Get to coding class

>get to coding class
>alright class for this lesson you're going to need to partner up
>some greasy guy comes over
>his laptop isn't a mac
>just some ugly black rectangle
Ugh

Attached: 1561378722336.png (599x553, 210K)

Probably a rapist or a future mass shooter. Be careful, sis.

>this thread again
what's the matter didn't get enough attention the first time ?

Ugh this. Whats wrong with coders? Are they even trying?

>starbucks cookie crumb finds its way onto macbook keyboard
>the keyboard is dead
>go to apple store and ask geniass squad for help
>gets ripped off
think different

The repair is free tho. Plus you get to meet some qt at an Apple store.

>some dumb as a stump qt at an Apple store
ftfy

I mean, hey a dumb qt still beats a dumb neckbeard who smells like death and cum.

People with high emotional intelligence usually do seem dumb to incels.

>She

you do have a point there

For now it is but when extended warranty ends...

By that point it lasted way longer than one would reasonably expect from a laptop. Keeping one for longer than 4 years makes no sense with constant advancements, even if they slowed down recently.

Fucking jannies could've done their job for at least ONCE.

Attached: ear.png (705x705, 240K)

This is to show you having no clue how tech works.
Since 2014 there hasn't been any advancement that would require a new device assuming you aren't an Apple user or a gamer but using your device in a professional way for professional tasks.

Battery life went from 6 to 12h, devices got smaller and lighter, maybe 15-25% faster which isn't much but still very nice to have. Also screens got noticeably better, even if the step wasn't quite 720p - 1600p from before. Plus specifically for Apple trackpads and keyboards improved a lot.

i bet he has a Jow Forums, you should report him to the faculty

Exactly what I said you fucking idiot. All those things in Apple product got better because they intentionally design their devices to be 4 years behind others in a case idiots like you think looks elegant. Battery life, speed and screens are the exact same as 6 years ago the only difference is that Apple in 2018 actually used 2015 components which makes sense ripping off retarded teens.

>Stockholm syndrome

You wouldn't even find 5 modern non Apple laptops with a respectable aspect ratio, nor anything with a similar trackpad ... but let's imagine you want some 16:9 pleb shit, go on, show a non Applel laptop from 2015 that even remotely qualifies.

Just to make it extra easy: 8h+ battery life, hi-res screen, under 1,3kg

Don't worry sister, when you graduate you'll be in SF making 120,000 dollars a year as a diversity officer.

kinda based.

I know what youre trying to say here, but you just sound retarded.

>buy thinkpad
>battery only lasts 6 hours
>buy macbook pro with retina display
>battery lasts 10 hours
hmm

he cannot into kernel parameters and file editing ....
>inb4 MAC USER BTFO

:|

Probably worth reporting him to the police so they can check his browsing history for any anti-social behaviour.

He sounds like a racist incel.