Gets completely and utterly BTFO in literally every single benchmark

>Gets completely and utterly BTFO in literally every single benchmark
Why should I switch to Ryzen again?

Attached: meme_cpu.jpg (2560x1440, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/news-story/ryzen-3000-asus-opens-up-pcie-4-support-for-selected-x470-and-b450-boards.html
youtu.be/oRaZ2Txv13M)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssuqhyqah2k
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ryzen-3700x-3900x-linux&num=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because amd good guys intel bad guys

>Trusting anything this lying autist shill shits out
Haha nice

amd profits go to toilets in india

>1080p medium
Thanks Goldstein!

Sage

>OC performs worse than stock

amazing

That's how CPU benchmarks are supposed to work you mouthbreathing fuck, you take the load off the GPU so the CPU can actually works its ass a bit.

>Why should I switch to Ryzen again?
because ur poor

>lose 4% in gaymes
>gain 50% more cores for everything else
>better upgrade path
>don't have to buy a shekelboard for overclocking support

I'll take it.

If you leave it stock it'll boost higher on a few cores than you can get on a stable all-core OC. Overclocking Zen 2 for anything that isn't heavily multithreaded is usually a hindrance.

Attached: elopkqubdj931.png (703x712, 79K)

>>don't have to buy a shekelboard for overclocking support
Pretty rich when you take a look at the X570 mobo prices.

>1080 medium
nice try shlomo

If you don't care about PCIE4.0, why would you get x570? Plenty of B450 and X470 boards that'll handle anything from Ryzen 3.

Come back when you have a benchmark that says something about current or future performance. This does neither.

daily reminder that you are seeing gaymen benchmarks run on the M$ W*ndows OS whose CPU scheduler is literally poo-in-loo tier

Attached: 1481380457263.jpg (640x800, 190K)

Because you don't have a 2080 Ti and you don't gayme in 1080p

>1080p

I like how they supposedly fixed it but you get noticeable FPS gains in many games by disabling hyperthreading.

Why do Inturds shit on "synthetic" benchmarks like Cinebench when all they post are unrealistic low graphics 2080 Ti benchmarks? Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

>implying you don't buy a 2080 Ti to play on medium settings @ 1080p

Cinebench is not synthetic because rendering tests are not synthetic.

Ryzen 3 is DOA
The platform only has 6 more months in it

World War Z and Metro Exodus are AMD-sponsored games...and 9th gen Intel just destroys it

wtf is this whea errors shit i'm hearing about. problems with nvidia cards but also radeon with zen 2.

They're more Radeon sponsored than AMD sponsored, the GPUs perform above expectations.

>Why should I switch to Ryzen again?
I really dont get it. It's the same "in few years games will use threads" etc that has been the mantra for the 10 years now.

>Metro Exodus are AMD-sponsored game
are you actually retarded?

>3700x versus 9900k
>3700x is 17% slower on average
>3700x is smoother (better minimum FPS)
>9900k has no heatsink cooler in the box (just the CPU despite the fancy packaging)
>9900k requires that you purchase a good heatsink cooler to avoid thermal throttling
>9900k is 47% more expensive
Intel Corporation is dead.

the 3700x and 9700k are both $330 at microcenter
i'm beginning to question my 3700x purchase.

oh shit, thanks for telling user. Driving there right now to buy a 9700k

damage control is a bit late to the race i see
the processor came out last sunday
and its flying off the shelves

looks like you might need to look for another job pajeet

that gn faggoy always tested at high settings until zen 2, now it's medium. medium geometry, less draw calls. what a faggot.

Look at the video. The 3700X is behind in every single game at every single settings.
No reason to buy Ryzen if you're a gaymur.

nooOoOOoo buy intel

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

>2080ti
>1080p

Attached: 1556769913908.gif (248x184, 1.74M)

Why would you play at 1080p in 2019

>gamers
review discarded

You shouldn't. What are you, some racist anti-semitic homophobe?

Yeah it sucks. I thought I could get a cheap 2600 now that 3000 is the new craze but the prices are still the same. Buy more Intel you sloppy cunts, I want a cheap 2600.

>he thinks average is more important than lows
>1080p medium
>2080ti
yikes

144Hz monitor you fucking retard

Don't switch. Nobody asked or even cared about you.

t. AMD street shitters BFTO

>tfw been hearing Intel and Nvidia are finished since 2006

You guys never learn.

Attached: 148310132750.jpg (424x338, 22K)

You must be used to Intel.

Zen2 works on everything from b350 to x570.

Unlike intels a socket a year mentality.

you should commit suicide and encourage all your fellow /v/ermin to do the same

The pic says nothing about 144Hz. In fact
>medium
most likely it was locked to 60Hz.

Face it, in any real setup a 9900k won't be better than a fucking 2700x because games are much more dependent on GPUs.
Practically, AMD CPUs provide better game experience because they don't choke themselves when something's running in the background.

>goymers nexus

Will never watch this fat shill again. Get out.

Attached: ff.webm (352x640, 466K)

>AMD using slow preset is MISLEADING! Its not practical or realistic!
>*benches 1080p medium with a 2080ti*

(((Steve Burke))) is not to be trusted.

Attached: 3bc.png (258x249, 68K)

>implying pcie4 wont work on some older motherboards
guru3d.com/news-story/ryzen-3000-asus-opens-up-pcie-4-support-for-selected-x470-and-b450-boards.html

As for op, believing anything that comes of gn when guy tests intels with mce on and 3200mhz ram as "stock" while not turning on pbo and refusing to run with amd supplied ram or ignoring bios version he should bench the cpu with... you have to be retarded. I totally expect the guy to change "methodology" to 720p low for ryzen 4000s. :)

>completely and utterly BTFO
>4% behind on a cherry picked shill test, on a meme resolution you wont play on anyway
>we know from kabylake that Intels minimal advantage will disappear in a year or two as game studios learn to utilize more cores
>meanwhile 3900x completely annihilates the 9900k, often with 1-200% in productivity workloads

Attached: 9900k nuked.png (990x731, 170K)

> Intels minimal advantage will disappear in a year or two as game studios learn to utilize more cores
Don't forget the new vulnerabilities to be patched along the way

Listen, the 9700K is still the best bang for your buck if all you care about is high end gaming. However:
>9700K is $370
>3700X is $329
>In this particular benchmark, 9700K is 16.8% percent faster while being 12% more expensive.
The price/performance of the 9700K isn't that much higher even in exclusively gaming situations. At that point, even if all you care about is gaming, trading off superior application performance (Blender, compression/decompression, Premiere, encoding) for slightly higher gaming performance feels like a waste to me.
Also if you wanna buy a Ryzen for gaming you should be looking at the 3600, since it has near identical performance to the 3700x. In that case, the gaming price/performance argument is a lot easier for AMD

But it's 1080p on a 2080 Ti running a garbage game

No it isnt. The 3700x is better and comes with a cooler and will age better. At high end gaming (not 720p on low) it will be fantastic

>when guy tests intels with mce on and 3200mhz ram as "stock" while not turning on pbo and refusing to run with amd supplied ram or ignoring bios version he should bench the cpu with... you have to be retarded

He did what? That hippie fuck lost what credibility he had left after the OBS x264 thing.

Attached: 76liz7x9jqh21.jpg (1292x720, 103K)

AMD fans truly are reprehensible and contemptible. Not even worthy of a spit on the face.

Who can you even trust anymore. Toms Hardware ran their review with a bad bios revision. The only thing you can do nowadays is look at all the reviews as a whole and disregard the outliers.

>video games
post a real benchmark about something not made for children

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-175929.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

Coreteks seems good but hes new to reviews. His 3700 review was honest

I'm not arguing it's not a great product.
You're right I didn't account for the price of the cooler in the 9700K. Assuming a $40 CPU cooler, the 9700K is 16.8% faster while being 24% more expensive.
Also forgot to mention other added perks like the fact that you can run a 3700X on a B350 board with mostly no issues (youtu.be/oRaZ2Txv13M)

>16.8 percent faster

Does this translate to where it actually matters? Like 1080p good settings or especially 1440p? From what I see it does not.

Just a reminder buy 3600 and not 3700x/3800x/3900x if you are just looking for gaming.
Any card other than 2080Ti or maybe 2080 and super will end up in a GPU bottleneck so if you are looking to play at 1080p or 1440p don't pay more.
Inb4 I own 2080Ti then just get 9900k because you have already invested so much in a card you should pay premium for CPU too.
In future companies will be moving to vulkan so CPU requirement isn't going to be so high like it is nowadays.

If you're lucky enough to find a 9700K at that price point and all you care about is gaming then it's pretty much not even a contest.
But it's hard to find it at that price as of now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-095734_Chrome.jpg (1077x1237, 285K)

>overclocked CPU are better then non overclocked CPU

It doesn't. Most of these benchmarks exhibit artificial scenarios (720P low on a 9700K rig?) for the sake of CPU bottlenecking. For most intents and purposes, many of these CPUs will perform very similarly as you'll most likely be GPU bound rather than CPU bound (as long as you pair your CPU with a sensible GPU)
This is still the best way of testing, because it's the only way to know which CPU is best, even if you won't notice it in real life scenarios.

I dont get why they even put their golden sample overclocks on the chart

At this point even linus cuck tipps makes better benchmarks

But you can just as easily say that the 3700k will far outlast the 9700k in real life scenarios because of its far greater capability. Buying a 9700k when it exceeds only in one pointless area seems silly.

OK but AMD outperforms Intel in Cinebench, so it can't be a "real" benchmark.

I mean, I personally agree, but it ultimately comes down to how much you care about gaming vs. how much you care about professional applications

>Who can you even trust anymore
The Aussies from HardwareUnboxed?

Boomer from tech deals is legit.

>yes I own stocks in AMD, no I don't see a conflict of interest

Got any proof of anything? Because you amd shills are doing a lot smear campaigns right now but don't provide any proof other than your own words and insults.

>giving fuck about CPU perf in a gpu bottlenecked game with shit optimisation
Wait for the vulkan and dx12 port
Dx11 doesn't always play nice with Zen

Intel macacos out in full force kek

Friendly reminder cat owners are mentally ill.

Attached: 1562932162827.jpg (3768x1953, 516K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssuqhyqah2k

I'm a cat owner and I dont like Steve. Also Lovecraft was a catman

Microcenter is GOD-Tier for CPUs and their combo deals. I pitty all the retards that don't live near one. Intel is still shit for security though and costs more if you don't already have a cooler, which will run you another hundred plus.

>gayming
Post the blender, x265, x264 and compiling benchmarks user.

Why do you want him to post about 3 things you don't use your computer for?

This. ZombieLoad patches aren't even out yet.

>1080p
>medium
kek. The only graphical settings intel can actually compete in

I encode using x264 almost every day you tard, I filter the video on vapoursynth and encode it with x264.

>better upgrade path
Is it better? I thought the next CPU generation from AMD was going to be AM5 or some other new socket.

That's what I said, you only do 1 of the 4 things you mentioned

Yeah but is still a valid reason to buy a cpu and according to a 330US$ AMD CPU BTFOs a 500US$ Intel CPU.

This
I fully understand you are trying to CPU bound a game to see which one is better but the results are completely fucking moot when it's done at settings that no one in there right mine would play in

Zombieload patch wont affect games. Itll impact heavy i/o and threadswapping. Games load a load every once in a while and use threadpools because the volume of work is relatively well known.

>w*ndows benchmarks
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ryzen-3700x-3900x-linux&num=1
intcel btfo

They claimed AM4 until 2020, so I'm expecting a 7nm refresh at the very least before they move to 5nm/DDR5 or something like that.

Even ignoring that, you could still drop a 3950x in.
You'll probably see a few percent in some standout CPU bound games like Witcher 3, but the impact should be minimal.

>They claimed AM4 until 2020
I know, but I'm afraid "2020" only means Zen 2 APUs which will not come out this year. Getting a refresh for the proper CPU lineup would be nice.

There is a key difference here you are missing. Perhaps intentionally.
You realise that 10000Kbits/s is not the only setting right?
For instance 10000Kbits at Fast preset or at slow preset is not the same thing?
Right you realize this right?

I mean even if you knew NOTHING about this subject, youd look at this image here and see that the 7700k is encoding 62% of frames, a fucking 4 core 8 thread.

NOW if you think that the shit you found is the same compared to the current SLOW PRESET and 10 000kbits settings, ask yourself, why is intels 8 core, 16 thread CPU suddenly encoding 2% of the frames.

HMM, GE I wonder why indeed.

It honestly pains me that there is retards/shills like you out there grasping at straws, trying to do what is essentially a smear campagin and why, because he dared to point out misleading shit AMD was doing?
IF he did the same thing for any other company you'd be praising him and calling him based.
Fucking biased assholes.

Attached: AMD stock holders launching a smear campaign against an honest reviwer to damage control.jpg (1812x1520, 531K)

Cool story, definitely gonna buy Intel CPU, thanks intel marke- I mean user.

Attached: 1500377406924.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

>giving out free $10 coupons
based intel

Nice shitposting to divert attention. But you have been caught numerous times, don't think you can freely shill here.

Attached: perfectly normal person.jpg (1676x644, 217K)

ah yeah because those games would run much better on Linu-
oh wait.....