OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Su.jpg (645x803, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=AMD-GFX908-LLVM-Activity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Radeon Instinct Mi50 consumer nigger edition reaches EoL

Much to no one's surprise

Wasn't it already known that they were only making a limited amount of them?

Attached: 1539469539500.png (1063x1063, 245K)

i'm putting mine on ebay for 300 quid. i want it gone. i want it gone from my mind. it never happened.

I'd buy this

yeah, i believe that even during the launch event the person presenting it said that it was not going to be a massively produced card (i think they event mentioned the quantity available at the time).

>muh 16 gib hbmeme futur proof

BTFO, I told you, this card was a MESS. Not even 6 month and it's gone.

Wow, you're such a prophetic genius to have figured out that the card which literally everybody said was a quick stopgap product until Navi was ready actually turned out to be a quick stopgap product until Navi was ready. Who could have seen THAT coming?!

Ask too the amdrones on /pcbg/ who shill this card

Imagine being dumb and impatient enough to have actually bought that card
>there are people on this very board that don't have to imagine
kek

Attached: 13978348.jpg (203x211, 29K)

The card was obsoleted by Navi, just like the 2070 and 2080 were obsoleted by the 2060S and 2070S. Only problem is whether ATI is going to continue maintaining drivers for two different architectures.

Aside from the power usage it's still strong. Everyone knew it's a repainted Mi-20, if you wanted it for some reason you had the option to buy it.

Good that means high end navi is coming

>if a card isn't for sale any more it's bad
Damn, guess those 1080 Ti owners need to throw out their e-waste...

Holy shit what a fucking embarrassment. Imagine buying a Radeon VII.

Bump.

Penis heads

Except they were not discontinued.

Yeah where are all the AMD shills who were saying 16GB of VRAM would be required for all games soon going forward and 8GB would choke your cards. Haven't heard that gem in quite awhile.

>Only problem is whether ATI is going to continue maintaining drivers for two different architectures.
I think calling Navi a new architecture is a bit of a stretch at this point. Unlike the transition from VLIW->GCN which was a proper architectural change, RDNA is really just another evolution of GCN and changing the name was a purely marketing move because everyone kept saying GCN is outdated and needs to be replaced.

I suspect that driver support for even GCN 1.0 will still be a thing for a while.

The main point of that card was it's power in double precision and performed well under water.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=AMD-GFX908-LLVM-Activity
new vega card soon maybe?

>new vega card soon maybe?
There's speculation that 7nm Renoir APUs will still use Vega and not Navi

That's not end of life retard

I doubt amd is sending commits to the llvm compiler because of APUs though..

Why not though?

16gb wasn't there to be futureproof, it was there because with the way HBM works, it was the lowest amount they could have on that instinct die.

They can add on more HBM, but they can't take it off.

APUs with ECC memory support?

>ATI

A man can dream, user.

she looks much better with shorter hair

Umm, yeah? I mean, AFAIK Ryzen supports ECC memory on AM4, and since in an APU cpu and gpu share memory, it's more weird if it didn't support it before