Spends MILLIONS of dollars on camera equipment/sets/lighting/computers

>spends MILLIONS of dollars on camera equipment/sets/lighting/computers
>can't even get proper white balance on any of his videos
Does Linus even watch the shit videos his useless editors put together before releasing them?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3840x2160, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHsa9DqmId8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno if he can fathom to care as hes sitting on his golden throne of Nvidia bux while being worshipped by nerds 24/7

idk i think he's too busy developing linux

He is an AMD shill now too?

LMAO IS THIS YOUR ORIGINAL JOKE? LOL! XD

Show some respect that's the man who singlehandedly saved desktop computing by inventing Linux

What's even the point in watching him? What does he do?

Entertainment for people that don't have sex with holes in body pillows (meaning you and your leet hazxxor friends).

LMAO IS THIS YOUR ORIGINAL JOKE? LOL! XD

>stop watching this tech channel wtfffffffffffff

This is my joke there are many like it but this one is mine

OMEGALUL

>getting this defensive

>Literally posts "STOP ENJOYING THINGS"
>claims others are getting defensive when called out
You are a sad person.

Is that the guy who invented linux? Cut him a beak linux doesn't have the greatest video production suites yet.

>ask a question
>some autist spergs out about it
Jow Forums is truly the autism board. every thread has someone like you in it.

What's wrong with the white balance? Post photo of "correct" white balance? Looks fine to me.

Are you okay there windows?

Actually turned out be a problem with faulty cables and/or configuration of unraid.

Nothing beats dedicated desktops.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 267K)

Stop projecting.

where did he say stop enjoying things?

His shirt is supposed to be black, how blind are you?

Seething

Looks black to me. Are you colorblind?

How do we know it didn't fade from washing?

Your monitor is the issue.

epic

He knows cucks will watch his videos regardless. He doesn't care.

no u

How does he afford so many employees? Are they all underpaid slaves?

there's plenty of money in marketing

He's literally the number 1 YouTube tech channel, with a shit ton of ads and sponsors, and all in all releases on average 2 VIDEOS PER DAY. That's insane

Why does he keep giving roles to the underlings, anyway? Nobody cares about the other guys. The fat and balding guy is so ugly. He needs to get on a diet and have a hair transplant.

You what? The best videos are the ones without Linus

He wants to be able to retire and have the company continue without him so he is deliberately ramping down his participation in video content

Linus simply wants to extract as much money as he can from the "YouTube Tech" scene before it crashes and burns. He probably has that money saved up or invested elsewhere. Bretty based for a s/o/y Canadian

Floatplane

Attached: Linus-sabastian-640x432.jpg (640x432, 25K)

based

I watch Linus Tech Tips because it's tech content that I can watch without having to think too much. I can put on a video while I'm eating lunch or bored at work.

>Every video thumbnail is clickbait shit
I with LTT would fucking die

It's not really their choice. They have a measurable decrease in click through rate when they have a "boring" thumbnail. They're a business so they need as many clicks as possible. Personally I don't care because it doesn't really change the video content.

Youtube forces people to use clickbait thumbnails

Who cares about visual quality at this point. Fucking pewdiepie has close to 100 million subs and he's rocking a potato for a camera and 2 casual-tier editors doing doing manual labors for him

Incompetant idiots who have a lot of money. This is part of the reason I don't use them as a source for any benchmarks, or tests etc.

he runs a media empire now. He also rents his studio to film product commercials. They could fully quit YouTube and become solely a media production company for other people

>spends MILLIONS of dollars on camera equipment/sets/lighting/computers

Linus Media don't pay for their equipment. I thought that was obvious.

From which episode is this?
It IS black. If you lit something black with studio lights it won't be 100% all across, you dumb nigger. Learn some basic filmography. Or just lighting 101.

>watching linus videos
Back to Jow Forumspcmasterrace

Attached: 0abold5vg1k21.jpg (225x225, 7K)

No one watching blurry YouTube videos gives a fuck about white balance, take your meds.

eceleb viraling isn't technology, kys

His aim is to make money not win prizes. The more videos shat out the better.

Oh, so you're a dumb nigger.

Imagine getting this mad over a pop-tech youtube channel.

Please don't bring /o/ into this.
What makes you think tech videos on YouTube are going to crash and burn? There have been videos on technology since ever.

no you watch them

What part about "e-celebs" do you object to, them being on the internet or them being famous?

And he does videos on more than "gamer gear", numbnuts

Attached: ixwwtwyr63531.jpg (960x860, 81K)

his obsession with having his video editors work in VMs is really odd...

also why does he need so many editors? its not like he releases videos all day

He does though. They release 3-4 videos every day.

no, at most I see like 2

LTT, Techquickie, Techlinked and sometimes they do bonus stuff for other projects and their sponsors.
They also don't work on the weekends afaik.

They release daily. Try scripting, shooting, editing and uploading a video a day, user.

I don't watch the low-effort stuff like techquickie, so that would explain.

in this situation, the bottleneck would be editing and uploading. shooting is nothing when you already have the studio set up

You know... I haven't seen a thumbnail since I deleted my google everything in 2015. Take back your freedom user!
Mobile: Feeder+Newpipe
Linux: Newboat+MPV
Emacs: Elfeed+MPV

Attached: Screenshot_Feeder_20190712-093814.png (1440x2560, 353K)

>spends MILLIONS of dollars
his most expensive camera is $25k..

youtube.com/watch?v=fHsa9DqmId8

what does feeder (other then say, more than youtube support) provide over newpipe's built in sub manager?

>>spends MILLIONS of dollars on camera equipment/sets/lighting/computers
Because it's his passion and he likes good stuff? God forbid a nerd with expensive tastes has expensive toys ree
>>can't even get proper white balance on any of his videos
More of the editors fault than his go bitch at them
>Does Linus even watch the shit videos his useless editors put together before releasing them?
He does not care Tbqh if I was him I wouldn't either.
I honestly don't care it's cheap free entertainment I wat h while shitting cooking showering as background noise

>instead of contacting them about it
>let me pose it as a stupid question on Jow Forums
take your reply

most of his staff are easily accessible on twitter and etc, they'd instantly respond to your critique

chronological listing (main reason), notifications, background updating, tagging, browser opens, easier portability / syncing, and RSS for other websites.

Seeing that his employees drive BMW's, i doubt it.

Because of people like you is that 700mb 1080p releases are popular/

Jesus what a nerd

Do you know what board you're on?

He occasionally makes videos showing how it all works and explains why those obnoxious video thumbnails and titals are necessary.

>monitors are different sizes
Reeeee

cringe and redditpilled

lol geek