Buy two monitors

>buy two monitors
>don't like it
>constantly have to arrange windows
>a lot of games spazz out
>end up paying attention to two things at the same time and not enjoying either properly
>dual screen wallapers are all shit
>less space on desk

you tricked me Jow Forums, you tricked me

Attached: 1562786910491.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>frog
>video games
Fuck off underage

Yeah I stopped using dual monitors because it gave me add. Better to have one large monitor imo.

Yes, dual monitors are shit unless you have a very specific use case for them. Anyway, it's not like you can't return them so fuck off and stop buying what Jow Forums tells you to.

Dual monitors are essential a lot of jobs but for recreational use they're pretty much worthless.

Valid number of monitors:
1, 3, 6
Anything else is fucked

Attached: 1543445012912.jpg (766x1024, 85K)

Put one monitor right in front of you. The other one on the side. Only use the one on the side for side stuff (music player, discord, some document/article you code with, etc)

>discord
You have to go back

some of us have friends user

>his friends use spyware
some of us aren't underage, user

Apu is not frogoposting and this kind of low effort shitposting is what's killing Jow Forums
Also
>muh /v/ boogeyman

found the underage gamer retard

26 and I'm capable of having hobbies that aren't desktop ricing and circlejerking about distros because I'm not an insecure adolescent desperate to prove how adult I am

>plays video games at 26
what is accomplishing nothing in life like?

>he's too retarded to use it in a browser only
alright

/thread

You sure are fun at parties, might as well kill yourself now.

What is it like being able to both contribute to society and relax on your own time with a hobby?*

ftfy

it's still spyware whether you use it in a browser or not, underage retard
>his friends don't use IRC
zoom zoooooom I'm a zoomer
>You sure are fun at parties
why do all rebbitors make this same statement when they finally realize that they're mentally retarded

>watches movies at 26
>reads books at 26
>has hobbies at 26
>still lives at 26

your ignorance is appalling

>why do all rebbitors make this same statement when they finally realize that they're mentally retarded
I don't know, you tell me, I don't visit it, but you seem rather observant on the subject.

>video games
>relaxing
manchild
>movies
easily watched while multitasking, doesn't limit your time to a single worthless activity like video games. not to mention movies are universally considered an art form, while video games are commonly known as a time waster for adhd children
>reads books
why do all game tards equate playing video games to reading books? it's almost like they've never actually read a book in the first place

>end up splitting my attention between tasks and never enjoying/polishing either
I know that feeling. It's dreadful.
I suggest you hit the power button on one of them.

dilate
again another reply that all rebbittards make when upset. there's a never ending quantity of you to study on 4channel.org so it's quite simple to make out patterns in your collective behavior ^_^

Attached: bait.jpg (474x474, 23K)

>games
>being overwhelmed by more than one screen
>caring about wallpapers and not just setting a single color as the background
you are an honest to god pleb. even sooner skiddies realize that they can use the second screen for shit like discord.

Interesting, I thought you were just shitposting, but it seems like you are a legit uneducated retard.
If you think books are any different it really means you never read anything. And movies, kek.
Zoomer boy, take the word of someone who actually read more than you ever will and realized at some point that it was the biggest waste of time in his life.

Just use a tiling window manager

education is primary bolstered with reading, not with video games. cope harder neet dropout faggot

3 is better senpai.
Left screen in portrait mode for Lurking
1 main for editing ex.
Then a right one in portrait mode for files.

Attached: 1561538826551.jpg (5472x3648, 973K)