Would it be unethical to trick someone you suspect of being a pedophile into installing a RAT and then checking their...

Would it be unethical to trick someone you suspect of being a pedophile into installing a RAT and then checking their computer for CP? Asking for a friend, obviously.

Attached: 1530828369561.png (239x240, 57K)

just ask him for a copy
no need for such roundabout methods

No

Attached: 1562144722092.jpg (600x549, 158K)

There's easier ways to get cp.
There's this website called Uber Eats, I'm sure they can get you some cheese pizza.

yes

Unethical and extremely illegal. Even if you find something, reporting it would land you in jail and if anyone found out you installed malware on their computer charges could be instantly dropped as you've tampered with evidence and theres no proof you didn't plant it on his computer.

Ignoring the unethical and illegal part it's just retarded for exactly the reasons you just laid out. Tampering with evidence, malware, etc. They'd fuck you before they fuck the potential pedo.

Why do you even care OP?

who cares if its ethical just do it

Guess that's true. Just seeing CP (on for example Jow Forums) unintentionally isn't illegal but you're right about the "tampering with evidence" part.

Pedos deserve the death penalty.

You're asking advice about tracking down a pedophile in a site where everybody wants to fuck lolis?
Are you stoned or what?

This site also likes (or at least liked) playing cyberpolice.

>muh ethics
fucking faggot

Until reddit came along and people got tired of anonymity since that didn't fulfill their miserable lives with karma and shit.

>Even if you find something, reporting it
>reporting it
?

I hope you're not suggesting you're looking at it for the sake of looking at it.

literally drop an fbi tip

Nothing wrong with being a pedo

You mean retards came thinking the anonimous shit was serious and totally not the FBI

find a reason to bring it to Geek Squad.

the wrong impressions of chanology before my eyes even 11 years later with this post.

>not your personal army

People do their own thing, there's no cohesion like brainlets insinuate. Cyber police if someone is annoyed/bored but because you can is mainly why.

Highly.