Windows is shit

>decide to install Windows because I want to play some old games and don't want to deal with wine so I will dual boot
>install it
>greeted by tracking and advertising options that I can't fully disable
>Start menu is filled with cheap games like candy crush and some racing shit
>After removing most of the bloatware I search for updates hoping it also download drivers
>See the GPU, touchpad and sound drivers being downloaded and installed
> This might be an improvement, maybe the street shitters aren't so bad
> everything installs correctly and I reboot to finish updates
>while using the laptop I accidentally disconnect the charger, black screen, a second later the screen turns back on, it happens when the charger is plugged or unplugged, (it's not a hardware problem since on Linux it just werks)
>realize I will only play some games with this so not much of a problem
>check Edge, go to Youtube
>wtf the audio is terrible, maybe it's the video
>play some local music, audio is still bad.
>starting to get mad at this
>reboot to change the default uefi entry
>blocked
>manage to get into the UEFI settings and set Linux as default
> proceed to delete Windows since Wine will be less of a clusterfuck to deal with.
Fuck Windows, I'm never installing this crap again

Attached: 623434.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

softscheck.com/en/privacy-analysis-windows-10-enterprise-telemetry-level-0/
techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So that's why your kind is referred to as "freetards".

Attached: windows-10-windows-10-ltsc-many-preinstalled-apps-and-ads-44656115.png (500x657, 64K)

No one cares.

You must be doing something wrong.

I'm dual booting ltsc and void, no issues whatsoever.

Cool, can you link me to the Windows 10 source code? Surely it's on github because microsoft owns that now.

>too stupid to even figure out windows
Lol.
Stick to linux where even brainlets can understand it.

>reduced telemetry

Sneed

>hurr muh LTSC
>only available though an enterprise licensing contract or pirating
pathetic shit.
>i-it's the user's fault amirite?

>i-it's the user's fault amirite?
At this point, yes. There's a lot of alternatives by now.
Inb4 games or native adobe bullshit.

You can set telemetry to 0 through group policy editor and even disable compatibility telemetry. To top it all off LTSC comes WITHOUT cortana unlike regular enterprise. Sure this still won't be enough for the most hardcore freetard out there but some of us actually have jobs and can't be bothered to fix xorg/systemd on an hourly basis. OEM keys are like $20 and microsoft gives you the LTSC ISO FOR FREE.

softscheck.com/en/privacy-analysis-windows-10-enterprise-telemetry-level-0/

>microsoft gives you the LTSC ISO FOR FREE.
Oh boy really?! What a great service that no one other does!

Attached: 1561607365668.jpg (549x549, 62K)

>Freetard can't even figure out Windows
There is a word in German specifically for this. Fachidiot. It literally describes a person that only knows how to do one very specific thing but can't do even the most basic shit that only slightly deviates from what they are used to. When I open a dictionary I bet I'll find an image of (You) there.
Fucking open sores.

Windows (Formerly DOS)

some of us can't be bothered to disable telemetry on an hourly basis after the updates forcibly re-enable them every time

You can literally download the LTSC iso in whatever language you want directly from Microsoft servers. And no I am not talking about the trial version. But I guess doing a literal 3 second search is too much for freetards.

>can't even use fucking Windows properly
You are just as bad as retards with smartphone as their only computing device.

No way you're this retarded. So here's your last (you)

Attached: 1561660790136.png (209x241, 8K)

The Microsoft internet force is here, are they are sure mad.

Works on my machine

>freetard is stuck so far up his own arse everyone that disagrees with him must be a single person specifically targeting them
>freetard proves my point by being too retarded to do a fucking 3 second search on the topic before shitting out his "opinions"

Three seconds is too much. No Microsoft product is worth any amount of my time.

I've been running LTSC for a few months and none of my settings have been reset even after multiple security updates.

AMA

ex-freetard too btw, I've gone from debian to mint all the way to arch and gentoo. They're ALL broken in one way or another

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 128K)

>I'd rather die stupid because muh philosophy than do a 3 second search and form anything resembling an informed opinion on the topic I have very strong opinions about

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Windows is also horribly broken, but the difference is it can't be fixed by the user
Shill please go, your advertising propaganda does not constitute an 'informed opinion"

True, BETA windows 10 was actually the reason I switched to linux in the first place desu.

>can't even operate windows
>but freetards are supposedly l33t computer experts
This is why they're mocked.

Attached: 1545766093323.gif (245x187, 716K)

But he's right, you fucking cocksmoking retard bitch. KYS immediately you subhuman, and ideally the rest of your family too.

>If I just keep saying buzzwords and admit to not wanting to know anything that doesn't fit my worldview surely that counts as an argument or informed opinion r-right g-guys?

Attached: 1558469490039.jpg (280x373, 13K)

A worldview centered around corporate shilling is not a valid one that is worth knowing anything about. I'm sorry you wasted your time with that.

>can't even properly read
>calls others incompetents
oh the irony, stay mad pooing in the loo

>too retarded to use powershell, Regedit and group policy

Sasuga freetards...

>I'll just keep spouting buzzwords and double down when called out for my bullshit if I just keep doing that maybe they won't notice I'm pants on head retarded

>stay mad pooing in the loo
>linux user calls others shitskins

Attached: 1555303989512.png (1208x1048, 139K)

techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181

Just because you don't understand what I'm saying does not make it a buzzword. Now who is the one who refuses to learn things?

>corporate shilling
>Shill
>advertising propaganda
>Y-You just d-don't understand my big boy arguments!
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

>being this mad

Attached: 1468936785169.jpg (1828x2756, 1.5M)

The true irony is your obvious cognitive disability. How do you operate an input device without decapitating yourself? Or do you get your mom to do it for you while she changes your diaper (sorry, "protective underwear")?

Attached: 1544753959154.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>"We designed the LTSC with these types of use cases in mind, offering the promise that we will support each LTSC release for 10 years--and that features, and functionality will not change over the course of that 10-year lifecycle."

That and the fact that minimal amount of bloatware comes preinstalled with the ability to get the least possible amount of telemetry (with compatibility and user experience being able to be shut off as well) is the reason I went from linux to windows again.

I'm btw

I don't sleep at night. You have no defense against being called a shill because you know it's true

So that is what the DSM-5 summed up in one image looks like.

>read pic
>windows is still most popular desktop in india
< therefore linux users are indians
fucking what?

>randomly install DeleteWindowsSpywareL33t.rar.zip.exe
>double-click every .reg file you can find on ru-board
>post a clipshow of the obvious results
>call other people stupid or shills
Fuck, no wonder everybody laughs at you. Are you by any chance of negroid extraction?

Attached: 54799644_2356323781252190_5977452461407862784_n.jpg (960x644, 52K)

Can you even formulate a single coherent thought without accusing someone of shilling because they call you out for your bullshit?
Judging by your previous comments there's some serious paranoia going on there and you should seriously seek professional help for that. But I guess that isn't worth 3 seconds either.

To be fair that's what I experienced in BETA windows (aka mainstream non-enterprise/LTSC.

>audio is terrible
Dell?

>Windows shits the bed as usual
>blame user
>suggest a specific version made for enterprise contracts
>?
>profit
Is this the power of paid shills? man I would've never guessed they are this bad

>brain-damaged drug addict
Checks out.

>SEETHING

Lenovo actually on Manjaro the audio works just fine, on Windows it's like a cheap radio

Actually the LAST thing microsoft would want is for users to flock to LTSC in droves. BETA windows collects an insane amount of profitable telemetry data off their users. The reason I recommend it is because how stable and stripped down it is. It's almost as if it were a linux distribution that was actually worth a shit.

I don't have any arguments other than to call you a shill. Deal with it.
>you should seek professional help
You can't even go a few posts without attempting to shill me more "professional" services, nobody cares. I will keep my money thanks.

>nobody cares
That's where you're wrong, freetard.

This. Some people actually like software that works.

Attached: I-agree.jpg (700x394, 118K)

Then why are you shilling Microsoft software?

>tell him you can get the full iso for free from official microsoft servers
>HURR WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KEEP SHILLING ME INTO SPENDING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DURRRRRRR FUCKING MICROSHIT SHILLS I TELL YOU HURRR
I was kind of joking in the last post but you genuinely need professional help.

Attached: 1558358136817.jpg (400x399, 18K)

"Professional" services is the only way you'll ever lose your virginity, user. I wouldn't knock it.

Because it works fine. The evidence that you're the broken part in your Windows experience is all up and down this thread, for all to see.
You were betting on your freetard mates to jump in and "defend" you, but even they're disgusted by your screaming incompetence.
Just bow out and limit the depth of the hole you've dug for yourself, you fucking mong.

>arse
opinion completely disregarded.

>Mutt
"opinion" completely disregarded.

>american
In to the trash you go.

Works on my machine

True, that's why I'm never installing Windows again.

Insulting someone else for being free won't help you attain freedom yourself.
Attempting to gaslight me isn't going to work, neither will your shilling. I already told you there is nothing to learn when you intentionally misrepresent things
I don't want to lose my virginity. Please tell your mother to stop calling me because I'm not interested.
I'm not OP

If you had installed Windows 10 AME things would have been much easier

>russian spyware
nah

>say something dumb
>say more dumb shit
>dumbdumbdumb
>lie dumbly

Attached: 1186260538929.jpg (238x238, 28K)

>when you intentionally misrepresent things
I can't be bothered to look up how many times you've said that before and have presented fuck all in terms of proof. But sure whatever, go on with your mental illness see if I give a shit.

stop shilling your shitty hacked iso

I already told you your gaslighting isn't going to work so you can stop it now. You know exactly what it is you're selling. Nobody believes that you don't.

There is a single person in this thread accusing anyone of shilling, there is also a single person in this thread actually shilling something. Both of those are you.
I don't give a shit about you, if you want to keep being a mentally ill paranoid fuck go on be my guest, but don't expect others to not tell you how it really is.

>what looks like four or five people arguing is actually one
>with himself
This is Jow Forums, I should have known.

Seriously dude, get help for that paranoia, I'm sure there is someone that cares about you, do it for them if you won't do it for yourself.

Argue with yourself, not me.

I don't shill anything. All software is bad, especially Microsoft products. Everyone who doesn't think the same way as you and shill for the same trash you do is not a "mentally ill paranoid fuck", get a grip on yourself pussy.

But you are mentally ill, mate: you're a freetard.

See above:
>Insulting someone else for being free won't help you attain freedom yourself.

>actually believing for one second in this gnu "free" meme
Another example of your extreme mental illness.

We're not insulting you for being free, we're insulting you because you're a brain-damaged, subhuman incest baby. The fact that you're a fucking freetard is merely a symptom, and tertiary at best.

Not sure what you're talking about. Everyone who doesn't think the same way as you and shill for the same trash you do is not mentally ill.

So that's why your kind is referred to as "street shitters".

Windows 8.1 is the right choice when 7 is EoL. Windows 10 is a travesty, and the worst representation of OS as a service in existence. It is built around exploiting user ignorance. You don't have to be freetarded to hate Win 10, you just have to have an IQ over 75. Need to get work done on Windows? User 7 or 8.1. Windows 10 is a fundamentally broken and invasive piece of shit, you miserable pathetic faggot.

>brain-damaged, subhuman incest baby
Please don't project your own problems onto me, it doesn't help you either.

>no u: the post
user...
>recall you're inbred and a freetard
What an excellent comeback for your IQ level.

>make a post saying "lol ur dumb" and nothing else
>get mad that the response is "no u"
Classic

But you are dumb - you've proven it across 40+ posts in this thread.
What really proves your stupidity is that you can't accept it.

Continuing to resort to personal attacks will not help you or your argument. See let me demonstrate: You are gay and fat and dumb. Notice how nowhere in that sentence were there any arguments or reasoning.

I installed 10 and I can't handle all this bloat, is Enterprise any better? Should I just bite the bullet and clean install LTSC?

>0 (Security) Sends only a minimal amount of data to Microsoft, required to help keep Windows secure.

>a minimal of ass raping, we only do it for your protection

Linux gives you control over your computer, you're barely a user of Wangblows, in fact you're the product.

>that I can't fully disable
Inept and brainlet pilled.

why are pajeets unable to read?

POO

Normal people
>start setup, click next a few times, start using the PC, everything works

Jow Forums
>autistically tweak every nook and cranny before you even attempt to do anything productive

Normal people don't install Windows, and if you do, you literally pay to have ADS and bloatware on "your" computer
How difficult do you think it is to install Linux?
>Download Debian
>Choose a DE
>sudo apt install whatever
Done. If you're a princess install a theme and that's it.

Based and redpilled

Attached: uhh.png (431x353, 145K)

This post
>freetard
freetard
>freetard
freetard
is
>freetard
freetard
>freetard
freetard
F R E E T A R D
R
E
E
T
freetarded
A
R
D
>F R E E T A R D
>R
>E
>E
>T
>A
>R
>D'ed

Attached: freetard.png (809x29, 7K)

>windows updates again
>my nV drivers update right after that
>audio is SHIT, SHIT same as OP

I've been on Linux since the Vista era so you don't have to tell me.