Another major American web service had an outage today (Twitter)...

Another major American web service had an outage today (Twitter). There have been like a dozen of these in the past two months involving Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Cloudflare, etc., all the major players. Can we finally admit that there is a massive, covert cyberwar going on between the US and China?

Attached: IT-operations-computer-crash-worried.jpg (600x477, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/pentagon-secretly-struck-back-against-iranian-cyber-spies-targeting-us-ships-234520824.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pics or it didn't happen

>Can we finally admit that there is a massive, covert cyberwar going on between the US and China?
Been happening for years where you been?

There has been a clear escalation in disruption of public services. Hasn't happened before.

It's been speculated that there's a connection to Iran since it always seems to step up when the Iran situation does.

>i've known about this longer than u
cool

>Covert
What the fuck are you talking about? This shit has been going on for a decade for all to see you troglodyte. Or what the fuck do you think was stuxnet? Iranian nuclear technicians having a bad day?

>implying this isn't just the result of diversity hires

this most likely

Attached: DEzSbr8V0AEjZQo1.jpg (889x374, 43K)

>what the fuck do you think was stuxnet? Iranian >nuclear technicians having a bad day?

Yes when they found out their centrifuge were all broken, it was probably a bad day for those technicians

We're talking about the recent incidents retard. This is obviously something to be examined on it's own.

>It only matters when it impacts my consumer shit!
Fuck off based boi consumerist retard.

Centralize more, faggots. Give it all to Amazon and Azure and Cloudflare.

>Can we finally admit that there is a massive, covert cyberwar going on between the US and China?
Wasn't this official last year?

It matters a lot. Most of us were done talking about stuxnet a while ago so make a thread if you want to talk about that specifically.

The point is this is not a covert war that started 5 minutes ago these absolute retards only noticed it 5 minutes ago because muh Twitter and Grindr were down for a few hours.

obviously this shit has been going on for ages but OP is right, this shit has been ramped up in the last month or two. my bet is it's related to the china-us trade war. china wants to fuck up the us and is probably signalling how much damage they could do to the us economy if they wanted.
the thing with cyber war is nobody wants to admit it publicly.

discord's down again too

Лoхи

They have admitted it publicly many times before.
news.yahoo.com/pentagon-secretly-struck-back-against-iranian-cyber-spies-targeting-us-ships-234520824.html

You zoomer retards do realize that nobody gives a flying fuck about Twitter of Facebook, right? Their economic value is less than 0.

Cyber war is about espionage. You don't want to wreak havoc, you want to spy on the enemy's logistical, financial, political, technological, and what-else information. Practical tip #1: don't let them know you can listen in.

Who cares.

>Their economic value is less than 0
>Twitter Net Worth: $4.4B
>Facebook Market Cap as of July 10, 2019: $578B
Based retard.

ITT: retards think they're intelligence for pointing out extremely loose correlations. Also

And just when I thought there couldn't possibly be a bigger retard than (You) come in here.

Intelligent*

>muh social networks
Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

You're on one right now, buddy.

Low IQ individual. It is not about social networks, it is about american infrastructure that is getting wrecked.

>le 4chins is social network xddddddddddddd

It absolutely is.

Unfortunately we have finally made a true AI, it has nothing to do with cyber warfare.

TWITTER IS DOWN AGAIN

Attached: Screenshot_20190712_021613.png (810x355, 60K)

>massive, covert cyberwar going on between the US and China

more likely USA government forcing companies on installing some surveillance shit on their servers

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!

With all of the screeching about Russia influencing the election, if I were the enemy, I'd fuck with social media,too. It would take minimal work, and all of the retards on Twatter would whip themselves up into a frothing frenzy. It's genius.

This isn't some conspiracy, its just shitty server and hosting practices. You know all those anecdotal accounts of spaghetti code and dumpster fire code bases at tech companies. There are just as many examples of the equivalent practices happening with regards to server infrastructure happening at tech companies too. These outages are most likely the result of this or a result of it in combination with flat out shit code.

Attached: 1545909605221.jpg (600x341, 14K)

Sell facebook for their assets and you might net $600M. Sell Twitter and you might get $100M.

擴張!

It’s not China, it’s Iran

Of course it's not an accident. Facebook is very much in a fucking cyberwar.