are you retarded? Have you never worked in manufacturing company before as a student or something, having to do manual repetitive work for 8 hours per day 5 days per week? It's really not that hard.
Yes I have, I'd sit down every chance I had

Buy a quality chair like a used Herman-miller

this is actually normal for most people unless their chair is super /comfy/
it's better for your circulation as well
good for you for finding this out user

wait how??!! i can't stand for 5 minutes straight

If i were to sit down and work every single day, id be crippled. My back would be ruined. Always use a standing desk. Just dont forget to move around every 30 min or so

If I can get my dream work from home job I'm going to build a desk around some kind of elliptical or all in one exercise machine. I will literal go insane sitting at a desk.

Sutando...?

OP here, what kind of name is Sutando? Is this Nigerian name or what

nevermind googled it, it means stand in Japanese jesus christ

Attached: 1562611284041.jpg (660x533, 64K)

Idk, just make a wooden frame for it. Go to your local carpenter and tell him you need some table support and he'll make a wooden stand for it for less than 30$ probably out of three wood pieces.

You usually can't stand to sit with those kind of jobs.

Bring a retard who can only do brainlet work doesn't mean you're supposed to be standing all day

>coping fatass who thinks his quality of life wouldn't be immeasurably higher if he wasn't a retard with no self control
I'd sure love to live 60 years while feeling like shit than 80+ with good health

I waddle.

>cant crack a problem
>intense need to fap
youtu.be/aSn1g-6h1OQ
They werent kidding

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

why would I spedn $30 my own money for works shit

30$ is nothing if it's gonna help you focus and feel better

>collect cardboard boxes
>put shit on top of cardboard boxes
>if you don't have enough cardboard boxes GOTO 10

>be you
>work my warehouse job checking outbound shipments
>pick up box, place on desk, scan all items in it, verify they're correct, move box onto pallet
>ask to have a chair, get lawyer/doctor to say it's a reasonable adjustment for your disability of being a fat fuck moron
>now have to stand up and sit down in between grabbing boxes
>get fired immediately due to extreme decrease in production
fuck you