To people with more than 10 computers:

To people with more than 10 computers:

What do you do with all them computers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I think I actually have more than 10. Totally pointless, I use three of them. One for everyday work (Windows 10), one for gaming and video editing (Windows 10), one for development (Ubuntu).

Fun. Most of them are "retro" or workstations/servers.
I really only use my desktop and laptop for actually anything that isn't educational or entertainment.

one's on my desk, one's in my wardrobe, one's in my work bag, one's at my parents', and the rest are rotting in the basement. probably gonna toss them when I move.

Compute.

Let's see, I have a Thinkpad and a Dell laptop. MacBook pro and a MacBook air. One desktop I built. Two raspberry pis. An iPad and a Samsung tablet. An iPhone and a pixel. A Kindle Paperwhite.
Not sure how many of those count

>What do you do with all them computers?
I used to have a personal SETI@home farm. I had 11 computers running when I finally stopped.

The reason I stopped: Katrina.

Ayy, good going, hope you were able to recover quickly from that shitstorm.

that is the wimpiest duke I have ever seen. at least be a little buff if you want to do that.

>primary work
>secondary work
>college
>personal
>2 loaned to family
>2 spare in good condition
>4 junk
>relic of glorious soviet electronic engineering
I only actively use the first four.

This.

>relic of glorious soviet electronic engineering
i want to see this

>DICK SUCKEM

Cell phones and vidya consoles are considered computers? If so I have well above 10.

Active use:
-main desktop
-secondary desktop
-laptop at work
-dedicated torrenting laptop
-cubieboard as pihole
Irregular use:
-desktop back at home
Not in use:
-netware server
-desktop i have assembled for no good reason
-garage computer at home, has RAM problems
-P2 laptop with broken screen I revived with debian 7
-486 thinkpad

I also operate a VPS for ownCloud and have parts for 2 other desktops.

best I can do, my phone is also a relic

Attached: brick.jpg (1944x1944, 1.01M)

I'm cheating with 8 but most of them run flat out all the time crunching for World Comminty Grid

got 4 in front of me
got A500 at Sofa
got 5 at DataRoom
got laptop at office
got 1 at cashier
got 2 at warehouse
got 1 at photolab
got 4 at Datacenter

germoney du qwertz

>Windows 10
You sick fuck

dick suckem

I got rid of them all and got a decent Hypervisor and this problem is gone for me.

I only have 3 and I barely even use all of them. I have a desktop running Win7/Debian for general work, and two laptops for programming and other interests/chilling (an x230 running Gentoo and an x220 running Arch). Out of those I'd say I am on the desktop 60% of the time, the x230 35% of the time and the x220 5% of the time.

in datacenter
A server
B server is replica of A
both are work related. A did load balance to B but B is fucked up most the time testing stuff.

1 laptop for everything
1 Desktop same as laptop but with good GPU

2 maschine for testing stuff remote debugging
nvidia & amd gpu for graphic programming kernel debugging sucks on the same maschine or vm.

1 home plex,samba,nfs,gitlab, + some miniserver
1 router + tor and vpn
1 for tv fuck smart tv lol
1 guest to old now.

not used old server & some legacy machines old workstation nothing usefull just private museum.

no tablet or mobile no ebook reader fuck this CIA nigger shit
1 mini laptop with sip so i can phone and have gps :D

Came here to post this.

Fun to play around and break them, mostly unused tbqfhwym

what's a computer?

One's at my desk (Ryzen 7 2700X), another one is next to it (eternal Sandy 2600k), another one is a laptop I sometimes take with me when I go out (i7-2630QM), another one is at my summer house (Bentium 4 Brescodd) and another one is sitting in the basement (AMD K6-2, maybe I'll actually restore it someday).

>he does not have a pre configured cs 1.6 lan party at home to play with his cousins
shiggius diggius maximus

It's not hard to end up using more than 10 computers on a daily basis, even as a normie.
>work laptop
>personal laptop
>desktop pc
>phone
>game console
>router
>smartwatch
>voice-based digital assistant
>tv media player
>car

i think its difficult to define what he is referring to as computer. but there is a µcontroller in my trash bin does it count? obliviously not.

>one laptop I use at my work
>one laptop I carry around and use everywhere
>one laptop I use for linux or events
>one laptop I just have kicking the shit at home I use if I need to do stuff and not have my daily carry one
>one desktop at home
>one laptop I keep in one f my cars with special diag software and hardware
>one old desktop now used as a server
>one open test bench used as a server
>one shitty small pc desktop thing used as a router
>a collection of about 20 laptops or old desktops sitting around that I do fuckall with

I got this guest bedroom that I keep two servers in since it's almost always empty , guests rather sleep on a couch since the room is painted bright pink
I also got a server in my laundry room and it smells like shit in there 24/7

>2 in the pink
>1 in the stink

Attached: b0doDHaYLoY.jpg (960x840, 104K)