If you're going to delete my threads then clean the rest of the board up you biased faggots

If you're going to delete my threads then clean the rest of the board up you biased faggots.

I ask again, why is every single fucking thread on this board either about jews or derailed into autistic screeching about them? I want to talk about technology, not how literally everything that makes you upset is because of (((them), 'libtards' etc

Can't even speak out against Jow Forums ruining the board and the rest of Jow Forums because the fragile snowflakes will cry about how they're the victims while continuing to never shut the fuck up about politics and race

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (800x430, 132K)

Attached: 1553239775026.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Shutup nigger. Literally every ethnic group on this Earth hates niggers. Even other niggers. The world can unite if we all make the common enemy niggers and their handlers, the jews

the entire site is like this, honestly. Jow Forums is dead.

Proximity to Jow Forums, nothing more

Political garbage generates more activity, more ad impressions.
It's good for the bottom line.

>Whining like a little kike
>Over his threads getting derailed for its kikery

Attached: Laughing Duck.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Easy guys, I got banned for using the J word in a non-racially-insensitive way. Either Mook has lost his mind, or he's using algorithms to moderate this cesspool.

You fool, Jow Forums has always resided here. It's not a containment board to keep us there, its to keep you out.

Attached: ScreenShot20170119at11.01.42AM11800x605.png (800x605, 775K)

>AMD kills every Intel product
>kikes start crying about muh anti-semitism
Pure pottery

Attached: 1547063485171.jpg (752x548, 282K)

Who the fuck is scared of getting banned from Jow Forums you dumb fucking shill.

Attached: 1530345887708.jpg (556x418, 31K)

You realize Jow Forums is over 15 years old. Bitch, it was always this way

*edditor shocked to find out that outside of his usual habitat of thought policed shitholes, overwhelming majority of people are no in fact bugmen and commies.
let me help you out:
>>>r/technology
>>>r/programmerhumor
>>>r/againsthatesubreddits

Attached: photo_2019-06-19_07-44-43.jpg (640x640, 56K)

I got a 3 days ban from all of Jow Forums.This has never happened to me in the entire 13 years I've been coming here.

You dumb nigger, most people here don't mind racism, it's just the Jow Forums tier shit that annoys everyone. This is not The_Donald but a tech board you double nigger. Do you even use the command line? Like a white man?

OY VEY WE'RE LOSING TO AMD SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 235326236.jpg (1500x1054, 122K)

>I got a 3 days ban from all of Jow Forums.This has never happened to me in the entire 13 years I've been coming here.
First off, you're fucking twelve you bitch; anyone that has been here for 13 years isn't such a bitch about a fucking ban. Second off, are you too retarded to use a VPN or sock5 proxy? If that's the case then go sit your tard ass down or go play outside, again, you fucking twelve year old.

Attached: 1A3C786F08294C90B2560C892D50DAC8.jpg (1024x588, 28K)

this was a programming socks, chink garbage, install gentoo and softcore pedo anime wallpaper battlestation board for years now. the very fact that you're under impression that this was ever anything other than that instantly reveals you as an illegal alien, as if your pathetic attempt at nigger-this nigger-that wasn't enough. this isn't plebbit or twitter where you can just be pretend to be one of the faceless, soulless bugmen and fit right in.
the reason you're seeing more Jow Forums shit here, on every other board and everywhere else on the internet, is not because "the dolan is brigading, shut it down", but because for every action there is a reaction, and this is the reaction to jews and their pets being a lot more open about their agenda now, and shoving it down everyone's throat for years from every related and unrelated outlet. and if in the old days you would need someone else to pry your eyes open for you to get """radicalized""", now all you have to do is to notice the patterns about the journalists, academics, celebrities and politicians who evangelize the destruction of your race, culture and civilization.
if you didn't want politics in everything, you should've complained about it way earlier. there's no stopping it now.

Attached: 1560993888302.jpg (710x532, 52K)

>Praying to the wrong wall
I kek'd

Honestly there's worse shit on this board than minor & humorous racism.

>The retard who keeps on shitposting Haiku general threads 5 times in a row because nobody responds to him with interest
>The other retard who shitposted "MOOOOM FETCH ME MY TENDIES" on the Haiku general until he trolled it to oblivion for 2 weeks
>Yet another retard who tried to call a raid on Huawei's forum because he wasn't happy with their firmware being closed source
Just face it; the threads here aren't always derailed by autistic screatching about Jews; they're derailed by autistic screatching in general, just like every other thread in every other board. If you have a problem with that, go back to plebbit.

My point isn't the actual ban, it's the fact that some retard mod banned me for using a races actual name, and he banned me from the ENTIRE site, not just Jow Forums. I've been banned numerous times, and I admit, I deserved it. Not this time, though. There was definitely some fuckery going on that day.

>visits 4trans
>Bitches and moans about "muh ism's."
Kys shlomo

It's called being reported over your abusing this site like your personal blog. Nobody cares if you were banned. Get over it.

The context of my comment didn't warrant it, though.

The fact that you kept spamming it did.

I posted once.

>stop posting the truth!!!!!!!!! Muh pol!!!!!

I really hope you people get hung.

Jow Forums has been against jewish behavior of technology companies for over 10 years. gtfo my board newfag

You get banned for anything on this shithole these days. Ive been banned multiple times for violating no listed rules and the reason was "idiot pedophile", "dumb pedophile" etc.

99 percent of vpns and proxies are banned you retarded pass using newfag