Lol I don’t understand why everyone here dick rides Google devices when Apple won’t even give the FBI iPhone...

lol I don’t understand why everyone here dick rides Google devices when Apple won’t even give the FBI iPhone cracking software

Attached: 34AB689E-0747-4051-9A46-412B4259066F.jpg (750x1164, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2019/05/25/apple-itunes-lawsuit/
theintercept.com/2015/12/28/recently-bought-a-windows-computer-microsoft-probably-has-your-encryption-key/
web.archive.org/web/20150206003913/http://www.afr.com/p/technology/intel_chips_could_be_nsa_key_to_ymrhS1HS1633gCWKt5tFtI
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc939702.aspx
betanews.com/2016/11/24/microsoft-shares-windows-10-telemetry-data-with-third-parties
web.archive.org/web/20190421070310/https://www.itproportal.com/2014/05/14/microsoft-openly-offered-cloud-data-fbi-and-nsa/
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/11/microsoft-nsa-collaboration-user-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

google is LITERALLY owned by a street shitter

cuz apple hate train is strong here, it does not matter who spies on you, its only matters when apple doing something wrong

>iphone user
>reddit frontpage news
begone faggot

LOO

street shit harder iJeet

Attached: 1542819372548.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

>when Apple won’t even give the FBI iPhone cracking software
Excuse me?
9to5mac.com/2019/05/25/apple-itunes-lawsuit/

Attached: image.png (822x733, 483K)

pic related hasn't been accurate since 2013, user. didn't you learn in 10th grade English that timing of sources is important?
>class action lawsuit

>Apple won’t even give the FBI iPhone cracking software
it's all closed and proprietary so there's no way to prove whatever apple claims

but you are free to fall for apple's marketing stunts and pay 1k per phone to finance their next one

american companies are all compromised and are as trustworthy as chinese ones

Apple literally harvests and sells all user data, then hires street shitters like you to lie about it. This is FACT.

Nobody dick rides Google, and everyone knows "smart home" listening devices are a threat to privacy.
By the way, unless you can show us that Google has backdoored Android encryption for the FBI, bringing the episode with Apple everytime this topic comes up makes no fucking sense.

I'm white and a US citizen. The only people I see in the continental United States who use android are literal homeless people and niggers. Cope harder, poverty boy
p.s. only white people use 4channel pass ^_^

Apple wouldn’t let the FBI crack a password protected iPhone by a terrorist mass shooter in the US and you think that’s a publicity stunt?

>I'm white and a US citizen
so... you're even worse than a street shitter

>I'm white and a US citizen
oof

Better don't tell him, guys

It's just one street shitting iJeet. He's literally paid by Apple and works out of their London office.

Attached: 1559933645795.webm (360x640, 1.26M)

foreigner rage, this is why the internet should be US-only
>oof
kill yourself underage

Do you know anything about cryptography?

Apple made a deal with the FBI to unlock it if the FBI pretended Apple wouldn't and played along with their marketing campaign.

yep.. retarded inbred peasant confirmed

Apple was able to create a version of iOS that would have allowed the FBI to access data on the iPhone. Do you not keep up to date with technology news? Why are you even here?

this

Attached: 1550623677252.png (874x1004, 529K)

shh... you're breaking their brainwashing marketing campaign

careful or you're gonna get sued

Confirmed for illiterate
A large American company backdooring the encryption of hundred of millions of devices is something completely unprecedented, Apple is not special or unique regarding this. Neither Microsoft nor Google have done it as far as we know, and we know Microsoft has been asked to.

>A large American company backdooring the encryption of hundred of millions of devices is something completely unprecedented
hahahahahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

fucking faggot

>watch video expecting phone to blow up or something
>nothing happens
>look harder
>on fifth watch I realize the person holding the phone is brown
Wow. What a great webm you have there user.

Attached: 1521476739212.png (359x351, 9K)

>Neither Microsoft nor Google have done it
theintercept.com/2015/12/28/recently-bought-a-windows-computer-microsoft-probably-has-your-encryption-key/

web.archive.org/web/20150206003913/http://www.afr.com/p/technology/intel_chips_could_be_nsa_key_to_ymrhS1HS1633gCWKt5tFtI

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc939702.aspx

betanews.com/2016/11/24/microsoft-shares-windows-10-telemetry-data-with-third-parties

web.archive.org/web/20190421070310/https://www.itproportal.com/2014/05/14/microsoft-openly-offered-cloud-data-fbi-and-nsa/

cringe tech illiterate zoomer

How can anyone even entertain this idea?

>google just shouldn't perform any kind of quality assurance on their voice assistant

zoomer

Imagine being this fucking stupid
Please tell me when Microsoft or Google have backdoored AES encryption on their devices, with proper sources. You have 10 mintues

You clearly are completely uninformed about the subject

>Microsoft or Google have backdoored AES encryption
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/11/microsoft-nsa-collaboration-user-data

>on fifth watch I realize the person holding the phone is brown
that's because you're not a white, fat, US citizen like

imagine being this fucking stupid

4channel is a white website, raj

Based retard
Your links about PRISM (something Apple was also a part of) are completely unrelated

The link about encryption keys on servers refers when users don't want to use their own encryption passwords, so they use Windows login + TPM to encrypt. If you use a password specifically for Bitlocker, that password never reaches Microsoft servers

no

>reddit spacing while defending microsoft
it's obvious you're under 18, please go back and finish high school

Not about device encryption, retard
Apple was also part of PRISM
AES is not asymmetric encryption

Based 2016 tourist fell for a forced meme
Don't talk about things you're absolutely illiterate in

>duh duh it not backdoor
cope harder microshill
I've been on 4channe.org since 2009 (before you were born). Feel free to come back in 2025 on your 18th birthday

Yes, it's not an AES backdoor, you're finally learning, technologically illiterate zoomer
I repeat, do you know anything about cryptography?

>something apple was also part of
>unrelated
Hold up. So why does that make it unrelated? If everyone is spying nobody is? What kind of logic is that?

I have a BSc in computer science with a focus on cryptography. Cope underage zoomer dropout

Because it's not about Bitlocker
Any password encrypted Windows 10 or Android device is effectively unbreakable as far as we know, iPhones are not unique in that regard

>white
Check
>fat
CHECK
>US citizen
No.

Thanks for confirming you're trolling, you don't even know what AES, symmetric vs asymmetric encryption, server-side vs client-side and backdoors are.
Get out, zoomer

>replying to a literal street shitting iJeet shill
And people wonder why these marketing threads keep popping up.

Attached: 1545866892008.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>duh duh I'm wrong so you're a troll
how does it feel to have never finished college, negroid mental breakdown

Low effort

underage reddittard tier reply, grow up fag

4chin is the perfect shilling platform full of retarded teenagers
apple, brave, amd are some of the companies that are here everyday doing their brainwashing deeds on Jow Forums