Why does Jow Forums support one if the shittiest manufacturing gaymen companies?

Why does Jow Forums support one if the shittiest manufacturing gaymen companies?
>releases the same exact bios update as a 'new' one and expects no one to notice
>has an identical hash
>us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC.html
Everything from MSI regarding Ryzen 3rd gen is an absolute trainwreck, from the Tomahawk to the carbon to the pro4.

Attached: MSI_logo_for_share2.png (600x315, 81K)

CHINKED
no but seriously, MSI is garbage. source: I've owned an MSI motherboard for 5 years.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-20-32-10.png (1219x579, 25K)

Hey hace chepa mobos

so what's a good alternative

asus/assrock

Gigabyte has some good mobos if you're into having a COM and LPT ports with your Ryzen 3rd gen

From these 2 ASRock is the better option
Gigabyte Mobos suck unless you go for the AORUS lineup.

MSI is far better than asus or gigabyte

MSI WE63 is a decent laptop. Can confirm.

I'm looking to buy an MSI b450 for 3700x should I not? Everywhere I see their mobos are praised.

biostar

>Massive Shit Inside

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 36d5a03e78f0636308372d5393227896897bb7b88b766430ecab0db1bbdfbee9.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

it's the only option, there's no other boards with a usb bios flash.

On the hardware side MSI was good with their B450 and X470 boards. Their BIOS is not great, but was improved with voltage offsetting this spring.

Mortar, Tomahawk, and Carbon are all good boards with good VRMs.

Messy, but not a big deal for a 25W CPU

microcenter flashes all boards compatible beforehand

Too bad they are sold out out of every good board.

Had msi z170, it sucked, the bios, features and etc. Have asrock b450 and it is perfect, no errors, bios is gold.

Attached: cuck bios.png (599x713, 326K)

i use gigabyte

Bros, what's the evga of AMD?
>premium build quality
>premium featureset
>good bios
>muted, reserved design
>no RGayB and gamer shit

Waiting for parts to arrive for my first personal build.

>MSI Mobo (RGB)
>Asus Strix graphics (RGB)
>Cooler Master RGB case
>AMD RGB fan
>Corsair RGB keyboard
>Logitech RGB mouse
>Razer RGB mousepad

Just how many fucking RGB programs am I going to need? Was I retarded? I just thought there'd be an open source RGB software to sync it all up

ASUS is good but has terrible fan control support. ASRock is best price / performance

I know this is bait but enjoy your bloatware programs effecting performance.

What's your problem with MSI exactly?
They use best VRM components on their boards and give them out for low price.
I can bet you dont even own MSI board neither r3000 products so how about you go back seething somewhere else

no

>releases the same exact bios update as a 'new' one and expects no one to notice
Are you referring to the fact that the beta is now on the support page? It used to only be in a blog post and a forum post, seems like they were just trying to make it quicker to find for owners of that specific board. Either way it clearly mentioned that it's the beta bios and not a new one on the download page.

Bahmp

>Gigabyte

Attached: 1561995032970.jpg (707x483, 74K)

kek. i'm waiting for this mobo to arrive to my house by post for ryzen 3

Sapphire

No motherboards though, sadly

Asrock

My gtx 970 from them has bad coil whine ;_;

why dont you get PRIME X570-P

If you are serious about RGB, Corsair is the only acceptable ootion thus far. They are the only ones to provide you with all kinds of RGB hardware in one software package.
If you are not trolling you are looking at at least 6 different software, where one is more bloated than the other. Corsair has the software figured out the best. It's just their hardware that has really shit QC and the support is fucking shit. Yes you get everything replaced, but fuck those kikes for having you pay shipping and being slow as fuck

Have never had a problem with MSI. Dunno if I’m just lucky. Using X99 MB and 1070 for years.