Am I doing it right?

Am I doing it right?

Attached: IMG_20190712_171338.jpg (4096x3072, 3.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/review/amd-ryzen-3900x-3700x-tested-on-x470/6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got an older amd cpu to update that bios ?

>Haribo
No you fat fuck

You can flash the BIOS on MSI mobos without a CPU.

He got them for free with his order Overclockers UK do that

on the b450 gaming pro you can the x470 removed that

why did they give you 5oybears

>msi

You failed right out of the gate.

The other day I ordered some shit from a third party Amajew seller and I got a small bag of catfood.
I ordered spare parts for a car btw

Attached: 1561065658324.jpg (2048x1536, 795K)

>X470 instead of X570
you fucked up

well? how did it taste ?

Actually it was from Jimms in Finland and I got them for free also.

>msi dropped

Those are best bears though.

>paying three times as much for an utterly useless new PCIe spec and a whining chipset fan
LOL

Attached: fishdance.gif (320x240, 257K)

>paying for pcie 4 and small air turbine.

>being poor

MSI best though and today they released yet again new bios before *ssus or *ssrock

I love eating gummies but they're just too unhealthy and I'm trying to make it over here

>voluntarily buying mobo with jet engine tier fan

I'm Jow Forums so I need those calories

>x470
no

Fuck jimms they should give you finnish candy instead of some german shit.

ebin :DD

Attached: efa.jpg (945x674, 100K)

Yeah when I order from UK sites and get a full bag of fish n chips with mine I do

all this motherboard business is confusing. amd needs to make this simple and clear for everyone.

Haribo is overrated IMO. They tend to be tough and harder to chew. Albanese are the best but aren't as popular.

Maybe if you have a sub-80 IQ, yeah.

>you need a cpu to flash
>n-no not on this one just on that one
>oh but this brand allows you to do it
>oh but then this other cpu doesnt gain full performance with that chipset
yea kys faggot

Did you buy from jimms?

I like bears a bit tough. You can just leave them in your mouth to slowly melt away. 5/5

Penis heads

if you were fit you'd know how bad those calories were

>Buying x570

you should have bought pic related like i did. oo i hope the fan lights up.

Attached: gaymen board 🤣😁👍.jpg (952x618, 138K)

Made in Turkey trash now. Oh how the times have changed.

Yes I did.
Calorie is calorie doesn't matter if you get enough protein.

Why though it is 60 euros more expensive and worse board. For example realtek Lan controller instead of Intel.

the fags that make mobos want you to buy the cheap to make shit so they arnt going to make it easy just ask in a place like this most people will tell you to get a b450/x470 unless you need pcie4 if your looking for bang for buck a b450 Gaming Pro Carbon or MSI B450 TOMAHAWK will do nicely and both have flashback

These are produced in Faxe, Denmark though.

it's the same brand

>justifying being poor

whats the point of those two mobos when there are other much cheaper b450 boards though?

Even though they both are MSI motherboards they are not similar. For example x570 Gaming edge has worse lan controller and vrm compared to x470 pro carbon. Also x570 have noisy fan.

I don't want to pay more for worse.

They have better vrm compared to any other b450 board so you can run 3700x or 3900x with them without problems.

Are you going to use melted haribo as thermal paste?

>No you fat fuck
Former athlete here. We literally used to eat those after training sessions because it's all glucose. Actually pretty nice shit.

>you should've bough expensive board with cheapest possible fan mounted on the chipset so you can hear it whine and struggle after less than 100 workhours

No you need more than just a mobo, cpu, and a bag of gummy bears to build a working computer

>haven't used gummy bears as thermal solution

Why the fuck they can't use heatsinks? This is like 00's yet again.

₹0.02 has been deposited into your account

>Spreading misinformation

>promoting consumeristic behavior

>buy mobo which is worse product and even costs more

Attached: chad.gif (342x380, 2.3M)

they are a good choice if your trying to save money while not affecting the performance by a great deal vs mobo's that cost a lot more $$$
b450 TOMAHAWK only cost ÂŁ89 in the UK you wont find anything better at that price these CPU seems to hit a overclock wall at 4.3GHz (ish) all core don't see much point in spending loads on a mobo when the CPU is the overclocking bottle-neck

>runs and buys new shit AMD hardware because of the hype
>not a congoober
lol

oliko bios päivittetty valmiiksi?

no because that chip is not nearly as fast with that older motherboard

but everyone itt is saying that b450/x470 is as fast

it's not
the only way to get the performance you're see on reviews is with the newer x570 and fast RAM

but that isn't true
>The question on your mind will now be whether you lose anything by the way of performance or overclocking headroom. We pulled out an MSI X470 Gaming M7 to find out just that. We are happy to report that you don't lose any performance.

techpowerup.com/review/amd-ryzen-3900x-3700x-tested-on-x470/6.html

You can get x570 motherboards for $160
There are x470 boards that are more expensive.

Did Jimm's provide you with nallekarkki?

Ei ole

kyllä, they did

Yeah but with them your paying for better spec high end x470 is better then a lowend x570 if you don't care about pice4

MSI has isues with the bios for the time being . are you going to stick with "lite" verion bios?
I'm gonna get 3600x and maybe MSI b450 tomahawk

But X570 offers literally nothing except a noisy fan whirring away all the time. PCIe 4.0 is a meme. Nobody needs SSD speeds that fast and even the 2080 Ti only barely just saturates an 8x 3.0 slot, losing 2-3% performance when put in one. So we need a card twice as powerful as the 2080 Ti in order for 4.0 to become relevant.

See you in 2025, friend!

>X570 mobos, 5700, 3600
What from the listed is going to drop in price in following weeks/months? I can wait for a better deal, but not for long.

>What from the listed is going to drop in price in following weeks/months
None

Just get them from micro center you get like $150 off CPU/mem/mobo/gpu

>Ryzen 7
Ya dun goof'd

Based MicroCenter and their great CPU & combo deals. Already has the 3700x & 9700K at the same price.

Not 'murrican.

Attached: 1482093480059.png (194x384, 15K)

>even finns prefer german candy over their own

>msi
>doing it right
>he orders from (((caseking)))
enjoy your s-o-y-bears I guess

>being rich means turning off your brain and buying overpriced trash
stay braindead, you little shitstain

I would suggest a modern X570 board instead, but that isn't a horrible one if you're going from an older generation.

Also, not sure why you chose MSI. Its squarely Tier Two alongside or sometimes a little above Gigabyte/Aorus, but Asus is near universally better especially on any of the "named" boards (ie ROG, Strix, TUF etc.). I know some are talking about MSI letting you update the BIOS without a CPU in socket which is good, but every Asus board I've used (at least ROG ones, AMD and Intel) have allowed the same.

>coping with his $300 mobo

>Asus TUF
>better
Asus is just as much a crapshoot as every other manufacturer, both have shit tier boards.

I've been looking at the $150 x570s over the past few days and they look all around better than the x470s in the same bracket.
better sound, lan, vrm by a long shot, better vrm cooling, and more connectors and more modern connectors on the io

the only downside is the fan and that's just a potential one at this point in time as it's too early to see. so you're forgoing an all around better board to avoid a fan.

You serious? Taichi/strix-f/pro carbon are the best under $200 boards. MSI b450 boards are the best because all the others cheap out on vrm's.

my stuff arrived. gaming board and gaming memory. this will really give me the edge. great.

Attached: impro.jpg (1775x1502, 844K)

The cheaper 570 boards (570-A pro, gaming x, gaming plus) have VRMs on par with a tomahawk and worse than the more decent 470 boards, they are definitely not amazing in any way unless you specifically need pcie4.

did they know you had a cat?

Every dollar you waste on shit you don’t need, when something cheaper will suffice, is a dollar you don’t have to invest and gain compound interest on. It takes a nigger-tier brain to not understand this and spend money accordingly.

I have also Samsung b-die memory which I got for 130e 4 months ago from amazon.de. also got this wd blue 1tb for 90e from Finnish shop because they had wrong pricing on it.

Attached: IMG_20190712_204305.jpg (4096x3072, 2.7M)

The timings for I/O and RAM are optimized on 570.
Even communication between the chipset and the CPU is PCI4 and so there's a difference in latency too.

>better sound, lan, vrm
if you compare them to the best under $200 x470 boards they have worse lan and vrm and worse/same sound. Also they have noisy mini fan. Worse m.2 slots etc.

>thinkpad 420 user
Go spend the next 15 hours rendering on your 3rd Gen Intel core series CPU.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-120136_Trebuchet.png (1362x1813, 1.3M)

>Even communication between the chipset and the CPU is PCI4
Pcie4 just has more bandwith not affecting latencies. You can even use pcie 4 for onboard communication without saturating it.

Marketing bullshit. People are achieving no higher memory speeds on X570 than other platforms so far. And the extra bandwidth of PCIe 4.0 has nothing to do with latency, my dear brainlette.

Attached: you tried.gif (320x240, 2.69M)

Nice cope post. I have a 3700X on the way and bought an open-box top-tier X470 board for $130.

How shit is the B450 Gaming AC carbon from MSI?

It was only 10$ more than the Tomahawk/mortar and I wanted the WiFi for when I connect my PC downstairs to the TV.

that's pretty nice. I remember when I used to buy hardware from taobao and they would send china candy as a gift for good feedback.

this just isn't true. maybe there's a few cherry picked examples of the x570 boards that I disregarded but why would you choose that? like the two asrock boards at $160 are better than their x470 $160 counterparts.

Attached: ASRock X570 PRO4.jpg (1280x960, 172K)

Lite BIOS is what the BIOS was supposed to be in the first place, that old GUI for zoomers was fucking cancer, who the fucks needs images or gifs on the BIOS anyway?

>tfw just slotted R7 3700X into my B350 board
Boost works as intended with about 4.39 GHz single thread and 4.15 GHz all core, DOCP profile worked, no issues whatsoever. Wasn't expecting it to just werk like this.

Attached: 1536575959603.png (600x600, 477K)

How much