Firefox Picture-in-picture

This is a great improvement.

Attached: user-initiated-picture-in-picture-for-Video-in-Firefox-Nightly.jpg (1235x689, 88K)

I just stopped by to say that I hate all fucking software developers. You know what would be a really good feature that software devs could add? Functionality. How about programs and websites that run without chugging for a minute and a half because they're so loaded with fucking bloat? Has any dev tried that?

>web dev make shit .js miner
>poor coding
>heavy resources
>FIREFOX DURRR Jow Forums WAS RITE
Leave this board.

Attached: 1546316571254.png (829x633, 305K)

Attached: 1448381943274.jpg (661x321, 95K)

DESIGNATED

feel free to do it yourself, user. what's stopping you? :)

I've had an addon for that for years, lets me drag the videos around the screen and resize them

Attached: file.png (2542x1309, 2.12M)

Yeah bro, why don't I just make the whole fucking world? Don't worry that's pretty much what I'm doing with my life at this point, because you're all so fucking incompetent.

How to disable this shit?

Set media.videocontrols.picture-in-picture.enabled to false.

You know what would be really good, stop complaining like a little bitch and kill yourself you fucking piece of shit

sjew

Jow Forums leave

firefox's better

>having autoplay enabled
why

who asked for that

So what should I expect if I update to the new 68.0 version?

What is this and why is Firefox implementing it and then telling me it's better for me to disable it???

Attached: wut.png (611x236, 16K)

>whats is beta
Welcome to Jow Forums, Jow Forumstard.

>Firefox devs add useless botnet "features"
It's a web standard, goy. We had no choice, Google told us too.

>built in ad blocker (disabled the functionality for extensions) ensuring you get safe ads.
coming soon

Maxthon can pop out pretty much any embedded media circa like 5 years ago

Great, now the best browser can do that too.

POL BTFO

>open video in a new browser window
>set borderless and floating
>pin to all workspaces

I've got picture-in-picture that works with any video player that will go fullscreen, follows everywhere even outside the browser, probably has 1/3 the footprint, and I've had it for years.

even safari has this for a while now

all these floating web page elements that follow you around are pure cancer and should be killed with fire

I think all white male should get along with each other and make out if they have to

>there is a new update to firefox, do you want to download and install?
>foolishly click yes
>mfw all my custom css, my newtab startpage and everything I did to rice up my browsing is gone

Attached: 20181230_002538.png (975x1004, 768K)

>can't disable the trash that is multiprocess anymore
well fuck you too

MOZ_FORCE_DISABLE_E10S=1

Your .css isn't "gone". It wasn't automagically deleted, it's where it has always been.
You can just adjust the labels to modern standards, or you can also uninstall your current version of Firefox and reinstall whichever one you were using before.

If you're using Nightly, userChrome.css modifications are disabled by default now.
You can re-enable them by setting toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to True.

woah how hard is to resize the fucking windows at your convenience

Oprah did it first.
As about any "innovation" in browsers, since about 10 years or so.