Operating system no one used

Operating system no one used.

The equivalent 64bit Server edition probably got more use.

Attached: 519IXrqDMbL.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itprotoday.com/windows-78/windows-nt-powerpc-no-more
subtract.info/LongSubtraction/How-to-calculate-86-minus-64-using-long-subtraction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

x86-64 took some time to catch on. And by the time it really caught on, Windows 7 came out.
I think that's why XP x64 wasn't really popular.

>Operating system no one used.
Haiku

Even the retard that keeps shitposting Haiku generals here says to not use it because it's not secure or usable. So I don't know why he keeps shilling it.

>Consumer interest has been low, with roughly 1,500 units shipped to OEMs, and no reported sales to consumers.

Attached: 00133005-photo-windows-xp-home-n-edition.jpg (360x479, 36K)

I used XP x64 Pro.

XP 64 is not XP but Win2003 with XP look and feel.

I shitpost about Haiku and i use it as main os.

Windows XP 64-bit edition, the one for itanium workstations. NOT the x64 edition.

>for PCs with windows 95
the fuck

Maybe I am wrong, but if my memory don't fail the Win XP 64 Bits could not run 86x programs.

>The equivalent 64bit Server edition probably got more use
You do realise Windows Server has quite a lot of market share, right?

Confirmed for retard

WinNT for PPC
Yes, it did exist
itprotoday.com/windows-78/windows-nt-powerpc-no-more

XP pro x64
no i used this

No you don't

This one. The SPARC version was niche. The x86 version had close to nil hardware support. Later versions slightly improved that, but by then it was too late.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 139K)

so unused, there's probably people here who won't even notice this isn't the same thing

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x480, 46K)

"windows 95 or earlier, or without windows", basically, it's not the "upgrade from windows 98/ME" edition, XP can't upgrade from windows 95

>"For all practical purposes, the PowerPC has been relegated to a Mac-only solution while high performance NT users have turned to Digital's Alpha. The Alpha architecture is even more impressive than the PowerPC and is far more scalable. "

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x316, 19K)

Nope
But i do. What do you think, am i paid for shilling or what?

my biggest gripe with XP x64 was pic related. It's very similar to Vista file copy, but worse. They should have left XP 32-bit copy as it was.

Attached: webcomics-1.jpg (555x335, 34K)

My only problem with 64 bit OSs, that my monitor cant do 64bit and i dont want any legacy componen, i only want pure 64 bit system.

i used it, it was kind of a pain in the ass. i made my gf a vista x64 pc and that thing was infinitely more software compatable than winxp-x64

>i only want pure 64 bit system.
i hope you don't use x86-64, then, because all current implementations only have a 48-bit address space

subtract.info/LongSubtraction/How-to-calculate-86-minus-64-using-long-subtraction.html
How to calculate 86 minus 64 using long subtraction
p

Attached: ablobsweats.gif (128x122, 188K)

I used this to and desperately fix the stuttering from my pc to xbox360 long ago. I rrally had to jump through hoops as many steps were involved. It did not work.

Attached: images-9.jpg (225x224, 14K)